Start by marking “Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Pucked Under (Pucked, #4.5)

Pucked Under (Pucked #4.5)

4.37  ·  Rating Details ·  2,801 Ratings  ·  379 Reviews
Randy Ballistic and Lily LeBlanc are head-over-heels, bed-breakingly, screaming orgasmically in love. But even they have their challenges, mostly outside of the bedroom.

With the off-season coming to a close and the boys gearing up for training camp, one more weekend of fun is the perfect way to welcome the new season.

The entire crew piles into vehicles and drives to Alex
188 pages
Published July 7th 2016 by Ink & Cupcakes Inc

To ask other readers questions about Pucked Under, please sign up.

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e46a0932278f36b550a002c27299db_zpsyr17saqr.gif

Luscious and Ballistic!!!! Helena Hunting once again has readers going ballistic crazy in love with Pucked Under as we are reunited with one of my favorite couples, Randy Ballistic and Lily LeBlanc.

#PuckedUnder

Randy and Lily are madly in love with each other. These two can’t seem to get enough of each other. And this reader is beyond ecstatic whenever Helena Hunting sizzles up the pages when Randy and Lily are basically like rabbits, pucking whenever
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
That moment when you’re reading a book and the world around you doesn’t exist anymore. Some stories…series…are shut-the-door, shut-off-the-world, do-not-bother me books, ones you know you’ll devour in one sitting. We lose ourselves in these brilliant books; we find ourselves too. I lost myself in Pucked Under by Helena Hunting and did not want to be found. This hockey story, like the series, was…is…my addiction…my ache…my ALL. I. CAN’T. GET. ENOUGH. I’ll never get enough.

Helena Hunting is one o
Shayna
Come on...you had to know this was going to be a 5 STAR READ!!!

The SEXY SHENANIGANS keep rollin' in Helena Hunting's PUCKED UNDER! Randy and Lily are my favorite characters from this AMAZING series! I was so psyched when I heard we were getting more!!! This one had an emotional edge to it that left me speechless. Hilarious, sexy, romantic, and naughty...PUCKED UNDER was the perfect read for every PUCKED fan out there.

We get to see a different side of Randy Ballistic in this one. Our favorite be
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Her touch is gentle, soothing. It’s what I need. She’s what I need. Sometimes it makes me nervous how much.

photo 14599685_1444953148867384_32742097_o_zps2l4o92lx.jpg

The entire gang is back in this latest installment of the PUCKED series. For those of you who have fallen in love with these characters and this amazingly HOT & HILARIOUS series, you are NOT going to be disappointed!! Helena Hunting delivers the usual panty melting steam and comical antics we’ve all come to know and love!! We get
Helena Hunting
Jan 24, 2017 Helena Hunting rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

US ☛ http://amzn.to/2deWZd6
Audible ☛ http://adbl.co/2d5IXdG

Chapter 1

The Smell of Orgasms

LILY

I prop my skate up on the bench to tighten the laces. After this session, my sexy, NHL-player boyfriend, Randy Ballistic, is picking me up for a weekend getaway with our friends. The cottage we’re going t
J. Grayland
Mar 16, 2017 J. Grayland rated it really liked it
Our favorite sexy players from the NHL Hawks ice hockey team are all back together for a weekend of relaxation before the new season begins but this book in the series pays particular attention to the relationship between Randy Ballistic and his girlfriend Lilly leblanc. Randy is on edge and feeling anxious this weekend about his scarred past so Lilly decides to help soothe his anxiety with lots of hot sex which seems to be working until they get home to an unwanted house guest. Love this series ...more
Beverly
Oct 05, 2016 Beverly rated it really liked it
I discovered this series after a few of my friends raved at how hilarious these books were and I love funny! Laughing is legit one of my favorite things to do and when a book can make me laugh out loud for real I am all in. This series is seriously laugh out loud funny, so Hunting can write as many books as she wants about this hilarious group and I am all in!

This a continuation of Lily and Randy’s story and it starts off hot and heavy. These two have a habit of hooking up in public places and t
Beth Hudspeth
MOAR hockey players!
Lisa Morgan
Oct 10, 2016 Lisa Morgan rated it it was amazing
HOLY BALLS! THIS WAS HOT AND STEAMY AND EMOTIONAL AND AHHHH!

Synopsis

The entire crew piles into vehicles and drives to Alex and Violet’s Chicago cottage for a few days of relaxation
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Loved it :)) Randy and Lily were the perfect match!!! I adored them!Pucked Under was funny,sweet, fast paced and sexy!!I'm so in love with Randy , he was so protective,sweet and gentle!!!

Sara
Jul 08, 2016 Sara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: helena-hunting
Randy is my favorite!!!!
Bex (Night Owl Reader)
I am such a huge fan of this series! I’ve read each book and then downloaded the audiobooks to listen to when I am on the road. It’s one series that I can read over and over again and never get tired of. It’s laugh-out-loud funny and my inner 12-year-old loves the crude humor. (I get that it isn’t for everyone, but if you love romantic comedies, I highly recommend this series!)

Pucked Under is a continuation of Randy and Lily’s story and the entire gang is back for more sexy times and shenanigans
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Eeeeeep - we're finally back with our #Pucked darlings!!
ALL OF THEM!

But this story is about Randy and Violet.
They've been living together for a few months now, and Randy is a bit worried about the season starting again. He's scared to leave his girl behind.

That's why he's mega-needy and a bit weird at the moment. Or is there more that's troubling our poor Randy?

The guys and girls are on their way to a 'cabin' - aka huge mansion - by the lake, to enjoy a few days of couple-time before the new sea
Ptiteaurel
Oct 08, 2016 Ptiteaurel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As you may know I love this saga I read in english and I got to meet and to get an autograph for my novels to the RARE 2016 by Helena Hunting. So I was delighted to read about Lilly and Randy and the whole team of crazy characters we love so much.

All the intrigue lies mainly on Randy and Lilly who I discovered in a new light. Even if Violet is present, we just are delighted to read some good discussions with funny character that has no filter in her mouth

As you know (since Big Boy was recently r
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Book Review: 5 Million Stars

P E R F E C T I O N ! ! ! Pucked Under Is Pure Perfection!

Pucked Under is more Lily and Randy. Pucked Under is more sexy, funny and heart-warming moments for this couple. Pucked Under is more of the Pucked friends, who are the best kind of friends in the world. Pucked Under is more laughter and tears while reading. Pucked Under is more Helena Hunting. Like I said, Pucked Under is pure perfection.

In Pucked Under, Lily and Randy are enjoying their life together as a cou
♡Tonya♡

I have enjoyed this gang from the get go. It's that porky's-esque humor that may not be for everyone, but it cracks me up from time to time.

We get to revisit our favorite couples and even had the stage set for a couple more stories.

My only wish is that there would have been more of a look into Randy and Lily's future and how their lives panned out. As well as how things turned out with his father etc. I definitely think it was a missed opportunity to give us more. It had an epilogue t
Corina
Oct 27, 2016 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Hahaha.....

Getting into Pucked Under is pretty much a guarantee for laughter, sex, humor, more sex. It's the gang, what can I say. I love getting to know the different couples a bit better. Having a chance to grow themselves and as a couple. Their fears, insecurities, especially Randy's, made so much sense. I would have loved reading a bit more about how his season turned out. If being with Alex, and Miller would have helped. They are all taken, and a tight group. Should help fighting off puck b
Bookabulary
Oct 13, 2016 Bookabulary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sports, novella
I would never say to to a quickie novella from the Pucked series. And this read continued the tradition of funny and sexy and just entertaining writing. HH had already established her style and I'm clearly obsessed with it.

It's always so nice to revisit old characters after they've had their HEA. Although this novella was in Randy and Lily's POVs, I love that there was enough mention of the other couples from the series. When these gang gets together, you'll always get your expected crazy fun.
Debra Anastasia
Jul 27, 2016 Debra Anastasia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a great day when you get a new Hunting book!

Randy and Lily are precious. His beard and beautiful love for her are highlighted by Hunting as she takes us behind closed doors of the hottest couple in the Pucked Series. A few surprises pop up that were wonderful and one a little scary. This book has everything.
Shannon
Sep 29, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

There are some series, that once they are finished, even if you've loved and adored them, you're okay with the fact that it's all come to an end. But that's not the case with the Pucked series. I don't want this series to ever end. I don't want to say good-bye to these characters. I don't want to think I'll never hear from them again. If Helena continued to write about Lily and Randy, Alex and Violet, Darren and Charlene, Lance and whichever woman he ends up with, and the parents, until they wer
AJ
Jan 23, 2017 AJ rated it really liked it
4 Randy Balls stars

Randy and Lily are my favourite couple of the Pucked series, and I love that we have the chance to see more of them together. This book sees them together, committed and happy, and adjusting to life as a couple.

“I’m Lily’s boyfriend. She lives with me. In my house.”
I need to get a handle on this jealousy.

The boys are gearing up for the new season, so before that begins, the crew all get together and head off for a weekend away. And of course there’s lots of laughs, inapprop
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Everything about Randy’s life has definitely changed since he fell in love with Lily, all for the better though. At times he still struggles with adjusting to being in a committed relationship, especially when it comes to having to share Lily’s time with other people and he does enjoy the unfamiliar feelings of jealousy.

This couple definitely take the gold medal when it comes to being the most insatiable lovers that I have ever read about. Seriously, these two have out of control libidos and as
Heroesinbooks
5 Beautifully Ballistic Stars

You should know that Helena Hunting is an automatic 1 click author for me. I love her characters because they are multi layered and even when I'm well into a series they surprise me. I think I have the measure of them and then they throw me for a loop because you see a new angle to them.

I was so looking forward to this novella (still a decent length read) which catches us up with Randy (be still my kindle heart....and swoon) and Lily. I was fascinated at how they al
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3 stars
I know I am going to be the minority here, but I was a little underwhelmed by this book. I loved Randy, so when I saw this was a follow up book about him, I was all over it. Randy was my favorite out of the whole series.

The story followed Randy and the gang again, this time sending time together before Sunshine has her baby and the season starts. I am no prudes, but I felt there was a little too much sex Like, do friends in real life do this? That is all I kept thinking to myself. Maybe
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
very good!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo e46a0932278f36b550a002c27299db_zpsyr17saqr.gif

#PuckedUnder

Livia
Oct 17, 2016 Livia rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sports romance fans
Recommended to Livia by: Helena Hunting
“It’s your turn to take what you need, baby.” ~Lily

Lily and Randy were fantastic at giving and taking, not just in the bedroom, but also emotionally. I loved being back in the Pucked universe and living vicariously through them. Those hours of reading were fantastically well spent.

Writing style: dual point of views

Cover and chapter design: I love the temporary cover with Lily on the cover versus the formal one with Randy because I like to pretend he doesn’t have a beard, lol! I know I'm an isl
Brandi
When I heard that Helena was coming out with more of Randy and Lily I totally fangirled all over the place. There may have been actual squealing. Whatever. All I know is that I got more Randy and that makes me a very happy girl.

Clearly these two are amazing and I can never say enough about them. In many ways, I feel as if I can relate to Lily so maybe that is why these characters are my favorite. Then again, Randy.

This is a nice little adventure into the world of Randy and Lily once they've of
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 05, 2016 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2016-reads
Luscious and Ballistic are back with a bang!!!!

Lilly and Randy have been madly in love for months. They need each other and can't seem to get enough. But happy endings are such elusive bitches. They make you work so hard and run you ragged. With Randy's father back into their lives to stir shit, Lilly and Randy's love is put to the ultimate test.

RANDY, my boo! <3 I just wanted to hug him throughout this book. His insecurities, his love, his jealousy and his passion make me wanna have 5 Randys
Reanell Tisdale
Oct 09, 2016 Reanell Tisdale rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
More of Randy's Balls....errr Randy Ballistic. This book was fantastic! I love everything about this series and can't get enough! Helena can write quirky romance that makes you laugh and can still manage the sweet romance with hot sex.

Randy and Lily are probably the most serious of the bunch of you can call them that lol. I think anyone seems serious being around Violet. That chick is just off the charts hilariously crazy. Some of the things that come out of her mouth have me cracking up!

My fa
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club #6.5)
  • Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • The Sexy One
  • Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
  • Everything for Her (For Her #1)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Sacking the Quarterback
  • Worth Any Cost (Gaming the System, #6)
  • Wilder (The Renegades, #1)
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • Screwmates
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.
More about Helena Hunting...

Pucked (5 books)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Pucked Up (Pucked, #2)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)

“You look at me, not him. As someone who loves him, it’s my responsibility to protect him from people who hurt him when he can’t bring himself to do it. As long as I’m in Randy’s life, this version of you isn’t welcome.” Randy” 0 likes
“You’re a beautiful man with a beautiful heart.” 0 likes