Start by marking “White Noise (Unexpected #2)” as Want to Read:
White Noise (Unexpected #2)

White Noise

(Unexpected #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  166 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Everything he didn’t know he wanted, and now couldn’t live without…

Paramedic and mountain rescuer Stratford ‘Ford’ Wallace fell hard and fast for pro-snowboarder, Reef Reid. For a ‘straight’ guy, falling in love with a dude was not what he expected, but his explosive attraction to Reef is undeniable. Neither of them have uttered those three little words yet, but Ford knows
ebook
Published July 2016

To ask other readers questions about White Noise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Noise

Jaime
3.5 Stars - This book has a little bit of Sequel Syndrome, still a good read.
Full review posted at Alpha Book Club
Zetti
Jul 19, 2016 added it
White Noise by Ann Grech

This is the continuation of Ford and Reef’s book and I’m so in love with them. It was like returning home to greet some friends. This book carries on from the first book Whiteout where they find each other. This book focuses on their relationship, and building a life together.

In this book they face the challenges of telling the people in their lives about what they mean to each other. There are some pretty surprising reactions but not all the reactions go the way they wan
booklover
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW**
So, in this Reef and Ford are still as sexy as ever, both are finally comfortable with their sexualities, but they now feel the time is right to let their families know......
Yet again this had some emotional moments, and a few times i wanted to climb in the book and beat a certain person around the head !!
I also wanted to hug both the guys for what they have to put up with and can't wait for the next installment....
Beth
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: are, m-m
As much as I liked Ford and Reef in the first book and quickly bought this one as soon as I'd finished it, this book didn't quite pull me in in the same way. It started to feel repetitive, with the same word choices over and over. I found myself skimming at times, which is never a good sign. I will more than likely read the next book in the series when it comes out, but I expect a fair amount of eye rolling will be involved.
Darcy
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Ann Gresh book, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading the second book and eagerly await its release.
Sheridan
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
After a few weeks apart, Ford takes on a demotion to be with the man he loves.
Although the three little words haven’t been said yet.

In this part of their journey, they come out to their parents.

Reef is up first and telling Momma Bear and Coach is putting the pressure on himself.
Momma Bear is caring as always, but Coach takes it harder and Reef has to give him time.
That night Ford nearly walks out on him but couldn’t abandon him when so many other people in his life already have.

Fords parents...
Kimberly
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm
Not too bad however I was hoping book two would have progressed more it still seems like a prequel to an actual story. Also there were so many references back to book one the story line didn't progress much at all. Book two ended the same way as book one. Only meeting parents on that not a star removed. Let's get going here!!
Sharon Sims
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!!

Love this series!! The stories had me
hooked from beginning to end. I just wish
there was more. Thank you Ann!! 😘
Paula Radell
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review pending - stay tuned!
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Unexpected Series by Ann Grech ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet story. Ann Grech has given us a another lovely story ,that just sucks us in and keeps us there from start to finish and then leaves us wanting more from this author. This story is just like the first one ,but it's not really cliffy. This whole story will make you feel the love these two really have for each other ,but like every relationships their have they up and downs too. Reef i ...more
Lisa Cullinan
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read
I absolutely loved this one. After the first book, Whiteout, I was really looking forward to more of Reef and Ford's story to see what direction these two would be heading in.
Reef is a professional snowboarder who trains constantly while Ford is a ski rescue worker. Their jobs do keep them away from each other quite a bit, so I was curious to see how much drama or angst that was going to cause. What I found was a story where the two main characters were a pleasure to get to know better.
In White
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
A BEAUTIFUL STORY OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Ford and Reef are once again back in our hearts. This time they are to be found in Canada, where Reef is in training for the World Championships. Ford has left New Zealand and travelled overseas to where the man he loves, but has yet to admit it. What will happen once they are back together again?
Will their families accept them for the men that they are?

The love these two men share for each other is the driving force behind this story. The two totally diff
Kirha
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of this book by the author and I'm glad she did.
Having read and enjoyed the first book,White Out, I was really looking forward to this one.

When we last left off, Reef and Ford decided to pursue a relationship. Ford followed him to his training camp, securing a job in the process. Things were definitely great between them. They both decided to inform their respective families about the new relationship and it didn't go well. I was surprised about some of t
Tracey
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, review-copy
I decided to read this book after reading book one Whiteout, I didnt read the blurb so expected it to be a story about another couple - how delighted I was to find out this was Reef and Fords continuing relationship.

The book starts with Reef deep in training and Ford going out to join him, the heat between them is as hot, if not hotter than book one.

They have reached a stage where things are great between them and its time to come out a little more, to the people closer to them. I had the feelin
Tina
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. Ann really knocked this out of the park. It goes from making you ugly cry, to needing a change if panties, to laughing. What more could you ask for in a book?

In this book, we watch Reef and Ford's relationship continue to unfold and grow stronger every day. They will meet each others parents and those meetings don't go as planned. I won't say what happens because that would be giving a big part of this story away. Just know it will not be what you think.
LLEP  Book Blog
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another terrific book in this series!
Continuing their relationship Reef and Ford meet up in Canada.
Meeting the parents on both sides is the next hurdle.
This book has just about everything- from moments of high anxiety to episodes of laugh out loud humour. In between are times of confusion and adrenaline pumping excitement.
The first third was a little slow but the pace definitely picks up from then on.
I really like the real life reactions in the story and Ann's contrast of parents is brilliant.
Lianne
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the continuation of Reef and Ford’s story, I fell in love with this paring during Whiteout and have been rooting for them from the get go. These two just get each other, they understand the others passion for their jobs and for their sports. In this book Reef and Ford must face more Drama and heartache with dramatic happenings on the slopes and in the clubhouse. They also face the hard tasks of introducing the other to their parents, this does not go well at all and not everyone i ...more
Donna Wright
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW! I Just Love Reed And Ford, I Love Their Story So So Much. It's A Pure Love Story And A Beautiful One At That. I Just Can't Say Enough About How Lovely This Book Is.

Against All Odds Constantly, These Men Keep You Swooning At The Devotion They Show For Each Other. This Book Is A Must Read And Leaves You Feeling All So Many Emotions.

It's Hot And Sexy, Emotional And Shows You Just How Love Is Supposed Be And How You Should Stand Up For What You Want In This Life.  I Recommend This Book/Series S
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
Awesome. As great as book 1, maybe even better because we see Reef and Ford in action, more in action. :3 <3 The chemistry is still existing, still buring hot. But also their deep emotions are palpable on every page.
You feel they are connected, those both character are a pair who complete each other.

I wouldn't have expected a 3rd book because I think everything is told but... I'm so looking forward to the next book Whitewash
I expect to see Reef and Ford planning their married life and gettin
She's a Lip Biter
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it

Kirsty Turner
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

WOW!!! I absolutely adored this book. The chemistry between both Ford and Reef was still there and their united front as a couple made me swoon. One of the things I love about these 2 characters is that despite there being drama around them it doesn't affect them. The love they share shines brightly through the pages and its a welcome change to other books I have read in this genre. Ann really made me feel the emotions but it also bought home so
Pat
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ford and Reef's journey continues with more love between these two beautiful men.

They aren't shy about showing their affection to each other at all .

It's their caring for each other and trust which makes them complete.

Whiteout book one brought them together two completely different guys who now mesh as one .

Acceptance is the key issue here --- won't say anymore but I sincerely recommend these two books .

Whiteout and a White Noise .

You will not be disappointed at all . Written as Pat Jay
Beth
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

This series is so good that you can feel the cold, winter air surrounding you as you read each page. These two are made for each other... Both are strong protectors who have had crappy parents. I shouldn't have been surprised with Fords parents but WOW.....one would have expected them to be Royal with their attitudes. Cold and brittle doesn't even cover it....
So looking forward to the next chapter in these men's lives.
Deanna Wiley
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start out with I could give this book more then 5 stars if I could.. It very well written. I was so in love with Ford and Reef after the first book, this book just made me fall harder. The situation they went through in this book had me wanting to hug them. I can not wait to see what the furture holds for them as a couple..
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Being love is hard for anyone but when you fall in love with someone you never dream of it can be scary but right now things between Reef and Ford at perfect or at least seems to be til Reef suffers from an accident and things just may never be the same. I love this two characters strongly, there are perfect and strong and love with everything they are. Great job.
Tena
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation to Reef and Ford's story. Who would have thought the drama of an avalanche could be topped by plain old family drama, but it gets pretty intense and damaging here. Some big decisions have to be made, with lasting effect. The thing I'm most disappointed with about this story is that I have to wait for the next one!
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyable book, I loved Ford & Reef in Whiteout and this was no different. This is only the 2nd book from Ann that I've read and I love her writing style so easy to read with a flowing story.

Reef & Ford are so right together the chemistry is off the charts HOT, but wow Fords parents are complete A holes! I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Natalie Miernicki
OMG I am so in love with Reef and Ford!! These two are the epitome of what love is and should always be. Despite their flaws and maybe because of them in this story you see their love grow into something beautiful. This second book has love, passion, chemistry and some hot, hot sex!! Highly recommend this series; Ann is now an automatic one click for me... bring on book 3!!!
Robyn Corcoran
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
A fantastic second book in this series!
Ford and Reef pick up where they left off in White Out but this time the setting is Canada.
There are more characters introduced and boy are some a complete waste of oxygen! Ann describes them extremely well.
I laughed aloud, I felt fear and excitement but mainly I felt the story was very real!
Lea Blottiaux
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic Read

The continuing story of Reef and Ford. We get to meet Ford's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Wallace, as well as Mama Bear and Coach. Looking forward to white wash. This was a romantic read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The oth ...more

Unexpected (3 books)
  • Whiteout (Unexpected, #1)
  • Whitewash (Unexpected #3)