Start by marking “A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)

A Gift of Time

(Nine Minutes #3)

RECOMMENDED FOR READERS 18 AND OLDER DUE TO STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND VIOLENCE.

Book 3 of 3 in the Nine Minutes Trilogy.

A Gift of Time is the third installment in the Nine Minutes Trilogy. It is not intended to be a stand-alone novel, but could be read as one. Still, I highly recommend that you read my first two novels, Nine Minutes and Out of Time, to be a
Published July 19th 2016 (first published July 16th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about A Gift of Time, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Shell Giallo My guess - that'll the next book
Dyantha Bogerd
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
5 Stars!!

description

'A Gift of Time', the conclusion of Grizz, Ginny and Grunt’s story was pure and simple epic. It was unique, captivating and honest to God I was on an emotional roller-coaster the entire time reading it. This third installment kept me at the edge of my seat, made me feel and blew me away with so many twists and turns enough t
Christy
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!!!!

photo 2EA9E19D-B726-441D-A59B-7A349C493ED4_zpspnzbf3is.jpg

A Gift of Time is the third and final book in the Nine Minutes trilogy. It’s the conclusion to Grizz, Ginny and Grunt’s story and I feel like I’ve been waiting for the longest time to read it. It was well worth the wait. Once again, Beth Flynn took me on a reading experience. Another story that made me laugh, cry, made me a nervous wreck and gave me all the feels.

I don’t want to spoil this story for anyone so my review will be very short and to the point. I’m also not going to talk about the actual st
Candace
From the first book to the last, this series has blown me away! This is one of those series that I'm sad to see end, even though I'm very satisfied with how things worked out. It was one hell of a ride, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I loved it!

Picking up where the last book left off, we know that Grizz is alive but we don't know what that means for Ginny and Tommy. If you thought you'd get the answer quickly, you'd be disappointed. Ms. Flynn takes us back in time again
Kelly
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hello Mrs. Flynn!

Please for all that is worthy, do not make Grizz fall in love with Ginny's twin! The story would be totally ruined and it would show that Grizz's love for Kit was not "true"! :(
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~

I'm done.

After an exhausting day at work I feel like I have to work again. And that's not my definition of enjoyment.

Too many plots, subplots, characters, events, twists, turns, POVs, narratives, points in time, pages... I feel like my head is going to explode.

The book is well-written, the characters are well-developed but the story is too complex and confusing. Sorry.

I'm done.

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS

”Two rings. One of ink and one of gold.”

[image error]

I was concerned that since book two of this series had everything but the kitchen sick thrown into it that perhaps Nine Minutes should have been a standalone novel. However, I’m so glad that I tried this final book because the map, the twin thing, and all the other nonsensical things were kept in the backdrop of this well written conclusion.

”A life you have to hide from is no life at all.”

The story is written in two parts. In part one the time line is all over
STARS
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3-3,5 STARS

I'm so sad that this series has come to an end. Beth Flynn delivers an epic, unique, captivating and original series. My feelings for this one was mixed. I loved the story but I was confused.
The first part was confusing at times and I feel bad saying that even though the two books were my favorite I couldn't remember everything from the previous.The second part in this book was my favorite. It was everything I wanted to have for this ending.

Grizz,Ginny and Grunt will be always a part from me. They were fantastic char
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
Brandi
Jul 17, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Please Beth, don't make us wait to long - I need to know what is next!!!
description
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: A Gift of Time
SERIES: (Nine Minutes, #3)
AUTHOR: Beth Flynn
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
CHAPTERS: 71 + Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: July 19th 2016

MY RATING: 4 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To get the full throttle zap of feels it's vital that you start right back at the beginning (Nine Minutes #1 & Out of Time #2) before jumping on this, the conclusion to this series..I guarantee you will not regret it!!

Throughout this series there have been so many twists and turns, so many secrets.

We've gotten to love our three main characters (Grizz, Grunt & Ginny the three G's) thereRomance
Flynn
Elfina Renee
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
 photo Slide1_29.gif
Talking about coming full circle, Beth Flynn neatly tied up the unanswered questions. She left no stone uncovered in this remarkable five star read.
 photo Gift Of Time 01.jpeg
One minute I'm chomping at the bits ready to do some serious bodily harm, the next gagging because of blaugh... blaugh.... blaugh. Then in the next breath jumping up and down like a kid on crack. If anyone figured out why I was so happy, they either get pissed or thought I was crazy.
 photo Slide1_29.gif
 photo Gift Of Time 01.jpeg
 photo Gift Of Time 02.jpg
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

~Sigh~ this is it, the end ...we finally get all the answers and some outcomes that not everyone is going to like. I do think that Ms. Flynn spun things well...it was definitely a hump that was hard to get over.

So, Tommy and Ginny...and Grizz. How could this work out? And what about that weird aspect with the information Grizz had? It was hard to fathom what direction things would go. And OMG that prologue? That was just killer.

For the first third? (at least) I was not a happy camper of the various
Beverly
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear I still remember the feeling I felt reading Nine Minutes. This is a quote from my review: "I can promise you one thing I don’t think I will ever forget reading this book and how it made me feel.” This entire series has been this way, unforgettable.

This is the conclusion to Grunt, Grizz and Ginny’s story and I am not sure what I can say about the story that will not be a spoiler for this book or the series. If you have read the series you will be happy to know it answers all your questions. It l
A
If Grizz ends up with Ginny's twin...I don't even want to think of my violent reaction. Don't burn your fans like that Beth Flynn. Just do not.
Geri Reads

I'm calling it already.
Jan
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-bikers

And two weeks later…

My ramblings:

None of the books in this series were easy to rate.
Not a single bloody one.
It was pretty much a hate and love relationship.
A bumpy road where I’ve been oscillating between

Because of that, when book #3 came out I went into it with no expectations whatsoever.
I just needed some answers and closure.
Was book 3 the trip of my dreams? Not really.

My issues:
The POV’s. I almost gave up because of them.

The back and forward in time, before execution, after execution. Phew!

Geez!! I read
Jen
Once again there was a lot going on in this book and a bounce around in the time line. Although this time by the second part of the book, the time line stayed the same for the most part.
I have to get my thoughts together on this one, as I have a ton to say, and yet I have to be careful not to reveal anything!!! All in all, it was a great conclusion to this trilogy...
Laura Elizabeth
If in fact, there is a third book after author promised only two, and we are left on a cliff.....this author is getting the first official LE author behaving badly award.

Well I'm not happy. I hated Grizz with a passion and was happy he got executed and she was with Tommy in the end of the first book. Advice to those of you who read first book and loved it: if you were happy how that all ended; leave it be and don't read second and third.
Fre06 Begum
Deborah
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
"Ive been given a gift, Ginny" he'd told me.
"A gift? You mean a second chance?"
"Yes, a second chance, but even more importantly, a gift. A gift of time."
"I don't know what you mean."
"Time is a real gift, Ginny, because it's the one thing you can never get back."

This ending was perfect. After book two, I was scared to see how this series finished, what happened, why it happened, how?! Yes, deep down I wish that Ginny was able to make her decisions on her own, but the way
Lea ★
This trilogy was one hell of a ride... and I loved every minute of it.
I cried and I laughed, but I finally got all the answers to my questions.
Beth Flynn, once again blew my mind!
I have to process this one, but let me tell you... it ended exactly as I hoped it would.
This is hands down, one of the best MC romance trilogies I ever read.
I am grinning like an idiot.
AMAZING!

Review to come...
Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Boy is Beth Flynn a fantastic storyteller. This is a story of forgiveness ---this is NOT a spoiler. Every single character is the product of their environment and only they can decide if the cycle will continue. We live the life we've chosen by the decisions we've made and some decisions haunt you by spewing insecurities into your soul. Living an honest life regardless of your past is the only way to a fulfilling one. Life moves on, time goes on, but only you have the power of forgiveness of you ...more
Anna M.
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nine minutes will remain to be one of my all time favorite books! This series.... I love these characters, returning back to this story was heartwarming, emotional and at times heartwrenching. It felt like reading about people that were close to my heart, people that I love.
I do think that this final book was a little dragged out, but it didn't spoil my enjoyment of the book. I can see how if reading the trilogy back to back might be too slow though. There were many details, some served a great
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lovers of this series of course!
Shelves: favorite-series
100 stars!

It’s been a Hell of a ride and now I’ve a huuuge book hangover! What will I do now? What will I read that will rival A Gift of Time? I should have read slower but I simply needed to know what would happen.

photo A Gift of Time by Beth Flynn_zpsvw7oewns.jpg

I won’t explain much about the plot as I don’t want to spoil your fun. Just know the book begins where the second book ended and is told from multi
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes #3) by Beth Flynn
3 stars!!!

“Two rings. One of ink and one of gold.”

A Gift of Time was definitely a book of two halves for me. The first half was a mass of crazy time jumps where I had to be on my toes, it was confusing and I found myself having to go back and check the year several times so that I could really get to grips to what was unfolding around me.

“And let me cry with you, because I know that if my heart is breaking, yours must be shattered in
/>
Karen
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
please don't let anything happen bad to Tommy

I wrote that line above when I finished book 12 months ago. I fell in love with Tommy.

A very slow start to this third book. I could see some stuff building up with different characters. I didn't see everything and once I did I had to put book down and walk away.
Spoiler******* damn mad at author****"

Determined to finish as the author was working some different exciting plot twists and to the end keep us wondering, "
❤️Melanie G.
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even though this book moved a bit slow in the beginning, I LOVED IT!!
The first part of the book was almost a recap of the first 2 books however there was more information to them that you don't get in the first 2 books.

I loved how developed every aspect of the story is and the closure you get with the characters. I however (dare I say this) feel that there could be more to this story, maybe a spin off type of book. The love story of Grizz and Kit will forever reign their children may ha e
Grace
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

NOTE: Do not read this review if you don't want spoilers from book two.

The final ride.
The end of an epic trilogy.
Where all the pieces come into place.

This book felt like a second chance story, not just for love, but for a new life. Told from multiple POVs, we learn what led up to the final scenes in book two, particularly how Grizz was able to do what he did, and we get a deeper look into each character. The reasons behind their actions. There's a lot of growth and reflection in this story, along with some forgiveness.

Two rings. One of ink and oneforgiveness.
Two
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
OMG AND HOLY SHIT!! GRIZZ, I TOTALLY LOVE YOU.

First off, this was a fantastic series and a must read especially for MC romance fans.
Exceptionally well written, a GRIPPING plot that had me constantly on edge, and an array of characters that I both loved and hated - Nine Minutes is one of my top favorite series ever. There were so many twists and turns, my head was spinning. You really need to stay sharp to keep up with each turn of this story. Gritty, heart breaking, heart mending, s
Young Adult Conte...: A Gift of Time by Beth Flynn - Starting July 19, 2016 116 82 Jul 25, 2016 04:54PM

• Leave a Trail (Signal Bend, #7)
  • Fearless (Dartmoor, #1)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Heartwood (Carved Hearts, #3)
  • Misunderstood (Death Dwellers MC, #2)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Bender
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)
Beth Flynn is a fiction writer and USA Today Bestselling Author who lives and works in Sapphire, North Carolina, deep within the  southern Blue Ridge Mountains. Raised in South Florida, Beth and her husband,  Jim, have spent the last 21 years in Sapphire, where they own a construction  company. They have been married 35 years and have two daughters and a loveable pit bull mix named Owen.

Nine Minutes (3 books)
  • Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.”—Unknown” 5 likes
“A life you have to hide from is no life at all.” 4 likes