Start by marking “Between Hearts: A Romance Anthology” as Want to Read:
Between Hearts: A Romance Anthology

Between Hearts: A Romance Anthology

What happens when you bring twelve romance authors together? They get amazing lifelong friendships, and YOU get a collection of spectacular short stories ranging from sweet to naughty. Be it a sports romance, best friends to lovers, a story of self-discovery, a second-chance romance, a lucky encounter, a mystery to solve... There's a story for everyone.

This anthology
Kindle Edition
Published September 8th 2016

Start your review of Between Hearts: A Romance Anthology
Cheryl McIntyre
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an incredible anthology with a great group of new authors every reader should be keeping an eye on! Seriously. Keep an eye out for anything from this bunch.

I've read some of the stories so far and they are AMAZEBALLS!!! Sweet, sexy, intense, and so much fun.

It's stories like these that remind me why I love to read. That whole butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling you get from great writing, great characters, and getting lost in the pages of first-time love.
Kristy /Obsessed with Romance
Every story I have read in this anthology has be wonderful. The first story, Seventeen Wishes simply blew me away. Snapback is spectacular MM with all of the feels. And the Tryout I've probably read three times, that story is so perfectly hot. Spaghetti and Roses is has two of my very favorite characters from Kata Cuic's First & Goal. Never Sorry...wow, just beautiful and heartbreaking (and damn hot too.) I can't wait to make my way through the rest of these stories.
Sunniva Dee
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bleeds hope, belief in humanity and life and love.

I haven't read all the stories in the Between Hearts anthology yet, but if I'm to judge by the first, there's a lot of awesome in store! This review is for Promises Broken.

I have a weakness for real stories told with extraordinary craftsmanship, depth, and insight, and if you ever wondered how YA should sound at its best, this is it. “Promises Broken” was straight out magical to me.

Starting out in the simple, true voice of a young man, it
BookishContessa
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
what have I been reading for the past two days?! seriously !
I'm so happy that I got to read this before the rest of the world, all of you are amazing authors and every story is much more consuming than the other , every time I finish a story I end up being sad because there are no more chapters , I can't talk about each story because that would talk more than 19635 characters , I'm not exaggerating, believe me .
I couldn't go further than stories rated more than 4 , I blame Hl Miller for that ,
Ana
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I mean I have yet to finish this incredible compilation of short stories, but I did get to read Seventeen Wishes (which happens to be the first story feature in the book), and it was fenomenal. I have never fallen in love with a pair of characters as fast as I did with Zac and Lilly.
It filled my heart with hope for the world that I have been in a happy place since I read it.

A more complete review will be coming soon (as soon as I finish the book), but I wanted to let you guys know, that if you
Nora Fresse
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
There are some great authors in this anthology. While I have only read 3 stories, I am very pleased with what I've read so far. I want to purchase the ones I've already read samples of.

Meghan Matthews' Lag - On the Island was so romantic and sweet. I was left wanting to read more.

Kata Cuic's Spaghetti & Roses was full of angst. I wanted to go into the story and smack Rob and Evie around a bit. I enjoyed the story and will definitely continue their story in First & Goal and Second Down.
Sonya aka bookobsession83
-Received an ARC for an honest review-

I have read most of these short stories and I am really impressed with what I have read so far.
The short stories were all well written, my only negative comment is they all left me wanting more. I need more details, I feel like some were cut off way to soon or some leaving to many unanswered questions. I would love if some of these were full length stories. Thank you to all the authors who made this book possible, I will definitely be looking for more to
Becky A.
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received an arc for an honest review--
Read this last night and absolutely loved it! Loved all the short stories which had me on an emotional roller coaster of feelings.. A couple had me very teary eyed especially Seventeen Wishes to a few hot reads. But all were soo good! Thank you to all the authors for creating such an amazing book!
Erika Kelly
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is pretty awesome--a whole collection of new authors to discover! There's a lot of talent in these pages.
Amanda Brown
Sep 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I was super stoked for this to come out because I love Colleen Hoover and buying this Anthology was for a good cause.

My biggest issue with this Anthology is that most of the "short stories" are more like teasers for actual novels or soon to be released novels. I hate more than anything when a story ends with "to be continued ..." - Really? Ughh. And most of the stories are pretty good. I just couldn't swallow the fact that none of them were complete. I wanted to stop halfway though reading
Lidia Fell
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of authors with all proceeds supporting a great cause. It's worth buying just for that. But bonus: there are so many amazing stories here too! I was really surprised that many are from first-time authors because they were all really well written. The stories are also super diverse—from sweet to bittersweet to super hot. I also love that a lot of the stories have sports themes or athlete characters. yum.

To get you started,

If you like friends to lovers: read Seventeen
SunshineGirl
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
***I received a copy for an honest review***

I have read three of the stories so far & have been blown away. Great new authors for me to follow.

The first story got 4 tissue stars. Oh the emotions & tears that were shed. Beautiful story and very emotion filled. Young love is braced but also must balance a difficult condition that could rip them apart.

The second story I read was Never Sorry. I wish there was more to this story. Many unknowns about the situation and characters. However, what
Maïwenn  B
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read all the stories yet.
I must confess that I find them so good, I want to savour them and pick one each time I have a little down moment. They are perfect to cheer me up!

Promises Broken was the perfect amount of “OMG who is this author? Where can I read more about her? How can I bribe her to write more???” I just couldn’t get enough of the writing. Definitely a must read.

The Try out is just amazing, I can’t even form a sentence to describe this book. It was HOT.

Spaghetti & Roses
Renee
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is 5 Star worthy on the fact that 100% of proceeds went to my favorite human's (Colleen Hoover) charity, The Bookworm Box. I am not normally an anthology kind of gal, but I did read almost all of the stories. I won't break down each one, and there were some I definitely liked more than others. After reading this book, I was reminded why I don't like short stories, because I am always left wanting more from these awesome characters! I was also excited because I discovered some "new to me" ...more
Giseli
Seventeen Wishes by Erica Alexander
Oh, the feels! This novella is perfection! I don't want to tell too much and spoiled it. Your heart will beat together with Zac and in each page will stutter with him. You will finish the novella and want to know more, what's next? Seventeen wishes will make you wish for more! Read it!
megan wykle
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing read filled with stories by 12 sensational new authors. I loved each of these stories. Add In the fact it's all for charity! Wow. I look forward to reading more from these up and coming authors.
Bookish_Sally
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Authors! All new to me!!! Loved every story!!!!
Melinda
Shelves: arc
I’m so excited about this anthology! I’ve been waiting for it to come out for awhile and it’s finally here! This anthology has 12 short stories that range from Y/A to N/A to M/M. 100% of the proceeds go to author Colleen Hoover’s charity The Bookworm Box. I’m going to review just a few of the stories here and also want to give away a copy of the kindle version – scroll down to the bottom to find out how to enter!

First up to review is Snapback by Keller Ramsey. Full disclosure that I’m friends
Mel
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a good anthology and this one, at only 99 pennies has a double bonus in that all the proceeds go towards the Bookworm Box, a worthy charitable cause. It's a win-win! Discover some great new authors, read some fantastic short stories, and do something good as an added benefit.

I love that there's something for everyone here:

Want a sweet high school romance where both MCs are feeling all the feels for each other, unbeknownst to the other? Check out Seventeen Wishes by Erica Alexander

Locked
Melissa Jones
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How can any reader pass up Between Hearts anthology....you're getting 12 stories from 12 talented authors for an incredible price with all proceeds going to The Bookworm Box which equals a ONE CLICK in my book!!

I've only had the chance to read one of the stories included, Spaghetti & Roses by Kata Cuic which I absolutely loved and if you haven't met Evie & Rob Falls #swoonyAF then I recommend you get to it because they will bury themselves into your heart all while making you want to
Annie
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great mix of stories. There are 12 of them, one from each author. Some stories are YA, some NA and some adult contemporary. Prepare for a roller coaster of emotions because these stories will make you laugh, cry and cringe at a times. I know I did. Also, just 99 cents and the authors are donating all the proceeds to the The Bookworm Box, which is a great charity that in the last year alone has donated over half a million dollars to several organizations. That alone is a reason to buy this book, ...more
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So far I've read 2 of these stories and loved them both. The Tryout is H-O-T, and Promises Broken hit me right in the feels. I can't wait to read the rest.
12 stories for under a buck, and all for charity - can't go wrong.
Yvette
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read them all yet but I really liked what I did read. I hope the SnapBack story is continues. I'll update as I read more.
Chitra
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good compilation of stories! Each story is different and I loved them. One-click this anthology because all proceeds go to the Bookworm Box :)
EscapeNBooks
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spaghetti and Roses is a novella in the Moving the Chains series by Kata Cuic, and was included in the Between Hearts Anthology.

"It's just like football. You only get out of it what you put into it. You wanna reach the goal? Work harder."

This novella was just perfection. Told from both Evie and Rob's point of view, Author Kata Cuic offered a more in-depth look into the thoughts and feelings of our hero and heroine for each other and those around them. I goofy-grinned, laughed, sighed, swooned,
Jo Garcia
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Each and every one of these stories will make you swoon. These authors are mostly debuting with this anthology, and if their stories are a little taste of what's to come from them, be sure to be on the look out!

There are varying levels of heat, all helpfully rated with a heat index. And there's a little bit of everything. I felt like a little kid a candy store who had no idea what to choose first.

I'd strongly encourage everyone to give these new authors a shot. You will not be disappointed.
- Anna -
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Between Hearts is a great collection of short stories that will make your heart race for all kind of reasons. Some stories are sweet and mushy while others are passionate and cheeks-blushing. I found myself wishing to know more about a lot of these characters, know "what happens next?".
Between Hearts is a great mix of styles- I believe every reader will find a story or a character he/she can really connect with.
I'm looking forward to read more of great stories from these authors!

*an ARC was
Dina Littner
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not be more excited for the release of Between Hearts. I was fortunate to get an early copy and story-by-story have found myself left with wanting more from these very talented authors. Each story is unique and engaging, with believable characters you root for to find romance ~ from the subtle to the, umm, yeah, hot ~ this book has something for everyone.

Between Hearts is also donating all profits to support The Bookworm Box charities. Choose Between Hearts and tell your friends to read
Jenny Mcintyre
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, some I loved, some were good and some not for me. Over all a really good anthology.
Ea_reader
Sep 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-finished
I'm not actually done with it, but I'm over half way; I've read the first 7 stories. I'm incredibly disappointed. At least two of these "short stories" are really the first several chapters of a novel, so you don't actually get any resolution. And they aren't so great that I'm going to go out and buy them. The only story I enjoyed enough to mention is the m/m story Snapback with Jamie and Adam.

Maybe I'll come back and finish the other ~5 stories one day when I'm bored, maybe not.

---
update: I
Heart & Hope with a Side of Sexy

My love affair with books started at a very early age. I was already an avid reader at five and I remember reading everything I could put my little hands on. It did not change as I grew older and my love affair became my obsession.
I used to sneak my mom’s books that were in no way appropriated for my age and spent countless hours at the library and Barnes