Start by marking “Scarlet” as Want to Read:
Scarlet

Scarlet

Beau Loup's world is taken by storm when Scarlet Fair appears in his life.
Her wild red hair haunts his thoughts and her luscious body makes his blood hum with life. She's the first woman to break him of his self-imposed seclusion to make him feel things he never dreamed possible. But she's all wrong for him.

Private schools and garden parties fill the world Scarlet grew u
Published July 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Scarlet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarlet

Maya
Wow, this book is pure smuth and I freaking loved it!!! I don't think I've read many books by this author but after reading Scarlet I'm pretty sure this won't be the last book I will be reading from her. The story does remind me of Alexa Riley's books, so if you're a fan of that author, you will love this story.

description

Beau and Scarlet are so cute together and it's of course insta love/lust for both of them. For such a short read that theme fits perfectly. I loved all the sexy scenes. They made the book
Gi's Spot Reviews
IT'S LIVE!!!

Another wonderful classic fairy tale with a completely modern approach, in the most enticingly delicious ways!!!
Scarlet represents all the innocence and sweetness of little Red Riding, and Beau... Wow... Let me just say Aria couldn't have created a more luring, captivating and wolffish H... Alpha in ALL the best ways!!! <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
warhawke
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lover of fairytale retelling
Shelves: erotic, novella-short
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone Novella
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Beau Loup was a loner. As a landscaper, he focused his attention on his job instead of his social life. He worked and live on the property of a rich old lady who doted on him. His life was simple until her granddaughter came along.

Scarlet Fair was staying with her grandmother for the summer. Determined to spend time with her ailing gran, she never thought her summer would be an exciting adventure when she caught Beau's attenti
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sweet sexy story about a hero who knows exactly what he wants from the first sight. Scarlet and Beau take little red riding hood and the big bad wolf and turn it on its head. Talk about heating things to and keeping them smoldering. The sweetness though was my favorite part of their relationship. He adored Scarlet and showed her in all the right ways.
A special side character was the added bonus. Scarlet's grandmother Ms. Fair had me laughing and snickering the whole time. Throw in the perfect e
Claire Robinson
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it
3 - "Until next time, petite rouge..." Stars.

Another quick and sexy fairy-tale retelling this time in the form of Little Red Riding Hood, and re-imagined by author Aria Cole. This was my first book from this author, and it was a pretty enjoyable read.

Beau Loup, sees Scarlet Fair and that’s pretty much it, he has met the one, he just has to convince out innocent little red head that she’s as in love as he is and is happy for him to be the first, last and only man to ever share her bed, her life a
Deserie williams
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5stars ! sweet and sexy short read:) I really wish we would of gotten a little bit more of the hero and heroine but I still liked it. I love that it was safe and I got condom confirmation:) thank you ! I'll definitely read more of her books!
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
My favorite by this author. I think she found the perfect length...It gave everything I was missing in her prior books.. A little more emotional connection to the characters.
♡Tonya♡
Aria Cole's stories just keep getting better. This is hands down my favorite story, so far.

Beau and Scarlett meet when she arrives at her grandmother's house for a summer long visit. Beau lives on the property and owns the company that does all the landscaping. He keeps to himself, but has gotten close to Scarlett's grandmother. Scarlett falls for him (literally) immediately. Beau feels how special she is and sets out to make her his. There is no way she can leave at the end of the summer.

Beau i
Chantal ❤️
Ok so it took me a long time to read a short book, so you know that I was left a little bored.
Story is very sweet and they are a great couple but... It was just so blah.
I love Aria Cole books and this is no exception while it was really nice, it did nothing for me.
Even the sex while somewhat hot, read to me like a rerun.
I was feeling like " hey I know this movie- book".
I guess I can't complain for the price...lol.
It was an engaging story at first and I thought there would be more of a romanc
D
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 I love Beau stars!!!! This book was Hot
Janie
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite Aria Cole book to date. I loved Beau. He was pure alpha possessiveness mixed with kind and gentle. He and Scarlet felt an immediate connection when she came to stay the summer with her Grandmother. Low angst, insta love. One of the things I loved about this one was that it was a little longer than the others. This one felt more fleshed out. Aria Cole remains an auto buy author for me.
Libby Harrison

Cheating: none
HEA: yes!
Triggers: none

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Line: “Be the man she deserves.”

Worst Line: “taking long pulls like he was nursing from a bottle of sweet wine”

Personal Review:
This was a good insta-love romance between a gardener and a virgin.

Random Ramblings:
•The running away was a bit childish
•Love babies!

Overall Feeling:
Emily
Scarlet Fair is back to stay her her grandmother who is sick,. She doesn't expect to meet Beau Loup or to fall hard for the man. Beau had not planned to settle down, but one look at Scarlet he is questioning if perhaps he was just waiting for her.

This was an entertaining quickie. A retell of Little Red Riding Hood. You feel like you get a full story and enjoyed the chemistry between Beau and Scarlet.
Talltree
Dec 10, 2016 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Zzz
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, 2016-reads
3.5 Stars!

Beau Loup lives a peaceful secluded life and has never been tempted to change it. Enter, Scarlet Fair and Beau's world is rocked to its core. Now all he craves is her closeness. For him, it's love at first sight and he will do anything to make Scarlet his.

Scarlet has always had a sheltered life. She doesn't know what it's like to feel true love. But one look at Beau and her world changes. Everything about him calls to her and she is not one to resist.

What a sexy sweet story. I loved th
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC Provided in exchange for an honest review

All I can say about this book, is that it reminds me of, when you first meet someone and you have that chemistry and you start talking and then dating and then the whole intimate relationship begins.

And that is all I can say about this book, as the rest will just give the whole story aways
This author captures your attention from the beginning of a book and then just keeps reeling you in.

So if you feel like experiencing falling in love all over then th
Emma
Jul 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Aria Cole, Kat Austen and Alexa Riley are my guilty pleasure authors of choice. Over the top steamy romance that helps block out reality. These really are the adult version of fairytales.

Strong, tall, dark and handsome alpha males paired with sweet, loving and innocent heroines complete with a little bit of sass ;)

Seemingly complete opposites, Beau and Scarlet complete a void in each other. The age difference bothered me a little bit but I used my imagination and thought of Scarlet as older tha
Nerd4life_94
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Favorite story so far by this author. Beau was full of alpha goodness which is always a plus for me! Super hot story with a sweet romance.
Astraycat
Insta-love without dramas and build-ups.
Nicole
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

This sweet story marries the classic with the modern fairytale, it's a short/fast pace plot with a juicy and enjoyable background story with instant lust/chemistry making panties melt in the whole journey. I adore all the book from the author and this one wasn't an exception, i loved as the rest.

Both characters were very lovable and i liked the age difference between them Beau was overprotecting over her and saying lustful things all the time (it was like a wet dream) he is also big, sexy and A
Jan
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: alpha-male, arc
nearly 3 Petite stars

Fistly I like the cover, covers draw me to the blurb and it did that.

Scarlet is a quick insta love story.

Somethings are a little to quick, by chapter 3 the characters Bea and Scarlet have already got jiggy and it happened to quick for me, I like a back story, thoughts and feelings and getting to know the characters first.

It was hot, told in dual pov's, lots of sex with all the classic tacky alpha male lines such as Your mine and your pussy is mine but not much more.

Ok fo
Crimson Syn
“Petit rouge.” His growl hit my ears before my eyes fluttered open and I saw Beau Loup standing at my feet, eyes trained on my aroused body. “Jesus, aren’t you the sexiest thing I have ever seen?” beau closed the distance between us in a heartbeat, his body spreading over mine on the bench, one hand pushing into my thick hair, the other roaming my torso like he was looking for buried treasure.

Hello, Beau Loup, you French delicious man, you. Beau is rough all over and completely sweet inside, an
D.C. Triana
“Mm, glad to make your acquaintance, Ms. Fair.” His gaze finally landed on mine again. His intense stare penetrating me to my very core. “I hope to see more you.” His words twisted in the wind, his tone and the wicked gleam in his eyes implying so much more.

Okay, I’m not going to look at a Cherry Pie the same way again. Whoa! Talk about a hot little story.
Beau Loup, you are one wickedly sexy alpha. He’s strong, rugged, likes to get his hands dirty, and looks mouth wateringly hot while working
Lei
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
I skimmed, I was bored. It was just ok.
Melissa Mendoza
Page Count: 94
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Beau Loup's world is taken by storm when Scarlet Fair appears in his life.

Priva
Melissa Blakeney
Ok, where do I start with this incredible book?

Aria Cole Takes out favorite childhood fairy tales and spins them off with a modern day romance and let me tell you… They are INCREDIBLE!! she has three modern day fairytale romances out and they are a must must read….they are so stinking sexy and sweet and you will swoon like majorly.
So let’s take a little twist on little red riding hood and twist it in the story of Scarlet Fair and Beau Loup’s and you will come to see how unbelievably sweet and se
April Symes
This is part of the standalone in the fairytale stories that are remade into modern day stories. They are all standalones and are very hot reads.
Scarlet is innocent, sweet and falls head over heels in love with Beau when she is around Beau, the landscaper om her grandmother’s estate. Beau is possessive, dominant alpha , and tender with Scarlet, Their meeting was epic and their love story is the same. Beau works on the estate and keeps to himself. Yet when it comes to Scarlett, he cant separate h
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Alpha males. Sweet heroines. Two hearts. Two souls. Epic love stories.

Aria Cole is back at it again. Short, sexy, and sweet, Scarlett is a modern day take on a fairytale. These books are perfect for a warm afternoon read. They are quick, dirty, and oh so sexy. You fall hard and fast, just like the characters.

Beau and Scarlet are going to rock your world. These two... *sigh*... so perfect and so amazing. I swooned. I smiled. I fell into insta-lust and insta-love with them. And the questio
(ツ) Hache
Jul 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Is it possible to downgrade a book for too much swoon?

Great insta love book with a sweet Hero.

Just a little too adoring from the H at times. was too much.

was stupidly funny though

“If you’re on birth control, petite rouge, I want you off it. Starting now.” He shoved in, bottoming out inside me on the first thrust

“You want that, Scarlet? Want my babies deep inside you? Want me to spray your sweet pussy with my cum, knock you up and see you swollen with my babies?”

“Make me cum, petite rouge. Make m
Georgina Parkin
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
I recieved an ARC for an honest review.

3.5 stars.

So this book is super cheesy and I rolled my eyes a bit BUT I did enjoy it. Looking at it as erotica, I'd say it delivered. Its great at the steam and all, it was their extremely quick relationship that had me on the fence however. If this had a bit more fleshing out of characters and the relationship/their feelings I may have liked it more. Maybe it's because I read a lot of 'mine' books and ones where there obsessed from the start and want babi
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Owning Skye
  • Score
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • Thorns of Eden
  • Love Child
  • The Last Confession
  • Just Give In
  • Night Angel
  • Road to Absolution (Dogs of Fire MC, #3)
  • Rule's Seduction (The House of Rule, #4)
  • Taking The Bait (Nothing But Trouble #1)
  • Deception (Mafia Ties, #1)
  • Daring Attraction
  • Coming in Last
  • Forever & Always (Always & Forever, #2)
  • JACK
  • Forbidden (The Druid Chronicles, #1)
  • Ruby and the Beast
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do
“She'd fallen into my arms and stolen every beat of my heart” 1 likes