Start by marking “Space Raptor Butt Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Space Raptor Butt Trilogy

Space Raptor Butt Trilogy

With his genre-defining work, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, Chuck Tingle proved that even gay dinosaur erotica could be nominated for a Hugo Award, the most prestigious honor in science fiction. Nobody could have expected what would happen when the story continued. Collected here is the entire trilogy of Chuck Tingle’s history making Space Raptor Butt series.

SPACE RAPTOR BUT
Published July 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Space Raptor Butt Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Space Raptor Butt Trilogy

Kyle Carroll (i_fucking_love_books)
Well...I can now say I’ve experienced Chuck Tingle.
Scott
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the part with the public sex that changed the course of a landmark trial, but I wish the narrator savored the language more. If the words aren't wet with your tongue slime when they enter my ears, you are not reading gay erotica properly.
Amanda
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Epic and masterful. Minus 1 star: Not enough butts; velociraptors are from the Cretaceous, not Jurassic.
Ryan
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is simply an instant classic. Dr. Chuck Tingle knows the truth of the universe: that love conquers all. And he's written an amazing sci-fi erotic trilogy about Space Raptor Butts to prove it.

Any hard bud should read these novels, and any true buckaroo will worship the words found within them.
Kaitlynn
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a Hugo Award nominee and genre-founder, so I knew I HAD to read it sometime to be a well-rounded consumer of literature. Due to the short-story format, I'm treating the whole trilogy as a single anthology book.

In this trilogy, Tingle paints a desperate future portrait of humanity on the brink of extinction and searching for a new home. The cast is relatively small, and while the characters are simple given the short length, Lance grows and transforms though a complete and satisfying nar
Tori
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books
This was obviously the best book I've ever read (though the author would certainly benefit from an editor...and just a little bit of research).
Erin Cataldi
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Some books defy explanation. I will try my damnedest to make sense of this insanely weird niche dino gay erotica masterpiece. If you're new to the game there is an emerging trend for dinosaur erotica, while mostly released in eBook format you can occasionally make regrettable print purchases on Amazon (which I obviously did). Chuck Tingle is a "writer who defined a generation with his sensual brand of homoerotic thrillers" (taken from the back cover). Space Raptor Butt Trilogy is one of his more ...more
Stentor
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Space Raptor Butt Trilogy is destined to become a classic not just of science fiction, but of modern American literature. This tingler threesome begins with the Hugo award nominated Space Raptor Butt Invasion. The space raptor butt world is then expanded in the sequel, Space Raptor Butt Redemption, before coming to a thrilling climax in Space Raptor Butt Ascension. Read this book and prove that love is real.

In all seriousness, though, Chuck Tingle is an incredibly clever writer. Even if you're n
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, humor, romance
Particularly hilarious if you're aware of the whole Vox Day, rabid puppies, Hugo awards nonsense that has been going on for the past few years.
Dominika
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is just sublime.

In all seriousness, there is an art to creating this kind of schlock and Chuck Tingle gives us the perfect balance of ridiculous and groundedness. Yes, all three involve gay, interspecies sex scenes. That is what you came here for and that is what you're going to get. But you can argue that there are other themes explored, such as if the privatization of space travel can lead to good even if a corporation is bad, or how we should not persecute an act between two consenting a
Matt Gold
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-dinosaurs

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so pound my butt."

The most hilarious thing I ever read. Also, um.. it actually really is gay erotica - Chuck Tingle is not messing around.

I am a changed man.
Austin Alander
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Hilarious. Especially book 2.
Laurie Sand
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For my full review, refer to Psych, Season 2, Episode 1, at 07:09.
Susan Baker
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbt, science-fiction
I cannot believe I actually read this. (Repeat x infinity)
Chris Niessl
Callum Rigg
Jan 04, 2019
Marie Mooso
Nov 13, 2018
Dr. Chuck Tingle is an erotic author and Tae Kwon Do grandmaster (almost black belt) from Billings, Montana. After receiving his PhD at DeVry University in holistic massage, Chuck found himself fascinated by all things sensual, leading to his creation of the "tingler", a story so blissfully erotic that it cannot be experienced without eliciting a sharp tingle down the spine.

Chuck's hobbies include
“I kiss Orion deeply, one last time. “Are you sure you don’t want to come in with me?” I ask.               “I don’t think it’s going to help your case,” the raptor replies. “I mean, some people just don’t understand that love is real. You’ve gotta put yourself in there position. They’re so used to everything working a certain way, women kissing men, men kissing men… not men kissing dinosaurs.”               I want to protest but I know that he’s right. Even the most liberal of juries is going to have a hard time with this muscular dinosaur sitting there in the courtroom while I argue my case. It’s better if we part ways here.               “I’ll see you soon.” I tell him, my voice quaking. We both know that’s not going to happen, but we’re trying our best to pretend.               “I love you,” Orion says to me one last time.               “I love you, too” I assure him.               We kiss again and then I finally muster up the discipline to pull away and push out through the car’s door. I stand up on the sidewalk before the courthouse as flash bulbs burst with blinding luminescence. I shield my eyes, stunned for a moment as I struggle to collect my bearings.               “Mr. Tanner!” someone interjects, shoving a microphone in my face. “Is it true you hate unicorns?”               “What?” I stammer.               “We understand that your mission was funded off the profits of illegally traded unicorn tears, do you have anything to say to that?”               “I mean…” I’m still trying to collect my bearings, struggling to sort through her words. “No, wait, yeah I do. That’s really bad, I didn’t know anything about it.”               The reporter nods and repeats my words back to me. “Really bad… so you’re saying it’s not awful? Is that what you’re saying?”               “No, I just…” I start.               “Because it sounds like you’re not really coming out against the illegal trade of unicorn tears,” the reporter continues.               “I literally heard about it five seconds ago,” I counter. “That sounds terrible, I don’t really know anything about it but it sounds really bad and I don’t support that.”               The reporter nods. “Okay it’s really hard to understand you when you speak in code like this. Can you just answer the question? Do you or don’t you support bad guys doing bad things? Because you haven’t really come out against them.”               “I don’t support bad guys,” I try to say as clearly as I possibly can.               The reporter just stares at me blankly. “So you’re not going to come out against them?”               Suddenly, someone from the mob pushes me from behind and I stumble forward. The entire gang of hungry journalists and newscasters has reached a tipping point and I realize now that if I don’t continue onward there is going to be a problem.               I” 0 likes