Start by marking “Leopold - Part Three (Royal Heartbreaker, #3)” as Want to Read:
Leopold - Part Three (Royal Heartbreaker, #3)

Leopold - Part Three

(Royal Heartbreaker #3)

Special pre-order pricing only until release day!

Leopold: Part Three will be available on August 16, 2016

This is Part Three of a six-part contemporary romance serial by bestselling authors Renna Peak and Ember Casey.
Published August 16th 2016 by Casey Peak Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Leopold - Part Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leopold - Part Three

Melissa
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this series! This book is freaking sexy! Be warned that this book also ends on a cliffhanger.
Elle and Leo's feelings for each other have exploded and both are holding back. They both still have secrets they are hiding. Elle is all over the place with her feelings. Leo is scared of his feelings for Elle.
The cliffhanger is a doosy and I can't wait for book four!
Dora
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

This book was HOT, HOT, HOT! One-click and you are in book-orgasm with Leo’s sexy talk. There's lots of sex in here though, so be warned. I don't feel they're gratuitous though; the sex scenes are so hot they almost burned through my iPad. After Elle leaves Rio de Campo to return home, Leo was informed by his older brother that their father wanted Leo to return to Montovia. Leo diverted the plane because he had to see Elle, so when Elle r
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Without sharing too many details, as I love to be a reader who is surprised, let me just say that the chemistry continues to heat up while the relationship simply becomes more complex and risky. Elle is still struggling with trust and harboring a secret she is unable to share, a secret that puts more than just her at risk. And being seen with Leo? Well, that just opens up her life and secrets to the media. Besides, how can a prince want someone like her?

Leo is not giving up on his feeling for E
Mischa
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
3,5*

I'm still saying the same thing I said about previous installments - I quite like it, it's a nice read, well-written and engaging. But it is a little clumsy at times in delivery, or in the way the plot flows together - especially when it comes to arguments between the main characters. They can fight, the heroine can be mad, saying "I'm never going back to him", continuing that... and then suddenly the hero says just one more sentence and she's like "you know what, 'kay". That kinda disappoin
Tiffany lerro
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
So I just got done this yesterday and I do love these books so far but what is getting to me in this book is that he really wanted her to tell him what she was hiding and when she didn't and try to make him forget with sex he got mad but he has been doing the same thing to her every time she would ask about his family and why he was there and why he left just so many things but when she did it it wasn't ok and he up and left that just passed me off.!
Ms Toyin
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
I really wanted this to be better than it was. It felt like it was just a content filler. There was too much going back and forth between the two characters. It was so repetitive.
I have started to read part 4 and I hope it will not continue along the same vein.
Sharon Noble
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm on tender hooks to read what happens next! Will Elle forgive Leo for running away?
Diane Vandergriff
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review...

I am so hooked despite the fact that I want to beat Leo and Elle over the head! Come on guys! Make up your minds here. I can't wait to read what happens next! These two are the most hardheaded stubborn characters I've ever ran across. They are well-developed characters and easily relatable even though Leo is a prince. The plot is interesting and keeps you wanting more. Worth reading! I will be adding this series to my personal Kindle library.
Andrea Turner
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I CANT EVEN....................

HOW???? HOW???? Why would you leave me like this ladies?????? What have I ever done to you??? This better be fixed asap!!! I can't believe you left me hanging like that....

But in all seriousness, this series is just scrumptious!! I literally devour these books in hours. They are super fun, and a little suspenseful. These two have no idea what they need. I think Leo honestly cares for Elle and he wants her, but can he have an actual relationship. Elle though, that g
Arlene
Aug 06, 2016 added it
I received this book for an honest review.

I am struggling with my feelings towards Leo. He seems to blow hot and cold unsure in how to deal with his emotions. I can understand that he wants to protect Dr Elle but surely she has a mind of her own and can make the choice whether to take a chance on Leo or not.

When Dr Elle returns home she has an unexpected guest and is not sure how to receive him. She is all about trying to forget her past and moving on, returning home should have been a fresh st
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. In this installment we see that Leo is truly falling helplessly in love with Elle. He comes back to protect her. As the paparazzi finds out about them, he wants to protect Elle from his world. It's a strange feeling for him, since he usually doesn't have any sort of feelings for Elle. The realization that her secrets could come out, have Elle on edge. She doesn't believe Leo will stay anyways. You can feel the heat and feelings that Elle is fight ...more
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well another great installment of the story of Leo and Elle. I mean Leo is just getting hotter and hotter....or is it just me? He is turning on the charm big time. I don't think he knows how to handle is feelings for Elle, so he uses his charm and wit to get him though situations. Elle is trying very hard to put on a brave front like Leo is not affecting her, but I am afraid she is losing that battle. They find themselves always inter twined in the sheets. I mean ain't nothing wrong with HOT, ST ...more
Heather Miller
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I did receive this novella as a free ARC Copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is the 3rd book in the series of 6. If you love the other books by Ember Casey & Renna Peak you will love this short novella series as well.

Something is going on with our main characters, Elle & Prince Leo. Neither is telling the truth about what is going on. Both Elle and Leo won't say anything about their past but we are having mind blowing sex. Elle has a secret about her brother, and Leo has a secre
Lisa
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This part of the book left me hanging and both with the plot and how I felt about the characters as people. I felt that Leo was a coward for his behavior and as was Elle with her secrets. The plot however left me wanting for more and angry about the cliffhanger as I now have to wait for the next installment. I look forward to the next installment of this series.
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
Kristen Spate
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I held my breath until I couldn't any longer. A gut wrenching desire for love between two who feel they are not worth it. Sweetness, passion and angst drive the story of Leo and Elle.

I am rooting for their 'happily ever after', which can't come soon enough. (I'm exhausted keeping up with these two!)

Bravo Renna Peak and Ember Casey.  The movie you have running through my mind is extremely colorful and amazingly constructed . Bravo!!
Christina
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion. Now that's out of the way....I gotta say I loved Elle and Leopold together ....they spark together like nitroglycerin. I can see why Elle fears anything happening with Leo. He can appear to be a bit immature at times. But I can see that they're meant for each other. Looking forward to seeing how they progress... Excellent Read!!
Jackie Wright
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Elle and Leo really do love each other but who is going to be the first to say it .. Both have secrets from their past and neither of them is willing to tell the other what those secrets are. Leo walked out on Elle and came back but he has left once again, will he be back this time !!
A great read
I was given this book for an honest review

Terri Cooley
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
wow what a great read !!! Elle and leo are in love but they don't want to say it they both have skeletons and they are both afraid of the future. Leo kind of figures elle out and it scares him so he leaves for the second time......will he return we will wait and see !!!!! A Great story...
Sherry Bohrmueller
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Part 3 Boy is that Prince slick or what!? Elle has a secret and I can't wait for it to come out. This was a fantastic part of the story, you just never know what's going to happen next. Love this series.
Rita
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Have to say I was disappointed in this book. I have begun to be irritated by Elle. Switching from wanting to not wanting Leo. I wouldn't mind in the end if Leo got fed up with her and called it a day.
Thinxsphinx
Aug 17, 2016 rated it liked it
started 8.5.16 finished 8.6.16
Leopold, part three is too predictable and unnecessarily repetitive, yet I still want to know what happens next. 2.75 stars
Courtney Coakley
Feb 01, 2018
Leslie Strike
Apr 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Royal Heartbreaker (6 books)
  • Leopold - Part One (Royal Heartbreaker, #1)
  • Leopold - Part Two (Royal Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Leopold - Part Four (Royal Heartbreaker, #4)
  • Leopold - Part Five (Royal Heartbreaker, #5)
  • Leopold - Part Six (Royal Heartbreaker, #6)