Start by marking “Blissfully Married (Married, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blissfully Married (Married, #4)

Blissfully Married

(Married #4)

From NYT's best selling author of NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS.

Sidney’s matchmaking business is suffering. When her best friend convinces her to put on a fake engagement ring to boost customer confidence in her, she reluctantly agrees. Couldn’t hurt to try, right? And when her childhood crush comes walking in, she’s glad to have her fake engagement as an excuse not to get involved
Published September 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Blissfully Married, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blissfully Married

Coco.V
Oct 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/26/2017)!
Julie Carpenter
I must admit I haven't read any other books by this author(or in this series). I've had my eye on them for a while now but hadn't picked any up. This was part of the Love and Romance: 15 Sweet Contemporary Romances box set. Although it is #4 in the series it can be read as a stand alone. I really enjoyed it lots. Fun, fast, fluffy, lots of sparks, humor, funny(and embarrassing) situations, great characters and lots more. I can't wait to go back and read the other books in this series. I do have ...more
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Yay! I love getting a new book by Victorine Lieske. This was a pre-order, auto buy for me because I really enjoy her books. They are light, fluffy and full of sparks. I read through this one so fast- maybe too fast- and I loved every minute of it. :) Now I'm behind on my review reading but I don't regret it!
Stephanie
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars. I did not like this book nearly as much as the other books in the series I've read. I had a really hard time liking Sidney. Blake was a little better, but I honestly didn't care much for him either. I just couldn't understand any of the choices Sidney made and found her really annoying. I also didn't really get why Blake pursued her so hard. While I definitely recommend this series to Fake Relationship fans, I think it's ok if you skip this one.
Lucinda
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute story. I liked the way the relationship developed between Sidney and Blake and how they already had some history in common, even though it wasn't all good.
Some of the situations were funny and some even awkward which made them even funnier as Sidney figured out that she could trust Blake and give her heart to him.
This story has all the right ingredients: not too long or too short, lots of humor, well-developed main characters and a great set of secondary characters, and p
Amanda (Hootie) Clark
*Actual rating is somewhere between 3-4 stars. Likely closer to 3.25 to 3.50 I guess*

I love a good "friends-to-lovers" story and "Blissfully Married" was one of those sweet romances that revolved around childhood friends Sidney and Blake. A misunderstanding in their teens and some recent romantic misfortunes has left Sidney more than a little gun-shy about getting involved with Blake. He's also dealing with a painful previous relationship mishap so the pair have to get out of their own ways in o
Donna Weaver
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHAT IT'S ABOUT
Sidney's matchmaking business is suffering. When her best friend convinces her to put on a fake engagement ring to boost customer confidence in her, she reluctantly agrees. Couldn't hurt to try, right? And when her childhood crush comes walking in, she's glad to have her fake engagement as an excuse not to get involved with him. He shattered her heart 10 years ago, and she can't take another painful Blake incident.

Blake can't believe it when he sees Sidney, all grown up. She looks
Pascale
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blissfully Married

Sidney has been in love with her older brother's best friend her whole life. At 16, she made a fool of herself in front of him and she doesn't want to relive that humiliation and risk falling in love with him again. After 10 years away, he suddenly comes back into her life, moving back into the area to be close to his ill mother. So, Sidney pretends to be engaged to her best friend's brother to keep him at arm's length and strengthen her resolve not to fall in love with him aga
Alisa
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sidney's matchmaking business is suffering and so her best friend Mia talks her into having a fake engagement -- just a picture on her desk with a fake fiance, and a fake engagement ring - it was supposed to be so simple!

Sidney hasn't seen Blake in 10 years - surely that's enough time to get over a lifetime crush and the humiliating incident that resulted from that crush, right? Blake walks into her place of business, and just like that her fake engagement is about so much more than boosting her
Amy
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blissfully Married is the fourth installment from the The Married Series by Victorine E Lieske. This series is a must read! Like the others in the series, Blissfully Married, a reader will find themselves laughing out loud. I just love this clean romance.
Highly Recommended
5 plus stars.
Sohinee Reads & Reviews (Bookarlo)
Rating: 3.5 stars

I liked this book, okay. It's pretty straightforward, a sweet cozy kind of romance story. It's clean, not even a dirty word.

Sidney's matchmaking business hasn't been going well lately because her clients has been finding it hard to trust her because in her personal life, she hasn't found her perfect match. Mia, her friend stages a fake engagement by clicking loads of pictures of Sidney with Ted and also brings her a fake engagement ring to make it real. Ted is a nice guy and is
Christina
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A cute romantic comedy!

I have to say that I really enjoyed this book! The playful banter between the two main characters was so fun and hilarious. I loved the storyline and the way it progressed and flowed. The romantic tension was wonderfully done without being dirty. I got a bit frustrated at the very end though- after all the drama and build-up I felt like it was solved and ended too suddenly. I wish there could have been an extra chapter before the epilogue. Still a very cute story though!!!
B. D. Mann
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately, I found most of the characters to be shallow with low self-esteem. I was disappointed in the way the protagonists seemed to be chasing their tails all the way through the book. The story’s most redeeming quality is that it is a clean romance, but that only carries limited weight on its own. Even Ms. Lieske’s unique brand of humor was insufficient to rescue this offering. Maybe I just had a bad week, but I was unimpressed with “Blissfully Married.”
Ru4repeat
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
How about a swoon for the cover right? I love it! Her hair, her make-up. I want to do my hair like it!
I loved the silly antics between Sidney and Blake when they first meet up again after a 10 year separation. It was funny how out of control things got and the twists the author took. However, I couldn't relate to why Sidney kept pushing Blake away after the continued examples of his feelings for her, even after his declaration! Ugh, she drove me a little crazy with her craziness. It got the hap
Mary McFarlane
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
This was different from all other 3 books before it, but in a good way different. It was nice to have the whole build up until the very end. This one was a bit harder to read just because it was a more of a back and forth and not a starting off growing happy together.
Cheesecake
Hmmm.... not crazy about his getting married and divorced in the decade they were apart. I'd really hate to read this and find out she's the second choice.
Ambrosia
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute. Short and sweet. Not sure how the h could ever make a living running a matchmaking business the way she does, but that's really just a vehicle for the story. There's a lot of communication issues but that's the point of the story.

Well-written and edited.
Meg
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm not a fan of childhood friends/second chance love stories, but this seemed to have potential so I decided to read it. It's a bit different than the first two books in the series (I haven't the third one yet). The heroine actually has a good relationship with her family.
Hero/heroine chemistry is good(view spoiler).
Kento Bookworm
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really love to read Victorine E. Lieske's books. This one was nice. It somehow reminded me of skinny love. Her other books ( Married series) always managed to make me laugh out loud but this one wasn't really lol kind of book. Thank you for write such a blissful, enjoyful books. I hope you to continue this wonderfull series. I will always wait your upcoming exciting books happily.
Milou Koenings
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances
Blissfully Married by Victorine E. Lieske is a blissful read. There's nothing I love better than a romantic comedy. Romance and laughter — it's the perfect match, right? Lieske's characters are quirky and kind, and laugh-out-loud funny.

Sidney is a professional matchmaker. But no matter how good she is at this, who'll trust a matchmaker who cannot find herself a match?

When yet another potential client ditches her just because Sidney lacks a mate of her own, Sidney hits on the perfect solution: S
Delores
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sidney’s new business as a matchmaker isn’t growing much. There just aren’t enough people who want to commit to her service. Maybe it’s because she’s single, with nobody of her own on the horizon. Her best friend, Mia, has a great idea that should help speed up the business. The plan involves becoming engaged, sort of, to Mia’s brother. This sets off a series of events that will make your head spin.
When an old boyfriend enters the picture, things get awkward. Sidney’s parents start making weddi
vicki zimmerman
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
A relaxing romance, its not

If you're in the mood for a nice, calm, relaxing mini vacation inside a book, best keep looking. While this, blessedly, is not a Scooby Doo Mystery as so many romance authors seem to think we really want, its still a far cry from a relaxing afternoon light romance.
He loves her. She loves him. Then begins an endless circle of round and rounds. They circle around each other, each afraid of...something, to the point of exhaustion. Mine, I mean.
The thing just goes on and o
Charissa
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sidney runs a dating service, but her single-status undermines her success with potential clients. Her best friend convinces her to do a fake engagement to help her business, and it seems to work…until Blake—a flame from her past—walks inside and threatens to destroy her heart once more. Like the other books in this series, this one’s fun and crazy at times. The scenarios Sidney lands herself in made me laugh. Another great book by this author. **I received a copy of this book in exchange for my ...more
Audrey Rich
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great read: it's sweet and clean.

The author made Sidney and Blake a real couple, and they're pretty cute together. I loved Mia and I want to see, who her sister ends up with. I'm betting on one of the other characters, but who knows.

I really liked that the writing is clean and the story flows well. You'll want to curl up with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the ride the author will take you on with these two individuals, who are obviously made for each other.

I received this free book
Angi Naerebout
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Another cute book in the series

I liked this one as well. The premise was fun in the beginning, but took a back burner later on. The characters were cute and some things were funny. It felt rushed and slow at the same time because weeks of time would go by and we would begin a new scene, but then nothing really happened. I thought their end choice was weird but whatevs, it's not important. Overall it was cute and I don't regret reading it
Shauna
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I adore sweet, fun romances like this one!
Cute story line of bringing the past and the present together in an awkward way--so like true life. Oh, the things we do for love and pride. Sidney and Blake will quickly find a way into your heart. You will be anxious for each encounter they have together--such great writing! I have read every book in this series and have absolutely loved each one.
Virna
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not sure if I started this book with the right attitude! Struggled to get into it from the start, I didn't really like Sidney, she lies to him, never allowing him to get close to her but she want him anyways. Plus I did not like the story much.
Shauna  K. Spencer
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another match made in heaven!

I loved this sweet romance when the character's white lies become overwhelming and her pride gets in the way. Taking chances on love again is hard for them both, but so worth it in the end. I have loved all of her books in this series.
Jenny
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this one much better than her last one.
Maralee
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was frustrated with this one. I don't like it when an author writes a storyline around one misunderstanding after another. And I felt that the main character was a little immature.

• Dreaming of Ivy (Love and Flowers Trilogy, #2)
  • Royal Quest (The Royals of Monterra; Noble Hearts #1)
  • Love Under Construction (Indulgence Row, #2)
  • Cookie Girl Christmas (Snowflake Falls Inn Romance, #1)
  • Love's Shadow (Brothers Maledetti #2)
  • Catching Caytie (A Summer in Snow Valley)
  • Hello Again (In The Garden #1)
  • Bewitching the Knight
  • Forgiven (The Trouble Series, #0.5)
  • A Place in Her Heart
  • Tangling with the CEO (Half Moon Bay, #1)
  • In All My Wishes (Riverbend, #1)
  • Stone Cold (Music City Moguls, #1)
  • For Joey (Rockland Ranch, #4)
  • The Marquise and Her Cat: A Puss in Boots Retelling (Fairy Tale Kingdoms, #1)
  • The Drifter
  • Icing on the Cake (Close to Home, #2)
  • Memories

Married (5 books)
  • Accidentally Married (Married, #1)
  • Reluctantly Married (Married, #2)
  • Mistakenly Married (Married, #3)
  • Acting Married (Married, #5)