Start by marking “Dare's Wild (Dare to Love)” as Want to Read:
Dare's Wild (Dare to Love)

Dare's Wild

(Dare to Love Universe #49)

Hotshot tight end Tanner Wild gives new meaning to the phrase play hard. Living the high life in Los Angeles, he blew through clubs and women as fast as he took down a defensive end—until his antics off the field landed him on the chopping block. A wild card no team was willing to play, save one—the Miami Thunder, his hometown team.

Out of options, Tanner returns to
Kindle Edition
Published July 4th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Dare's Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare's Wild

Start your review of Dare's Wild (Dare to Love)
Dana
Football hero Tanner is a god on the field. Off the field, however, his reputation isn't as good, which is why the Miami Thunder is the only team in the NFL willing to give this sports hero one more chance. But that chance comes with stipulations; no drinking, no drugs, no women and his very own babysitter.
Tanner will do anything to keep playing the sport he loves, even if it means moving back home to Miami and finally facing his ex.
Abby is in a panic. She's pretty sure she's about to be fired
Deni
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Parker has outdone herself...AGAIN...she had me hooked from the first page! From the beginning, I loved Tanner! You think he's your typical jock- cocky attitude, all about himself until he sees Abby for the first time in years. Yeah, he dumped her before going off to school and then hit big time with his football career. But when they see each other again? The chemistry is undeniable!! But he has a lot to make up for. I loved this story! Yes, it's a short read but packed with everything you need ...more
Trudy Dowling
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Dare to Love Kindle World. I get a little bit of Carly Phillips’ Dare to Love series as her characters make appearance now and again. I get to meet new authors.
I had never read anything by Parker Kincade before reading Dare’s Wild. I have since bought the Shadow Maverick Ranch bundle and Southern Heat.
Tanner Wild has just signed with Ian Dare’s Miami football team. For Tanner there are major stipulations. Tanner has lived up to the “Wild” side while playing on the west coast. It will
Pam
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great second chance at love story! Tanner Wild is football's worst bad boy. He's great on the field but out of control off the field. When he is released by his team, only 1 team would pick him up but there were conditions. Ian Dare is willing to give him a chance in Miami but only if he cleans up his act. Ian & his wife, Riley, set Tanner up with a realtor. Imagine his surprise when it's his first love, Abby. Tanner abandoned her when he went to college & has regretted it ever since. ...more
Candace
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great second chance story. The couple in this book were childhood sweethearts and when they got older he broke her heart. The bad boy of Football only has one choice left, which starts him a thinking when Ian Dare is the only person in Football seemed inclined to take a chance on him. There are stipulation, oh yes there are.

She has the opportunity to pick herself up financially by selling a house to a referral from her boss. She finds out it is him, and rethinks her decision. She figures 10
Theresa
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow great fun. New author which is one of the reasons why I love the Carly Phillips Dare to Love Kindle World. This was a new to me author and now I have to go find more work. What a great fast read. Tanner is the bad boy who has to go back home and ends up working with the woman he left behind in Abby. What will happen have they forgotten about each other, can they. Plus you get to see Ian and what is better then that. You have to red this book.
Aaneill
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Parker scores and touchdown with this one! Dare's Wild is a great read about forgiveness and second chances. Tanner and Abby prove the road to redemption isn't always easy...but it sure is fun!
Carole Deere
Deborah D. Graham
Jen
Apr 29, 2018
Penne
rated it did not like it
Jul 20, 2019
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Theresa
Aaneill
Parker Kincade
Jul 09, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Charlene
Dec 18, 2016
Shawn
Dec 20, 2016
USA Today Bestselling Author, Parker Kincade, writes edge-of-your-seat-sexy romantic suspense, hot and steamy sports romance, and erotic western romance. Her first novel, One Night Stand, won the 2013 Reader’s Crown Award for Best First Book, the category of Best Erotic Romance in the Celtic Hearts Romance Writers Golden Claddagh contest, and was named finalist in the Romance Writers of ...more

Dare to Love Universe (1 - 10 of 80 books)
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • Dare Me Once (Dare To Love)
  • The Billionaire's Dare (Dare to Love)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare To Love)
  • Daring Masquerade (Dare To Love)
  • Daring the Player (Dare to Love)
  • Hot Dare (Dare to Love)
  • Daring Attraction (Dare to Love)
  • I Dare You (Dare to Love)
  • One Daring Night (Wilder Irish, #4.5)