Start by marking “Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #9; Duchess Island #4)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #9; Duchess Island #4)

Redeeming Her SEAL

(ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #6)

Charlie had to let Audra go for her own good. Too bad she doesn't see it that way...

Former Lieutenant Commander Charlie St. Croix came home from Iraq with one final mission--build a Caribbean-based excursion company with select members of his former SEAL team. He's the guy everyone counts on to do the right thing, but when his business is threatened, the right thing mean
Published August 23rd 2016 by Alpe D'Huez Press

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming Her SEAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming Her SEAL

Start your review of Redeeming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #9; Duchess Island #4)
Claire Robinson
Jul 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - I'm here with a proposal..." Stars.

ITs LIVE!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/29hTXp4
iBooks: http://apple.co/2bCRvZG
Nook: http://bit.ly/2bRIQDb
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2bL0JRn

I am a huge fan of Kat Cantrell’s previous additions to the ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights series, and I had such high hopes for Charlie and Audra’s novel after enjoying their prequel novella so much.

Sadly Redeeming her SEAL fell a little way under my expectations, in regards to the story that this couple were given.

"Stop running away from the hard parts of us."

To understand my disappointment, I think I need to again reiterate just how brilliant this couples prequel novella was, and Katgiven.
"StopStars.
Nicola
Jul 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Kat Cantrell set up this couples story perfectly in her prequel novella: Charlie St. Croix has always been one of my favourite characters in the ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights series, so I was eager to read more and see if he could find his HEA with Audra.

description

Whilst it was by no means a difficult read, it just didn't reach the heights of the previous books in the series and their story fell a little flat for me. It has the sexiness and the chemistry that the couples bring, but there were a couple of points
Lynn Lim
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE books about our heroes, the men and women that serve this wonderful country, whether it be in the military, firefighters, police officers. They deserve our respect. Which is why I LOVE this spectacular series written by 3 extraordinary authors, Kat Cantrell, Anne Marsh, and Zoe York. Redeeming Her SEAL is book 9 in the Assignment: Caribbean Nights series.
We first met Charlie and Audra for the beginning of their story in the SEALS of Summer 3 anthology released in July and I fell a little
Monica
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up 2 years after Audra and Charlie parted ways so she could finish her doctorate and he could complete his commitment as a Navy SEAL. Things happened, horrible things that changed them both. Now both are living in the Bahamas and Audra's recent actions could destroy not only Charlie's lively hood but that of his friends and partners.

Neither sees any chance of forgiveness or redemption and yet both hang on to the pain and ache of a lost love. Is there any chance these two can rep
Dale Lussier
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redeeming her seal

I really liked the characters and storylines in this book. Getting to know some of them a little better as I followed Charlie and Audra's relationship. I would recommend this book to to military romance readers.
Lynn Brooks
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was great to see Charlie & Audra again and to see them get their love back on track! They ooze sex & steam together!

Former Lieutenant Commander Charlie St. Croix left his final mission in Iraq with only healing and getting his future on track in mind. His main goal was opening an excursion company with 5 other members of his former SEAL Team in the Caribbean. Opposition to one of their vacation destinations is causing problems with the company, leaving Charlie no other opt
Keri
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm so happy Charlie got his story. I'm also happy he finally got to deal with a lot of things that have been causing him heartache over the years. He deserved to have peace and love in his life. Audra was such a fun and kind woman. Someone who could stand up to Charlie and his attitude.
Jean Marie
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait to see what happened with Charlie and Audra and was looking forward to this book. I must say one of the great things about this book was that it was nothing like what I expected. I expected Charlie to come back and for him and Audra to rekindle their romance. That would've been too easy. Luckily it wasn't what the author had planned. A fun read!
Darcie
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Happy ending to their two part story!

Audra and Charlie have some amazing chemistry and major hangups that thwarted their ability to get their HEA on the first try. I loved watching Charlie struggle with his feelings of love and his inadequacies. I can't wait to see how well they bring Aqueous Adventures back to a wonderful place.
Ayekah
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Where do I begin? How about with the previous book about Charlie and Audra. How really great that story was, so much that you couldn't wait for this book only to have the bottom drop out of the story.
That's the way I felt. She laid the groundwork for a great follow up and seriously dropped the ball.
Suddenly it wasn't about Audra and Charlie and what happened between them during those two years or even prior to that, it was an angry Charlie who was basically pissed off at his ex frien
Lauren
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Heartbreakingly good read

Commanding & Redeeming Her Seal are both about Charlie & Audra's love story. Although I think these should have been books 1 and 2 I get why they weren't to fit with the flow of the plot plan. This book gutted me, something about Charlie you just really love and I can see why the Author had a tough time with his story. I think some parts could have been left out and others developed more... but since this is a romance novel I can see why they weren't. I real
Yvonne Cruz
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have recently "discovered" Ms Cantrell and consider her a gifted author that blends romance with real life situations. The characters are far from perfect and that's what really makes it a great story. I will continue to search for Ms Cantrell's books.
karen
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Better story line. I always liked Audra and Charlie. Talking and honesty is best for trust.
Cheryl
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW! By far one of the best books in the series. We finally get to see what happens to Charlie St Croix and Audra and see how they handle Jared Anderson. This was one of those books you can't put down and stop reading. Also given more book time are Jace and Miles! Can't wait to read their stories!
Pauline Frost
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series, it is a stand alone read but you can still enjoy the rest of the team. Fast read, perfectly paced, pulls you in from the start. You cannot go wrong with a SEAL story.
Susan Fogarty
Nov 11, 2016
Jody DeFore
Sep 12, 2018
Joanna
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2019
Jordana Smith
Jul 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ruined by the SEAL (Hot Carribean Nights #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #2)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries #4)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Stone Hard SEALs (Stone Hard SEALs #1-2)
  • A SEAL's Devotion (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 7)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries #2)
  • Bought by the SEAL (Hot Caribbean Nights #3; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #15)
  • Ethan (The K9 Files #1)
  • Rescuing Macie (Delta Force Heroes Novella)
  • A SEAL's Vow (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #2)
  • Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)
  • Dangerous Attraction (Aegis Group, #1)
  • Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Best Friend (Christmas in Coral Canyon, #1)
  • A SEAL's Pledge (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #3)
  • Fearless (Alpha Bodyguard, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers, #1)
USA Today bestselling author Kat Cantrell read her first Harlequin novel in third grade and has been scribbling in notebooks since she learned to spell. What else would she write but romance?

When she's not writing about characters on the journey to happily ever after, she can be found at a taekwondo tournament, watching Big Bang Theory or dancing with her kids to Duran Duran and Red Hot Chili Pep

ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Claiming Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights, #1; Duchess Island, #1)
  • Ruined by the SEAL (Hot Carribean Nights #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #2)
  • Sweet for a SEAL (Angel Cay #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #3)
  • Revealing Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights, #4; Duchess Island, #2)
  • Her One Best SEAL (Angel Cay #2; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #6)
  • The Trouble with SEALs (Angel Cay #3; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #8)
  • Commanding Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #7; Duchess Island #3)
  • Still Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #10)
  • Protecting Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #11; Duchess Island #5)
  • Bound by the SEAL (Hot Caribbean Nights #2; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #5)