Start by marking “#Bae (Hashtag, #7)” as Want to Read:

#Bae

(Hashtag #7)

This fall...

Happily-ever-after.
That’s what happens when you get married.
Right?
Turns out sparkly rings, cake and a fantastic wedding do not automatically grant you that, not even when it’s all you truly want.
I’m even starting to doubt the bottomless, unconditional love I share with the man I married will be enough.
I can’t have happily ever after, know why?
Because I can’t
Published September 16th 2016 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

Start your review of #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
Catarina
4,5 Emotional Stars.

*If you haven’t read the previous books, there might be small spoilers.*
This fourth and final book on Rimmel and Romeo’s story starts a while after their marriage in “Heart”. Everything is great between them until tragedy strikes and suddenly they find themselves trying to hold on the other and breathing at the same time, being in the public eye doesn’t make their lives easier. Romeo is trying his best to protect his wife and making everything better, but he’ll soon
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
The moment I heard Cambria Hebert was going to write another book in the Hashtag series, I squealed and fangirled so hard it's a miracle I didn't have an ictus.

There are few authors have me so hyped up. Cambria is one of them. Especially if the couple featured is my absolute favorite in the series and one of my top favorite in general. Romeo and Rimmel are amazing together. He's so sweet, caring, protective and yet totally alpha, while Rimmel has the biggest of hearts, is nerdy, awkward and
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*Done. For real now. I hope.*

Apparently the final book wasn't the final book after all. I felt deceived. I didn't actually want more of Roman ‘Romeo’ Anderson and Rimmel Hudson. I didn't care to get more of their story. Sure, it's cute to see their love and all that, but the book in general aren't all that. It would've been something different if the book wasn't all about grief and accepting that sometimes things are out of your control, but when it's only about that, I get bored. Just like
Hanne
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 -- #PerfectFamily #RomeoAndRimmelForever -- stars

This book was everything I hoped it would be and so much more. It brought tears to my eyes one moment and the next it put a big smile on my face. It had a few twists that I didn’t expect at all. I loved every second I spend reading this book, just like with every other book in this series. #Bae is my favorite book of the Hashtag series and the perfect conclusion of the series.

Romeo is absolutely perfect! I must admit that I didn’t like him very
Wendy
I am known for reading series out of order and in this case, I had already read the Gearshark series and the first books of this series, so I figured why the hell not.

I skipped a whole bunch of books in between, but it didn't matter, because this book was about Romeo and Rimmel. It was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. I really enjoyed reading it.

I still have to read Ivy and B's books, but since Ivy isn't really a favorite of mine, I'm not sure when I will get to it. I do love B
Pam Nelson

I have been putting off this book for a long time, why well I kinda of figured if I didn’t read it…then the series wasn’t over.

I loved #Nerd. So Rimmel and Romeo were my favorite couple in the series. I love the rest of the couples don’t get me wrong but there is just a place in my heart that belongs to Rimmel and Rome.

This book is a perfect way to end the series without it ending. I loved it.
Even if I hate the word “bae” thank goodness you can get over that part fast. ;)

Rimmel goes through a
Snow
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 "we will always be #family" stars

With a bitter sweet sigh, i am proclaiming this conclusion #series more than worthy!

Romeo and Rimmel will forever be in my eyes a couple that exceeded the #nerd and #quarterback labelling...

they were so much more...through out all the pain and misfortune they dealt with, they still found love, passion, devotion...inspite of it all...

they survived it, they grew stronger, they belong to each other, and they put each other...
before anything else

before anyone else

Nicla
Loved it. Definitely my favorite book in the series. I love Romeo and Rimmel. In the 1st book I didn't particularly like Romeo but he has turned into such a fantastic hero. He is so devoted, protective and crazy about Rimmel. Highly recommend for fans of this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation(view spoiler)
Heat Level: Medium
Angst Level: Medium (but on
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
A perfect end. The drama, the sorrow, the love. Its all there and its beautiful. And sad. There were tears. Full review to come
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Sep 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: dissapointing
3.5 Not enough happiness stars....

To say this was a much wanted and highly anticipated book is an understatement. Since Cambria ended the Christmas Novella with Rim stating that she was ready to start trying for a child everyone has been begging for this book. Side note - who the hell ends a series like that?? Who doesn't give their anchor characters a complete HEA??

Anyways, I digress but I do have some rants and will get to them at the end of this review. When this book was announced I was
Talía
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 #BaeForever STARS

If there was one thing I’d learned over the past few years, it was life wasn’t easy. In fact, at times, it was f*cking brutal. Family was supposed to be the exception. Family was supposed to make life easier. It wasn’t always that way.
Guess that’s why the six of us formed our own family. A family by choice and out of loyalty.

I have so many emotions right now, finishing this series is one hard thing for me, especially when you have spend reading about this amazing characters
EliseSReads
Sep 08, 2016 marked it as to-read
Another #Rommel (yup, that's officially what I'm naming their ship) book? OMFG YASS! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!
Corina
This was the perfect ending for a perfect series!
I know I was complaining about the first book and I know I said I only continue reading, because it's on KU.
But with the second book I fell totally and irrevocably in love with Rimmel and Romeo and with every other book I fell even deeper. Now I'm debating with myself, if I should buy the series, to own it forever.

Romeo was the perfect book-boyfriend. I think I need to get a divorce, because my husband can't live up to my expectations anymore!
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: September 16, 2016
Series: Hashtag series #7 (read in order)
Genre: New Adult Romance

:: 4.5 Pretty Little Stars ::

What a perfect ending to one of my favorite series ever! While it certainly had its share of drama and up’s and down’s I find myself very satisfied with the overall story and series as a whole. In this particular one, we get to witness Romeo and Rimmel as they try and become parents. Some parts are extremely sad and emotional (which makes the story very real for
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Steffi by: Hanne
This is the last one in this series and it was so good! I mean they were all so good, but with this one I felt so many different things.

I felt so terrible for Rim and Romeo with the paparazzi they are so ruthless.. Are they such asses in real life too? I guess they probably are.. I felt so much anger in their place I wanted to go in the book and defend them from all the papz!

This one made me feel so much different feelings sadness, love, swoony, heartache, family bond!
I love how they are very
BookSmacked
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a fucking mess right now.
This book ripped me open.

It might be the 2nd book in my entire life that has hit me to within my very core.
Why? You ask, it's because this book hit very close to home for me. I was up until 4am last night and only go to 50% of the book. By the halfway point I was a complete and blubbering mess.
My hubby not understanding why I was sobbing so uncontrollably over a book. And when I explained it to him, he understood why. He proceeded to do what he could to comfort me.
Saunders
So we come to the end of the Hashtag journey and loved how Cambria Hebert developed these characters and this storyline and how this "family" has come together.

Hashtag was meant to be one book but I am glad that it went further than that and she really did it justice.

I has been a while since I read the first storyline and I have just had a reading fest with the remainder of the series. It is hard for an author to develop a story further and to bring nuance to it but Cambria Hebert did this
Bo
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy I got to read about these guys again. This book was everything I hoped for and more. I am so sad to see the end, but maybe we'll have some cameos in other books. I think Cambria did a great job of handling the emotions of miscarriage. I really felt Rimmel's pain and inadequacy. I love the whole gang, but Trent and Drew will forever my favorites! I hope to see them in Arrow's book. I can't wait.
Rebecca
Sigh...it's so hard to say goodbye to this series. Romeo and Rimmel will forever have a place in my heart. I was shocked by how emotional this final book is, but still enjoyed the journey. As a reader, there's no better feeling than smiling through tears, and saying goodbye to friends when you finish the last sentence.

Romeo was my real home.

Not everyone believed in magic, but I'd never known anyone who didn't believe in him.

Rim knew I loved her. And I was learning that sometimes love didn't

AMAZON US | B&N

description

This fall...
Happily-ever-after.
That’s what happens when you get married.
Right?
I can’t have happily ever after, know why?
Because I can’t give Romeo what he truly wants. I’
Three Chicks
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

R and R are my favs, so getting another book that focuses on them-score! This one has some tears, and heartbreak but come on...this couple...is never going to break up.

Arousa
Aug 18, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: contemporary
OH MY GOD.

Another? #numeroseven.

I just finished the entire series this week and this already has me jumping out of my seat.

I NEED MORE ROMEO AND RIMMEL.
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
I'm so happy I finished this entire series!!! Also, super sad because I love all of these characters. I'm currently on my phone so I can't really write much so review to come!
Susan
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best series I swear. I have said it before I started out of order and actually started with the book series Gearsharks with the first book called #Junkie (GearShark, #1) by Cambria Hebert which is book 1 in the series and also I read book 2 called #Rev (GearShark, #2) by Cambria Hebert t Rimmel and Romeo in those two books as well as Ivy and Braden. I fell in love with both couples in those 2 books and when I looked up more books by Cambria Hebert I was so happy to find the #Hashtag series starring none other then how Romeo and Rimmel became a couple and how Ivy and ...more
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

All I expect is for you to breathe. -Romeo

Romeo and Rimmel are having a happy marriage. Everything is going peaceful when one day Rimmel wakes up to have her world shattered. Her and Romeo are trying to pick up the pieces to heal together, but the press, and some people from the past have other news for them.

I finally accepted the fact I was really struggling today, and with that acceptance, it became a little easier to breathe. -Rimmel

I like that the relationship did
Caitlin Audet
Rating: way more than 5 stars

#Bae was hands down the most beautifully perfect way to end a series. I'm known for being the anti-read the last book in a series person. I never like saying goodbye to amazing characters that I fell in love with as if they were my own friends. It's funny how I never felt that with #Bae. Counting down til the release was nothing but exciting and no matter how close I got to the last page of the book I was just so happy to get to read about these characters one final
Amy
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When an author can make a reader feel like their not just reading a book but truly living it and feeling it with their whole heart and soul that's when you know you've found a beautiful book and that's exactly what I found in this one!!! It's not just a book to me it's became so much more.. I've followed this series from book one I've watched the characters grow and blossom and the stories unfold... This whole world, the characters, they've become family! I can't begin to express how much these ...more
Maria
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes. I'm an idiot. I don't know why it took me so long to read this and finish the series.

The feels in this book was sooooo immense, my eyes were leaking throughout most of the book.

My New Years resolution is to (try) and finish series' that I've started and haven't yet finished, so this is my first one. I hope the other books I'll read are as great as this one.

I'm going to miss Romeo, Rimmel and the rest of the family, but I'm going to finish reading the GearShark series so I'll still get my
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, paperback
I am a huge fan of long series. I love to slowly collect them and then finally binge reading them all. I do this because when I find a good series like this, I can't wait for the next book to come out. I'm so glad that I did this with the Hashtag series! I have fallen completely in love with every single character in this series. I'm sad to let them go but glad that I was able to experience their stories one after another. #familyforever
Lenore Kosinski

4.5 stars -- Oh Rimmeo... I forgot how much I loved their voices, you know? Like I knew I was in love with them, but I forgot just how much. And right from the prologue I was like "OH YEAH!" Seriously, these two are epic. Like I love them both individually, but I also love them as a couple. I love the way they love each other, I love the way they tease each other, I love them from their light interactions to their heavy interactions.

What I think I loved

• Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • The Dugout
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • A Very Dirty Wedding (A Step Brother Romance, #1.5)
  • Enemies
  • I Hate You
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard #2.5)
  • The Studying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #1)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • I Bet You
  • Mechanic's Heart
  • The Lineup
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Teardrop Shot
  • The Locker Room
  • I Dare You

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Hashtag (7 books)
  • #Nerd (Hashtag, #1)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • #Player (Hashtag, #3)
  • #Selfie (Hashtag, #4)
  • #Poser (Hashtag, #5)
  • #Heart (Hashtag, #6)
“ROMEO: Here’s the thing: when you back a wounded dog into a corner, it’s going to come out fighting.” 2 likes
“That's right. Your husband. I belong to you, Rim. Always. I don't want anyone but you. I haven't since the day you spilled pencils everywhere, in your lesbian sweater, and gave me a list of rules.” 1 likes