Start by marking “Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)” as Want to Read:
Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)

Chasing a Legend

(Kavanagh Legends #4)

The most soulful Kavanagh brother tackles the challenge of a lifetime—with a little help from the girl of his dreams.

A topnotch manager and agent, Quinn Kavanagh pictures a life outside of his family’s renowned MMA gym. Beneath his sleek exterior, Quinn has a secret passion for sculpting. But after a nearly fatal motorcycle accident, he’s struggling just to walk again, le
Published August 22nd 2017 by Loveswept, Penguin Random House

To ask other readers questions about Chasing a Legend, please sign up.
Sarah Robinson There will be more told about her throughout the books, and then finally in the last book, Kavanagh Christmas! :)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Yay it's finally Quinn's book Stars

So I have read every book in this series so far. Since book one I have been longing for Quinn's book, and now having finished his story I find myself sitting here hugging my kindle going awe Quinn! I just loved tattooed, bike riding, bad boy Quinn so much. This book was so good I am just floating on a cloud of happy feels. It was everything I hoped for and more.

Quinn was just so yummy. He was smart, strong, protective, and had a goofy playful side. He wa
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarah Robinson Fans, MMA, Romance
4 It's Always Been You Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
How hard it must be to find Your Person when you are young...There can be at first this ease and wonder... and then the developing of understanding... there might be something serious going on between you...But when you realize this is LOVE...it can either be the most wonderful thing ever with a HEA already to happen...or it could be the wrong timing...because at 18...the world is out there with all of the dreams and goals your had dreamed of... w
Liz
"He was still in love with her, and he always would be."
description

Chasing a Legend is the fourth book in the Kavanagh Legends Series. Although each book can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series from the beginning. This series showcases the Kavanagh Family. Making names for themselves in the MMA world, each brother has found a special someone to share their life with except for Quinn. It's finally time for Quinn to reclaim "the one who got away."

description
"I promised to protect h
Sarah Robinson
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-work
NOW LIVE! Purchase Chasing a Legend on the author's website: (http://booksbysarahrobinson.net/my-books/kavanagh-legends/chasing-a-legend/ or here)! The fourth book in the Kavanagh Legends family saga brings you the next brother, and an exciting new twist on a much loved series!

Publisher's Weekly calls CHASING A LEGEND "a perfect blend of smoldering heat and gentle tenderness...this endearing story showcases Kiera and Quinn's easy banter, familiar warmth, and unquenchable heat."

Stay up to d
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Another great Kavanagh book.

This one takes place three years after the previous book. There's been a marriage and a baby in the Kavanagh family. Quinn has grown up and gets hurt in an accident. Re-enter into his life is his first and only love Kiera/Keeks. They eventually get back together with a lot of sexy bedroom loving, but not without some drama and hurts. Great epilogue.

Now who will be up next Jimmy with her or Casey with him.
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Thank you Loveswept for providing an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Quinn Kavanagh had a long time crush on his best friend, Kiera Finley . However, she broke his heart when she left for college without saying goodbye and that time, he's about to confess his feelings for her. 6 years later, Quinn is a talent manager at their family business. One day, he had a motorcycle accident and was severely injured. To recover from his injuries, he needs to undergo physical therapy and s
Irene
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Chasing a Legend by Sarah Robinson was a well written, heartwarming read and I really enjoyed it.
The storyline kept my interest all throughout the book, the characters Quinn and Keira were likable, relatable and I enjoyed watching them reconnect and find love.

description

I've really enjoyed the Kavanagh Legends series, each book has been entertaining and a joy to read.
I highly recommend this book and series.

*Buy Links*
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chasing a Legend
Kavanaugh Legends #4
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Quinn Kavanaugh had his heart broken when his best friend Kiera left him without even saying goodbye 6 years ago. Now after Quinn had a near fatal motorcycle accident, he is in physical therapy only to find out his Dr is no one other than Kiera. She has returned home to complete her residency.
Kiera has a lot to make up for even though she has no idea why. She never knew Quinn had feelings for her. But she can't deny the feelings she has for him now. B
Courtney
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Well, Sarah Robinson has proved that I can enjoy a book without a whole lot angst or drama in the main plot line. Chasing a Legend is a very sweet and easy read that had me smiling most of the time (except for the part with the dog and my animal loving heart was crushed).

I learned about Sarah when I read her book, Nudes, and immediately loved her writing style. While the Kavanagh series is a complete opposite of Nudes in genre, her writing style is just a strong and intriguing.

Sarah really knows
A
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I got an ARC of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review :) this is the fourth installment in this awesome series, but I have to honestly say... I think it may be my least favourite so far... although I still haven't read the first one... yeah, yeah... I know ;) but I started from book #2 and just never got around to reading that first one ;) will do that eventually, but for now, let's concentrate on this story :) especially since they all can be read as standa ...more
Beth
This is the fourth book in this series and Quinn and Keira’s story is my favorite so far. This book touched my heart so much! I have been waiting for Quinn’s story and I certainly wasn’t disappointed! Quinn isn’t a fighter in the family legacy. He is the man behind the MMA gym and behind his brothers as manager and agent. He is his father’s right-hand man. After his accident, Quinn questions if he wants to go back working in the family business or changing direction.

Quinn and Keira were childhoo
WTF Are You Reading?
Quinn Kavanagh has always been "smack dab" in the middle of everything. At least when it comes to his family.
Whether it be something as simple as being the middle child of the Kavanagh household. Or as his father's right hand and management head for the MMA talent at Legends Training. Quinn has always had a knack for not being too far from where the action is.

That is...until he isn't.
After the one fateful day, those few unforeseen moments that serve to take him out of the action in a big way.
Cha
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

Yes! Loved this one! Reminded me of Rory and Clare's book. Books 2 and 3 were kind of blah. But Keeks and Quinn brought it home for me. Although the MMA gym is the backbone of the family, this book is not a sports romance. But that's ok! It was a great story!

I love the Kavanaugh family. Every last one! The timeline jumps ahead 3 years from the last book. This book is second chance love but really, Quinn and Kiera never fell out of love. They just needed to admit it to themselves and ea
Jo
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What can I tell you about this story that other reviewers haven't already said?  Not much probably.

Engaging characters? Check

Decent story line? Check

Interactions between the main protagonists that will just draw you deeper and deeper into the book until you never want to come back out? Check and check.

This is the only book in the Kavanagh legends series that I have read, but that didn't matter.  I think that possibly, coming to this fresh, meant that I didn't have any expectations for this, the
Tina H
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I seriously love this family!

Quinn stole my heart a little in this one! I was a little surprised by a few secrets he was hiding. He is so much more then the tattooed bad boy. He has a side that will just melt you. And Keeks well she was just adorable. I love these two together.

I would highly recommend this series and I look forward to more.
Shari
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
We met and got to know Quinn a little in his brothers' stories. An accident and fate bring back two friends, unbeknownst to either that both are in love with the other, and their story gets a second chance at a happy ending. I fell right back into this world. I was immersed in this story and its characters. There were some hot sex scenes in this book. This couple just clicked and finally get their HEA. This was a good read. I look forward to seeing the next Kavanaugh get their HEA.
I voluntarily
Isha Coleman
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When is a sports romance not just a sports romance? When Sarah Robinson is at the helm. Ms. Robinson and her Kavanagh Legends did something that for years I thought was impossible. Introduced me to gripping tales of courage, spirit and living the American dream. Told through the eyes of fictional sports heroes and fans alike. This author enabled me to discover a genre that I had previously shied away from and I've never looked back sense. Chasing a Legend explains why.

Having hope in the face of
Nicole Allen
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read an early copy of this book and it might actually be the best of the entire series. You guys NEED to preorder the moment you can!
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I don't think I could ever get enough of the Kavanagh clan. This family just fills me with all kinds of fuzzy warm feelings. The fact that they're all ever present in each book just shows how close their bond is. I love that the Kavanagh children are all so very grown, but when their parents are around they revert to being children out of respect and love for Dee and Seamus. It's so freaking adorable.

So far I've journeyed with Rory, Keiran and Kane as they found their soulmates and their life pa
Liz
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chasing a Legend by Sarah Robinson is the fourth book in her Kavanagh Legends series. Though this is part of a series, this is the first book I read and did not feel lost. What happens when the one that got away returns when you need her the most?

Kiera and Quinn were the best of friends, until one-night changes everything. Afterwards, she leaves without a word, leaving Quinn heartbroken. Years later, Quinn has spent his time helping to manage his family’s MMA gym. He put his own dream aside for
Mary Mooney
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.

I have loved every one of these Kavanagh brothers so far and knew that Quinn would be the one to steal my heart. Although he is the manager, agent and promoter of the brothers that are MMA fighters, Quinn has never wanted to get in the ring. He was better behind the scenes or ropes as it may be. But after a near fatal accident, it was a struggle to walk again. He has one passion that no one knows about
LeeAnne
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love that though this series revolves around the Kavanagh boys and their gym each one has such a unique/different story. I think this one might have been my favorite of the series so far, though I think I’ve said that about each book because I love them all so much!

Quinn was nearly killed in a motorcycle accident that’s left him needing a ton of physical therapy to recover. Since they were kids Quinn has had a crush on his best friend Kiera and when he finally thought they were going to get a
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars - I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

The relationship between Quinn, an injured MMA manager and Kiera, his doctor, physiotherapist and childhood girlfriend is sweet, angsty and complicated.

Caring for Quinn pushes Kiera’s professional boundaries. It was hard to believe that she wouldn’t just hand him over to another doctor when she recognised him. Kiera isn’t the most convincing medical professional and her professional drive didn’t always match her a
Ayekah
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfection! There are some books you read and when you're done you say "that was good." Then there are those that you keep in your head for a few days (or longer), this book is the later. Their story is phenomenal.

This is Quinn and Kiera. They have history. Young love and what a love it was. When Kiera picks up and leaves for college without a peep Quinn is devastated. He emerges himself in the family business, managing everything, along with his father. He's got a great head for business. Durin
Whispers From
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Robinson never fails to amaze me with her wonderful characters and great storytelling. I cried so have tissues ready. I laughed because some parts are hilarious, especially Keira. The sex was steamy. And all the Kavanaghs are back.
Kiera is funny, gorgeous and working on becoming a physical therapist. She left six years ago after giving her virginity to her best friend of many years, Quinn. She left for school the next day and left him broken hearted.
Quinn is the manager for his brother the
Lucia
A second chance at love for former childhood friends mixed with a MMA theme!

Let me start by saying Chasing a Legend is the first book I’ve read in series but I managed to follow along without too many issues; obviously those who have read the previous book will probably enjoy it more with full understanding of other characters. This is a second chance at love for former childhood friends mixed with a MMA theme. While there is plenty of sweet and sexy moments, there is an underlying angst within
Susan Trewick
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, I couldn't Wait to get my hands on this, Quinn is the quiet Kavanagh sibling, he's always in the background so I was eager to find out what makes him tick. This story follows Quinn and his one and only Keira, it's a second chance at first love, friends since childhood, one night together changes everything and breaks Quinn's heart in two. A serious accident puts Keira back in his life, can Quinn put past heartbreak behind him and take a chance at love?
I loved this story, We
Bette Hansen
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! To me, Quinn has always been the most intriguing Kavanagh brother and finally we have his story and it's a great second chance romance. Quinn and Kiera shared a night of incredible passion years ago. It meant everything to Quinn but the next day Kiera was gon. Not just from his bed but from their hometown. Sometimes it's difficult to know the right thing to do when you are that young with your life and dreams ahead of you. Kiera made the only decision she felt she could. Leave ...more
Shahla's World
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a second chance at love story for two people who find their way back to each other in a very unexpected way. Chasing a Legend was funny, sexy and emotional. I loved seeing Kiera and Quinn reconnect and get to know each other.

There is so much emotion packed into this one that just places the reader right into the story. Meanwhile flipping pages like the mad hatter. Sarah's books are always above and beyond well done. Her plot lines are solid and her characters are living and breathing peo
Michelle
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I have questions"

I have read this series from the first book and am so excited to give it 4 stars for the first time. I adored Quinn. He was more of a beta male with a bossy in bed streak. I also loved Keira. I felt Sarah as an author has grown and added more depth to this book. I am excited to see what is next.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fighting Dirty (Worth the Fight, #5)
  • Possession (Sons of Odin MC, #2)
  • Token (Daring the Kane Brothers, #1)
  • Mr. Big
  • His to Protect (Fireside, #2)
  • Penthouse Player (Billionaire Bosses, #1)
  • Fighting for Devlin (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Blackmailed By The Hero (Gone Hollywood, #2)
  • One Night with the Billionaire (Men of the Zodiac, #9)
  • Wired (The Solomon Brothers, #1)
  • 30 Nights
  • Nacho Figueras Presents: Ride Free
  • Chayot (Secrets and Sins, #4)
  • Temptation Has Green Eyes (The Emperors of London, #2)
  • Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1)
  • Flightpath
  • A Wife in Every Sense (Europe's Hottest Billionaires #1)
  • The Bouquet List
Sarah Robinson is a Top 10 Bestselling Author on Barnes & Noble and Top 25 on Amazon.

Purchase Sarah's Books Here:
 photo amazon-buy-button_zps00381138.png  photo button-buy-barnes-and-noble_zps9113bbbd.gif  photo iBooksButton_zps19885ad5.png  photo kobo-buy-button-fw_1_zpsf2f39855.png

Join the Goodreads Fan Club here

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Profile | Goodreads Profile | Tumblr | Instagram

Kavanagh Legends (6 books)
  • Breaking a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #1)
  • Saving a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #2)
  • Becoming a Legend (Kavanagh Legends #3)
  • Rory & Clare: A Short Story
  • Kavanagh Christmas (Kavanagh Legends, #5)