Start by marking “Nola Naughty 9” as Want to Read:
Nola Naughty 9

Nola Naughty 9

Guilty pleasure. Perfect Sin.

New Orleans gets in your blood. Like sweet chocolate or a decadent bite. Ancient mysteries hide behind hidden doorways, and messy love happens in the dim bar lights of the French Quarter. Follow us through nine tales of love found through need, pain, desire, and inhuman temptations. Contemporary, paranormal, menage, or gender bending, we've got
Published August 15th 2016 by Boundless Tales

To ask other readers questions about Nola Naughty 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nola Naughty 9

Kathy Rouchelle
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Being from Louisiana, I knew I would find something in this anthology that I would like, but what I didn't expect was to have found that I would love every single story in this anthology! It had it all!!! The nuances of New Orleans were well described and delivered. The paranormal stories were amazingly written. There was a taste of everything in here, vamps, shifters, voodoo, werewolves, dragons and even Marie Laveau, well her decedents. This anthology is a wonderful computation of everything t ...more
Parker
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nola Naughty Nine is an erotic anthology that definitely delivers. Nine fantastic authors have combined forces to provide the reader with hot, steamy romances that’s difficult to put down. I have to say there is something for everyone in this selection from voodoo, demons, shifters, vampires and red hot sex. Erzabet Bishop gives you a sexy shifter finding love in the family that cursed him, Tina Donahue offers demons that break beds and join together to be unstoppable. Margaret Madigan provides ...more
Michelle Fortune
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. You go from sweet to naughty and back again. It really makes you wonder what happens with some of the couples afterwards.
Sylvia
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful eclectic group of stories... all set in NOLA. There is a little bit for everyone in this anthology, and that makes it fun.
Wren Michaels story of Sabine and Jasper , lets you realize love comes in all shapes and sizes, and lost love can be found. I, personally loved the pirate theme of this story!
All in all, each author brings it to the table...and you definitely want to come to the feast!
Barbara
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ll admit I got this collection of stories for a lot reasons: one I love paranormals, two I live near New Orleans, three it has a lot of authors I really enjoy and finally I simply couldn’t resist after reading the synopsis. But what I honestly didn't expect, was for this anthology to be so entertaining from start to finish. It has a wonderful collection of everything paranormal: ghosts, vamps, shifters, demons, a little witchcraft and a whole lot more. Plus is hit on so much of our Louisiana c ...more
Ruby McDemon
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bayou Shadows-Erzabet Bishop- Very intriguing story. From the beginning I was hooked. Shifters mixed with voodoo is something I've never read before, but this makes me want to read more.

Sultry-Amanda K. Byrne- Funny and sweet with just the right amount of adorable. I've always loved the shy quite types (probably because I am one) and it's nice to see one get their happy ending.

Sinfully Hot-Tina Donahur- Two immortal beings making a bet, sticking it to the scum of the earth... HELL YES!!! I've al
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Nola Naughty Nin9: An Erotic Romance is a collection of sexy and hot reads with a New Orleans theme. The cover is really beautiful and is what caught my eye. Plus who doesn’t like sexy time? These stories are all different and I did have my personal faves. In no particular order here it goes!

Bayou Shadows By Erzbet Bishop was so so good! I actually wanted more! The heat factor was HOT! Great storyline and great characters!

Creole C
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This here is a collection of short stories written by some amazing ladies. It has something for everyone. It was a great collection of books all about New Orleans. Different eras where addressed along with different kinds of people. It has some paranormal characters and some human ones. Tales of fairies, werewolf's, witch's, dragons, and necromancers. As with most anthologies there were books I liked more than others. The first one started off with a bang. I liked it and hope for more! Change of ...more
Anna RBTL Book Promotions
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Awesome Collection that will Keep you Turning the Pages

This was a great collection, it had enough variety of stories so that you did not get bored reading one after another. Most of the stories were fairly short and could be red in about an hour though there were a few who were longer. None of them made you impatient to finish the story. Some of the authors in this collection will become additions to your favorites list. A great collection to bring to you on a plane ride or to the beach for some
Karen Shortridge
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for my honest review. This was a great collection that had plenty of variety in the stories, you certainly won't get bored reading one after another. Most of the stories are short and can be read quite quickly but there was a few that were longer. Some of the authors in this collection I hadn't read before but are now on my favourites list. A great collection for some naughty summer time reading.
Coral Mitchell
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Naughty, Explicit

Bayou Shadows by Erzabet Bishop
Voodoo dreams and buried lies bring Delia to New Orleans. A sexy shifter with secrets of his own might just get her to stay...

Sultry by Amanda Byrnes
Ash is really tired of being a virgin. Rory's suddenly got an urge to seduce him. But can their friendship survive?

Sinfully Hot by Tina Donahue
A hotter-than-sin reaper. A demon. Hell doesn't get steamier than this.

Playing with Fire by Margaret Madigan
When Vlad Golakov is sent to New Orleans
Roxie's Reviews
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-must-read
"This is a stunning collection"
Each and every story is amazing and naughty!. The characters are fantastic!. What better setting then NOLA which has always been surrounded in mystery and love.
" Bayou Shadows" by Erzabet Bishop - A man who is cursed his only hope is the forgiveness of a young woman who had just learned of her past. Will she free him of the curse or leave him cursed forever?. This is an amazing suspenseful, sweet, touching, and scorching hot romance. You will love it!.
"Sinfully Hot
Lauren R.
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed discovering all these authors in this anthology!

I took a chance and so glad I did with reading this book.

All these authors brought together a great collection of short stories.

This collection has a bunch of different scenarios for everyone.

I liked that it had some paranormal, real life loves & fairytales.

If you are looking for a quick read with interchangeable stories that will keep you satisfied, this is the book to 1 click!

I look forward to reading more stories from all
Cally
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology written by 9 fantastic talented authors.

This book has something for every type of reader from vodoo to erotica.

These nine authors worked so well bringing these 9 stories to our imaginations.

A must read.

Read and Reviewed on behalf of Once Upon an Alpha
Jessica Calla
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Margaret Madigan's PLAYING WITH FIRE and look forward to reading the rest of the Komodo Security Series. Thoroughly enjoyed the story of Vlad and Angela--hot (literally), sweet romance and adventure in a paranormal world.
Barbara
Jul 23, 2016
Nerd Girl Vixen
Aug 13, 2016
Rachael
Jan 04, 2018
Wren Michaels
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joanne Irving
Mar 25, 2018
JM
Jan 25, 2017
Fuse Literary
Aug 09, 2017
Tina Donahue
Jul 11, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Deanna Powers
Jul 12, 2016
Jana Leah
Jul 14, 2016
Helle Gade
Jul 15, 2016
Erzabet Bishop
Jul 20, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Angela
Jul 21, 2016
Heather Miller
Jul 22, 2016
Deb
Aug 06, 2016
Liv Rancourt
Aug 09, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie
Aug 15, 2016
Iben
Aug 16, 2016
Margaret Madigan
Aug 17, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan
Oct 14, 2016
Becky
added it
Oct 17, 2016
Amara
Feb 21, 2017
Erzabet Bishop is a USA Today bestselling and award winning author of over forty paranormal and contemporary romance books.
She lives in Houston, Texas and when she isn't writing about sexy shifters or voluptuous heroines, she enjoys playing in local bookstores and watching movies with her husband and furry kids.
Follow her on Twitter @erzabetbishop.
Links: