Start by marking “There'll be Hell to Pay (Hellcat, #6)” as Want to Read:
There'll be Hell to Pay (Hellcat, #6)

There'll be Hell to Pay

(Hellcat #6)

THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL

Just a few months ago Gabi thought her life was damn near perfect. She could never have imagined that meeting one man would spark a chain of events that would change everything. The only resemblance to her previous life is her relentless hunt for supernatural criminals. Right now, her world has narrowed to two points of focus; co-leading the newly fo
ebook
Published July 2016

Lyndi W.
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
So wait, this is the end of the whole series? Really? -1 star just for that conclusion. The fuck was that?
Keikii Eats Books
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
To read more reviews in this series and others, check out keikii eats books!

80 points/100 (4 stars/5)

A heavily pregnant Mariska, who may or may not have twin dhampir light and dark mages growing insider her, has escaped from her hospital prison cell. This is not good, because the secret to how to make a dhampir should not get let out. To top it all off, Gabi's mother has been kidnapped, and she'll stop at nothing to get her mom back.

The last book in a series is always a special time. We have to
Cat
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was so disappointed by this conclusion. Everything felt so rushed to the point that we didn't even get to see most of the battle scenes, and we were told discussions had happened but never got to read them. It honestly felt like Hannaford was in a hurry to get this out the door so she could start in her next series, and completely forgot about all of us who've been huge fans of Hellcat for years.
Latricha
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lived this series

There were barely any slow areas and kept my attention throughout the entire series. A bit of jumping around and story lines just ending without explanation but overall pretty darned great series.
Elusive
Mar 15, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
after 18% I dnf the book it was just that boring.
Jacqui
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabi and Julius are co-leading the Special Investigations dept and still hunting for the betrayer vampire Caspian and his pregnant Dark Magus partner Mariska. An uneasy feeling of dread has fallen over the city as more demons seem intent on crossing the barrier, and the newly formed alliances placed in positions of security might not be ready to handle them yet. The degree of action and danger jump up a notch when someone very near to Gabi is compromised. It's now up to Gabi and those closest to ...more
Jennifer Daniels
Amazing

Once again Sharon Hannaford delivered an amazingly written book with a great ending. The book and series as a whole has been so much fun to read.

I love the friendly bantering between Kyle and Gabi. Their friendship has never wavered during this enter series. They have always had each others backs. And let's not forget Julius and Gabi, the love and respect that they have for one another is amazing. They truly shine when they are together and Hannaford writes their characters flawlessly, e
Kimberly
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
uuggghhhhh... Highly disappointing. This just left me more questions. With that kind of an ending, I'm expecting another series, most likely focused on Kyle's side after someone grows up...
Dianne
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved 'Hellcat Series" this book and all of the others in the series, I love a book that has a bit of everything in it and of course a strong female role is always my fav. Gabi was hardcore exciting and funny as well, I loved how much she cared and went out on a limb for the people she loved and also for the love of all her furry friends. Julius was strong, hot, dangerous and deadly. He was everything you would want in the lead male roll in a story. I could rave on forever but.. I won't lol .. ...more
blueisla23
Dec 09, 2016 rated it liked it
This is the final book in the Hellcat series. I was disappointed. I was left with more questions and kinda let down by the end. The characters are there but there was a limited amount of interaction between Athena and the crew and Gabi and her brother from another mother. Then suddenly the jerks from book 5 are now friends in book 6. You had me invested in the series, until the last book.
Keith
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent end to the Hellcat Sextet. I was somewhat worried by some of the things that happened at the end of book 5, but this book assuaged my fears. From what the author has said, and some things set up in this book, there may be more books set in the Hellcat universe someday.
Khairun
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading the book but it doesn't seem quite the ending for the series to me... feels like there should be another book for Gabi and Julius before new series of different main characters in the same world start...
D.R.Slater
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell to Pay

Worthy series for all supernatural, fantasy and romantic novel readers. Sharon Hannaford has a winning series with Hellcat. Storytelling at it's highest praise from a advent read off supernatural storylines.
Simmu Pham
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Too bad it ended here ! I loved The stories and wished there were more books coming but anyways i enjoyed every second of reading The hell cat series!
Ted Camer
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I have yet to read a book in this series that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. I wait with breathless anticipation for the next installment.
Kay Callahan
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved this series so much. highly recommend :-)
Marsha
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed the Hellcat Series. It has been fun and engaging with very likable characters.
John Harris
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series
Heather Henkel
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I really loved this series and these characters. This was a great way to end the series and go out with a bang!
Kbrazell
sullyg
Nov 04, 2017
Michelle
Sep 22, 2016
  • The Shattered City (Creature Court, #2)
  • Pure Blooded (Jessica McClain, #5)
  • Darkness Shatters (The Sensor, #5)
  • Contagious Chaos (The Contagium #3)
  • Wyvern and Company (Saa Thalarr, #2)
  • Hit to Live ~ The Finale (HiT, #3)
  • The Girl Who Punched Back (Death Fields, #2)
  • Bleed For Me (Loved By Gods, #1)
  • Penumbra (The Midnight Society, #2)
  • Soul Survivor (Soul Stripper, #2)
  • Kiss and Tell (Bloodmates, #1)
  • Under His Claw
  • Claws and Effect (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #2)

Hellcat (7 books)
  • A Cat's Chance in Hell (Hellcat, #1)
  • All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat, #2)
  • A Cold Day in Hell (Hellcat, #3)
  • To Hell and Back (Hellcat, #4)
  • Come Hell or High Water (Hellcat, #5)
  • Raising Hell (Hellcat #7)
“She once again reminded herself that the most important thing was to never let anyone see her own self-doubt.  Fake it ’til you make it,” 0 likes