Start by marking “Coming In Hot Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Coming In Hot Boxed Set

Coming In Hot Boxed Set

Get a dose of romance, STAT!
Featuring NYT, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors, we're Coming In Hot with paranormal to contemporary, and sizzling to seductive bedside manners by the doctors, nurses, paramedics, and more in this boxed set.

Paramedical meets paranormal in this steamy set filled with shifters, werewolves, vampires, and more!
Published September 19th 2016 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Coming In Hot Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming In Hot Boxed Set

Danna Lee
Sep 14, 2016 Danna Lee rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh !!! Chill your stethoscopes ladies and gents, because this bundle is Smoking !!! Hot, sexy doctors, nurses and other medical professional really know their stuff but some of them need a little push every now and then. Great set of books by some great authors! Plenty of romance and sex as well as a challenging and fulfilling career set a fast pace for love for the characters in these stories. I LOVED this boxed set!!
Cherri-Anne
Sep 19, 2016 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
Need some love STAT? 5 HOT STARS

Then THIS IS THE collection for you! What a TRE- MEDICAL-OUS box set with an AUTHORTASTIC assortment of authors across multiple genres!! Some of these authors are ones I know & love, some I have heard of but haven't had a chance to read more than a story or 2 of theirs - so far, and yet some are 100% new to me! But the one thing I never expected was to be so incredibly affected... that's not right... more like touched to the depths of my soul, CONSUMED by thes
RobinLeigh Morgan
Sep 21, 2016 RobinLeigh Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
When I received the email inviting me to check out this giveaway I didn’t hesitate to jump at the opportunity for a chance to win this marvelous KINDLE collection of over 20 hot steamy Medical Romance stories written by NYTimes, USA Today, International, Award Winning, Best Selling authors through an Amazon giveaway. Needless to say I won and the following is my honest opinion.

When I began reading this collection of a romance genre I hadn’t read yet I didn’t actually know what do expect other th
Kathi
Sep 19, 2016 Kathi rated it it was amazing
Amazing collection from top-notch paranormal and contemporary authors all with Medical theme!!

1. Saving Reese – Penelope Silva – 5 stars
Dr. Moreno is working ER when an ambulance brings a Dr. Brooks who starts to seize and ultimately dies. At age 35 it seems inexplicable. Maybe when the family comes they can answer some questions about underlying causes. When attorneys for the Levy Corporation ask to see him as a member of his business family Dr. Moreno is not buying it. As Reese Alexander hand
Leanne
Sep 17, 2016 Leanne rated it it was amazing
Warning! Smoking hot doctors and nurses and some of them might be furry and fanged. A great group of stories that I'm working my way through, loving the paranormal ones.
Plenty of steam and sizzling scenes for you to get your teeth into.
I find boxed sets a great introduction to authors I've never read and a revisit with those that I do know.
I highly recommend this set for lovers of paranormal and romance.
Crystal
I have only had the chance to read one book in this box set. I read Sexual Healing by Izzy Szyn. If you enjoy a steaming hot menage story with a paranormal twist you have to grab this one.

Izzy Szyn has created fun characters that are unique with traits you normally don't see mixed together. I enjoyed meeting Zoe. She's a smart independent lady. I love that she enjoys her job and her deep friendship with her partner Cassie. I love the relationship she has with her Mom and Dad. They don't keep sec
Laura Furuta
Sep 17, 2016 Laura Furuta rated it it was amazing
Oh my, this book is hot!! You have doctors, nurses and emergency personnel along with shifters, werewolves and more paranormal creatures falling in love and working together. This book of stories had me from the first story to the ending one. I had a hard time putting this book down. The authors have all written wonderful stories. I have read some authors work while others I have only read their work in this book set. I highly recommend this set of stories and is you low the paranormal, mystery ...more
Michelle
Sep 19, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
All these awesome books about vampires werewolf's oh my lots of loving hot steamy books you can't go wrong with buying these books and all these great authors I love and the medical profession is hot love these books I got this free for an honest review and it was great you will love them too. Michelle [[ASIN:B01I8BZ96C Coming In Hot Paranormal & Contemporary Medical Romance Boxed Set: Paramedical meets paranormal: Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires, and More!]]
Robin
Sep 18, 2016 Robin rated it it was amazing
Okay folks this is one HOT collection of naughty interns, EMTs, nurses and doctors whether they are human or paranormal this is one MUST READ collection. I've discovered many new authors and found a few old favorites.

I could go on and on about the stories within this collection but I won't because I want you to grab your own copy and discover new authors and maybe some old favorites for yourself.

I was given an ARC of this collection in exchange for an honest review.
Abby Hayes
Sep 15, 2016 Abby Hayes rated it it was amazing
Wow! I absolutely loved this entire boxed set! A great mix of hot and sexy shifters, vampires, doctors, nurses and more in these paranormal and contemporary romance books by some very talented authors! There were a few authors I already follow, gained some new favorites and some I will definitely be following for the future!
For the price of this boxed set you simply can't go wrong.
Estella
Sep 19, 2016 Estella rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I was asked by the authors for an honest review. This is a collection of 20 HOT stories! Paramedical meets paranormal in these steamy stories that are filled with shifters, werewolves, vampires, and so much more!

If you love paranormal stories you don't want to miss this collection of stories. They are all great stories. I highly recommend this book!
Lisa Bateman
Sep 19, 2016 Lisa Bateman rated it it was amazing
Coming In Hot
I'm rating this whole collection 5 Stars

4 Stars
Blood Bio-Med by Elvira Bathory
This story was a little slow to get going but I think it was due to setting things up. She did a great job of detailing the different medical professions so well in so little words. And as a Medical Lab Scientist myself, she was superb on the details of blood drawing and tests. It was so neat to hear about Aleah's blood under the microscope. I will be looking into this author's work. I hope this story will
Kimberly
Sep 19, 2016 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
This a great collection of steamy hot romance. The panty melting kind that is good to the last link. This collection was especially great because you have the variety of paranormal, romantic comedy, all mixed together. Each story is long enough to be a good in depth story to get hooked, but short enough that you don't loose interest. The genres vary so you don't get bored with the same theme.

This collection has many of my favorite authors that I was introduced to in other box sets as well as som
Judy Lewis
Sep 21, 2016 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing
SOMEBODY CALL 911...STAT !!!
Title: Coming In Hot
Authors: Multiple
Designation: Contemporary Paranormal Medical Romance Box Set
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: FIVE SINFULLY DELICIOUS STARS*****
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Somebody call 911...Stat! I love, love, love Coming In Hot! I'm so darn excited about this collection, I can hardly stand it! I don't even know where to begin! Anyone having read my reviews in the past probably already knows how passionate I am about box sets. I LOVE them! The
Gale
Sep 19, 2016 Gale rated it really liked it
This boxed set is a great selection of both paranormal and *not* stories with a medical slant and all are hawt. I enjoyed all of them; of course, some more than others, however that is just personal taste. All were well written and a decent length. No ten page books here. I won’t detail all the books but since I jumped around when I read them, I’ll do the same listing just a few here: Love Down Under by Chanta Rand – I enjoyed the story however I’m still confused to the reason for Nicola’s trip. ...more
Sep 19, 2016 Jennifer rated it really liked it
I received this in exchange for an honest review.

This is a wonderful collection of steamy romances that are sure to heat up your night. I didn;t get a chance to read them all, but the ones I did were fantastic.

Saving Reese - Penelope Silva
This was a decent story. The love scenes were a little to rushed and sometimes confusing as they'd be doing one thing and then suddenly another. The story was intriguing, but also a little to rushed. It did leave a lot of questions.

Reclaiming His Mate - Rebek
Linda
Sep 19, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy these sets for discovering new authors and getting some stories from my favorite writers. This set has an interesting twist including both paranormal and contemporary romances set in the world of medicine. It includes a summary of each story at the beginning so you can choose which are the most appealing. I encourage you to try them all.

I really liked Reclaiming His Mate by Rebekah R. Ganiere. It is a very emotional story with great characters. You really get quite an emotional wo
Michelle Fortune
Sep 19, 2016 Michelle Fortune rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with every hero and have sympathized with every heroine. I'm loving how each individual story you can fall into & let the world fall away. The world definitely falls away in each and every story. Each story is wonderful on it's own and brings in the medical and paranormal together.
Alison
Sep 19, 2016 Alison rated it it was amazing
Review is for Lucy Felthouse's story - On her high horse.

The chemistry between Brett and Samantha is there from the start. When the sparks fly - duck! They are likely to explode and not for any good reason.

I don't want to say too much as this is a fantastic quick read, it's funny, it's sexy, it's wild!

Leona Bowman
Sep 21, 2016 Leona Bowman rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story.. some hot sex. but most of it was a great story-line.. lots of action and suspense. some of the stories had some twist to them.. I think there is something for everyone.. I highly recommend this story. especially for the price you can't go wrong.
LovetheRhageBDB
Sep 19, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it really liked it
There is a summary of each story at the beginning of the book. If you would like, you can choose which ones you want to read or read them all.

This is a good set of paranormal with a medical twist stories by a group of talented writers. I found a few new authors to follow from this set!
Sher
Sep 19, 2016 Sher rated it it was amazing
if you want hot doctors and nurses...this series is for you...very spicy, very hot reads..
A great bunch of stories by some great authors..
An excellent bargain..
Karen
Sep 22, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
Wow what a box set
Definitely a well worth box
set to get. There is something
in it for everyone taste.
All so a good way of finding
some new authors.
I received this book for an honest review.
Iris
Feb 05, 2017 Iris rated it really liked it
I will admit that there were times while I was reading this anthology that I seriously wondered WTF. The grammatical errors and the mistakes gave me serious doubt that it was professionally edited. I put it down several times and picked up other books to read to wash the aggravation of poorly edited stories out of my head. Now, normally this is the point when the book gets either deleted or archived on the assumption that its just not worth the headache. Thankfully, my OCD kept me from putting t ...more
Sherri Brown
Feb 09, 2017 Sherri Brown rated it it was amazing
Exciting and fun to read

Each story was interesting and exciting. I enjoyed each story I read. I would like to read more stories like these . Definitely . I have been reading books like this one and will recommend this book as a good read..
I love to read all different stories...
Thelma Conner
Jan 29, 2017 Thelma Conner rated it it was amazing
Great box set of books

I loved all the great paranormal & contemporary medical romances stories in this boxed set. Hot, sexy, paranormal & contemporary love stories.
Jacqueline Driggers
Jan 10, 2017 Jacqueline Driggers rated it it was ok
If you like medical romance, I guess it's an okay set, but I had to go 2 or 3 books in to find one I wanted read. And the editing isn't the greatest either. Not a bad box set, but not a great one either. I quit it halfway through and moved on to something else.
Shannon
Oct 02, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing
*This review is only for Red L. Jameson's story, Bad Medicine*

I loved this story so much! I loved the writing and the characters! Ryder is so cute, so sweet, so adorable, and so hot! I loved him!! He's tattooed, scarred, and tough, and he is such a great guy, and I love how much he wants Asha! Asha was great too! I loved that she's smart and nerdy, and a bit awkward, and I loved the stuff about her Native American heritage. Ryder is ex-military where he worked in the medical field, now he is a n
Arec Rain
Sep 30, 2016 Arec Rain rated it it was amazing
As both a medical worker and paranormal lover, I felt like this boxset was made for me.

Each story is written by a different author, and thus having a different voice and plot, but I am hard-pressed to remember a story I didn’t enjoy. From doctors to nurses to even a veterinarian, this bundle fills your medical loving needs with adding in some vampires, werewolves, and shifters, OH MY!

Each story is pretty graphic erotica-wise, also, so if that is not your thing and you are looking for more clea
Barbara
Sep 29, 2016 Barbara rated it it was amazing
I bought this box not knowing what I was going to read but so glad I did love all these stories from the beginning. These medical romance stories are so hot had to read them all at once. I could not get enough of these stories I went looking more from these great authors. Smoking hot doctors and plenty more. Each authors stories where well written and love the sexy characters. I got to read authors that are my favorite and got to read some new ones that I look forward to reading more from.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning paranormal and contemporary romance since she was seventeen years old. Her first and second traditional publications were erotic short stories in a well-respected men's magazine under an alternate pseudonym.
She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires
More about Gina Kincade...

“remained though, strong as ever, despite them being apart for so long. He” 0 likes
“months for the scent of her” 0 likes