Start by marking “Danger In The Night (Danger Incorporated Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Danger In The Night (Danger Incorporated Book 5)

Danger In The Night

(Danger Incorporated #5)

Nothing is ever as it seems…

Wyatt Stone tries to talk his extremely attractive ex-sister-in-law out of buying a rundown haunted hotel but it doesn’t go at all as planned. Despite his misgivings, she turns the tables and he finds himself agreeing to help restore the money trap.

Antonia Ross always thought Wyatt got a raw deal in his marriage to her sister, but she never
Published July 19th 2016 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Danger In The Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Danger In The Night

Start your review of Danger In The Night (Danger Incorporated Book 5)
Luli
This is one of those stories that disappoint. And it's a shame because half of the plot (the romance) was very interesting and complicated. And it was working 100% for me. Although as the story unfolded, the romance bordered on the cloying, the plot on the implausible and the personal lives of the protagonists were beyond OTT.
I almost dnf-ed it.
Too bad ...

***

Esta una de esas historias que decepcionan. Y es una pena porque la mitad de la trama (el romance) era muy interesante y espinoso. Y estaba
Irene Marshall
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good read

A good book in this series very likeable characters an interesting storyline and lots of hot chemistry. Wyatt is a bit of a loner who has just started to come out of isolation after his military service and a difficult divorce Antonia is his ex wife's sister but a totally different person she is a successful business woman and has a wonderful personality even after being bought up by horrible parents who only cared for her awful sister Carla. These two have lots of chemistry and sizzle
BreRile
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wyatt's story

A truly talented writer can make the improbable (and somewhat taboo) not only real but heartfelt. Given the history between Wyatt and Toni, a relationship between them should be unimaginable yet you'll want them to have their happy ending. As with the previous books in the series, the heroine faces grave danger and the alpha hero charges to the rescue. The nice thing here is Toni is not only independent and saves herself (for the most part) but isn't afraid to call out Wyatt when he
Alison Ramsay
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spooky hijinks

I just loved this. Toni's haunted house project brings her back into contact with Wyatt and then they come across a real read body. Sparks surge between them as the murder is investigated with suspects hitting close to home. Toni is fun, independent and feisty and just perfect for Wyatt.
Merle
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice one, with a stalker, spoiled ex-wife, haunted house attraction, and a dysfunctional family. Wyatt Stone i's a solitary ex-soldier with a knack for doing his Danger Incorporated work alone. A tornado named Antonia blows into his life and changes him permanently. She also helps him solve a cold case, with help from Logan and Jared. ...more
Charace Z
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loner finds true love

Love this story of Wyatt & Toni. They found love & strength to overcome the odds with an unloving family & a broken heart. They mystery was great along with the action. I also enjoyed how the author brings the detective friends back in & how they are associated. I recommend this book to everyone.
Rebecca Woolley
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wyatt has been the quiet guy throughout this series but he comes out his shell when he faces the forces of x sister in law Antonia. A successful business woman setting up a new haunted house but the horrors will pop out throughout this boom will keep you reading and you won’t put it down.
Kerry
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
I have been really enjoying this series, and Wyatt's story was no exception. I liked Toni and Wyatt, although the trope of him previously married to her sister is not my favorite. The plot moved quickly, and I was interesting in finding out the secret of Mandy's murder. Looking forward to #6! ...more
Ferbooks
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This series is so good

We can do without family like Toni,s. Her parents and sister are terrible. She went through so much because of the way they treated her. Having Wyatt at her side gave her the courage to stand up to them. Another brilliant addition to the series.
Cindy Callahan
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a night

Wow, the mystery in this one just kept getting better and better. Our main couple had past history but it was a twist that I enjoyed. Looking forward to the next one.
Judy McDowall
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Has to be read

Another great instalment. Excellent plot. I was a bit dubious of the story but as I read more, that uncertainty disappeared.
Thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Julia
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ghosts, witches, and reapers

Another winner of a story. Love the quirky characters and the continuing former characters resurfacing. Karma will always win in the long run!
Chanel
I haven’t read a book in years that centered around a haunted house. The mystery plot kept my interest, even though a couple things about the stalking case seemed weak.
The most entertaining part was the verbal sparring between Wyatt and Toni. I also enjoyed that Jared, Jason, and Logan from the Cowboy Justice League had supporting roles on this story.
PepperP0t
Having a haunted house as a scare attraction destination would fit perfectly with Antonia ‘Toni’ Ross’ international monster and Halloween design business. Running into ex-brother in law, Wyatt Stone, on vacation from his job at Anderson Industries, the two of them fall into a comfortable repartee, despite the ex-familial ties.

In an apology move for the way he sneered at Toni’s plan, Wyatt goes to work with her to bring the dilapidated structure up to code and ‘embody’ her dream. All goes well o
Page
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book was ok however I felt the description of the book, ghosts and monsters, was misleading. At one point, a chandelier starts swaying to and fro, and then bam. Nothing was ever said after that.

I do have to admit that I thought the author was going to take us down the predictable path of who the bad guy was, but she didn’t. That’s too bad because I had one juicy scenario in my head that I thought would have been awesome. Anyway...

Wyatt Stone tries to talk his extremely attractive ex-sister
Jill Oates
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reread
5 scary stars

With Olivia Jaymes (and a couple of other authors) I always sound like a broken record because they are just so perfect. Wyatt's story was wonderful and I absolutely adored Toni - she was extra special.

In the first book where we met Wyatt Hiding From Danger I thought he was cantankerous and Ms Jaymes brought that out more so in this book. It was great to meet Logan again - he is definitely one of my favourite characters.

My only problem with this book is that it brings the Danger I
Peggy
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Genuinely romantic

I've read all of the Danger Incorporated series but this was the most fun. I was laughing out loud at times and the heroine, Toni, is a real hoot. Of course, Wyatt is the strong but sexy gym bringing it all together.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really like this series. This one was no exception. A great love story with a couple of twists. Just when I thought I had it figured out it twisted again.
Joanne Nice
Donna Mackie
Jan 31, 2017
Angela
Apr 06, 2021

• Chasing Shadows (Stealth Ops #9)
  • Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2)
  • The Troubleshooter (Norcross Security #2)
  • The Investigator (Norcross Security #1)
  • Redwood (Linear Tactical #11)
  • Scout (Linear Tactical)
  • Danger Signs (Delta Force Echo: An Iniquus Action Adventure Book 1)
  • The Specialist (Norcross Security #3)
  • Summer Heatwave (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Seasoned Seals Book 2)
  • SEAL's Resolve (Fortress Security #13)
  • Forever in Cape May (The Sunshine Sisters, #3)
  • Found in the Lost (The Leonidas Corporation #1)
  • Finding Elodie (SEAL Team Hawaii #1)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Rocky Mountain Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors Colorado Book 2)
  • Cowboy's Curvy Nanny (Cowboy Billionaires #1)
  • Clay (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #8)
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance Chr

Danger Incorporated (9 books)
  • Damsel In Danger (Danger Incorporated, #1)
  • Hiding From Danger (Danger Incorporated #2)
  • Indecent Danger (Danger Incorporated #3)
  • Embracing Danger (Danger Incorporated #4)
  • Reunited With Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 6)
  • Window to Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 7)
  • Road to Danger (Danger Incorporated, #8)
  • Dancing With Danger (Danger Incorporated #9)