Start by marking “Live Wire (Titan, #6.6)” as Want to Read:
Live Wire (Titan, #6.6)

Live Wire

(Titan #6.6)

Where Are They Now? on iBooks!

Titan Group is expanding! New recruits mean Jared Westin has potential new hires to scrutinize. What he didn’t expect was his very pregnant wife Sugar to finagle her way onto the surveillance team as the prospects were assessed.

Her involvement in the simple observation goes dangerously wrong. She and best friend Lexi Black stumble into a
Published July 6th 2016 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Live Wire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live Wire

Start your review of Live Wire (Titan, #6.6)
Erth
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Deciding on one last hoorah before motherhood, Sugar Westin talks Lexi Black into going on a surveillance excursion. Perfectly harmless for anyone else, but when Sugar's involved... Knowing their wives will do as they please and Sugar's knack for finding trouble, Jared Westin and Parker Black make sure they're prepared for any contingency, except Lexi being kidnapped by the Russians along with Titan's newest potential recruit, Bishop O'Kane.

Live Wire is a jam-packed novella with action,
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where trouble goes, Sugar follows . . . and this time she’s got a side-kick in tow.

There’s not much better than two best girlfriends heading out for a good time, right? Well, actually there is—Sugar and Lexi commandeering a simple op while Jared and Parker sit back and watch it all happen . . . of course, their watching includes high tech gear, locating apps and other fun surveillance tactics.

Sugar and Lexi are an unlikely duo. Sugar, with her gorgeous leather-clad, bad ass, eight-months
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sorry ARC pile, but you got put on hold for my Titan boys.

Loved it. Sassy Sugar is about to pop with Boss Man Jared's baby, but she's going stir crazy and asks to go on a stake-out to vet a possible new Titan boy, Bishop. Sugar drags along Lexi, Parker's wife, and of course, they get in trouble. In comes the rest of the team to save the day.

Can't wait for Bishop's HEA.
Bev
THIS book is how you write a novella - so damn good it doesn't even feel like a novella. Fantastically written as only the Queen of romantic suspense aka Cristin Harber does. What a treat to catch up with our geeky hottie Parker and hot and bossy Jared.

Can't wait to get my mitts on Bishop :D
CC
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So damn good I cannot do it justice! It started with a prologue that broke my heart. It was all TITAN goodness in the middle with Jared, Sugar, Lexi and Parker as main features. Lexi and Sugar were hilarious together. Jared reminded me as to why he is my favorite. #dadwins.

Then the ending totally knocked it out of the park and me on my ass!

Bourbon, Books and Brenda
Great short story

Sugar and Jared are having a baby....what could be better than a novella devoted to that. If you have read the series and know the characters, you will love this book. Sugar pregnant is great. If you haven’t read the books you may not get the same enjoyment but it’s still a good read. Great afternoon short entertaining read!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This is the first title I have read in this series and I listened to the audio version.

It didn't matter that I hadn't read previous books as it was easy to figure out who everyone was.

So Titan Group is a security firm who are looking at recruiting some new members. Before they do this they like to do a bit of under cover observation of these potential recruits to see if they are suitable to be part of the Titan team. It takes a certain type of person and they have to be the right fit.

Sugar and
Carolyn Reilly
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this funny and sexy novella from the Titan universe. It's the first book I read in this series and I can't wait to read all the previous instalments. I love Cristin Harber's writing :-)
Rachel
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it

Sugar is up for one last hurrah before she has the baby. She and Lexi take surveillance duty on the new Titan recruits, specifically Bishop. What should have been a simple tail turns into a Titan sized situation before either woman catches wind of trouble.

It was great to touch base again with Jared and Sugar, and Parker and Lexi. Sugar and Jared’s baby story is precious. Sugar has always been such a strong character and I liked that she wasn’t a stereotypical “pregnant lady” in so many
Lissa Rice
**Five Boundless Stars** Full review and rating will be up at Boundless Book Reviews
Laurie Gyd
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suspenseful & kickass excitement

This was a great read, think it might be my new favorite in the series, Sugar and Lexi-two of the Titan teams wives decide to do a stake out observation of a potential recruit for the Titan team. Sugar who is weeks away from giving birth, is antsy and feeling caged in, but they end up walking into a Russian mob takedown. Story has lots of suspense, action, family, badass characters, and brotherhood. So good.
Christine Mize
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The only thing better than an Alpha hero is an Alpha heroine! Sugar Westin is back, extremely pregnant but not letting that get in the way for finding trouble. She wants one more adventure before she settles into motherhood and has brought her best friend, Lexi Blake, along for the ride. They are going to run surveillance on the potential newest recruit for Titan, Bishop O'Kane. What could possibly go wrong with that simple plan? Well, with Sugar you just never know.

Exactly what we have come to
Boundless Book Reviews
Oh how I've missed these Titan men! This series is one of my favs. There's nothing better.

In Live Wire, Sugar is feeling restless and super pregnant. Wanting to feel as if she's still part of the team (which she always will be) Her and Lexi go on a stake out for new recruits. Not that Jared is super ok with it, but it's not like he can tell that woman want to do.

There's never a dull moment with the Titans. This is an action packed novella. Amazing how much Harber can convey in so many pages.

Wendy Hodges
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
started 2/7/16
finished 2/7/16

LIVE WIRE BY CRISTIN HARBER

WENDY’S REVIEW

Arc copy for an honest review.

I love the Titan series and this is no exception, Jared, Parker, Sugar and Lexi are the focus of this story with a little help from new guy Bishop. Not going to spoil it and drop any hints but its a book you wont want to miss, if you have read the others then you need to add it to the collection. As for the ending of it wow! Definitely worth reading. Its only a short book but there is some
She's a Lip Biter
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love everything CH!

This book is a quick short novella that follows the men on Cristin's Titan Team. They are special ops, an under the radar group that does it all. While this could be read as a standalone I wouldn't recommend it do that you get the full effect.
This book is packed with hot sex, alpha men who love hard and just the right amount of suspense to keep things interesting. Add in a horny, dangerous, badass woman and you the perfect short story. Another amazing read by Cristin!!

Michelle
How on earth Cristin Harber can write a novella and pack so much into it so you still feel like you got a full-length intense story, I don't have any idea! :) But she does it successfully. Titan is an amazing series overall and each book just keeps adding to the goodness.

Catch up with where Jared and Sugar are now, along with Lexi and Parker. A little bit of trouble, a little bit of sass, and a lot of love are all wrapped up in this story. I think I fell a little more in love with the characters
Nadine Bookaholic
I have to admit that I have not read or listened to any of the books in the Titan series by Cristin Harber before but I had the opportunity to listen to the audiobook for Live Wire I jumped on it and I am so glad I did.

This story had me crying several times especially with the prologue, man that just gutted me. I enjoyed getting to know some of the key players in the Titan series and I look forward to reading more of this series.

You can see my full review along with a giveaway here:
Kim
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars, 4-stars

Sugar Westin and Lexi Black have a great idea for a girl's adventure before Sugar gives birth. Just some innocent surveillance on a possible new recruit, Bishop O'Kane.

But these are Titan women...nothing is ever really that easy. These girls are tenacious especially Sugar who does not think pregnancy should really limit her bad-ass skills. Lexi is an experienced hacker, but is not used to field ops.

Soon their husbands, Jared and Parker, and their wanna-be-recruit Bishop and his friend
NICUnurse Stephanie
Review of “Live Wire” by Cristin Harber

I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review of this book.

This book is the next in Ms. Harber’s Titan Security series. It is a novella. It’s not meant to be a standalone story. The Titan Security series a great series and I highly recommend you read it from the beginning!

Live Wire is a novella that follows the next steps for Jared and Sugar. He needs to expand Titan and she’s about ready to deliver their first child. In true Sugar style she
Elisa
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh so funny seriously I had tears of joy streaming down my face Sugar just cracks me up and even being hugely pregnant will not keep that woman down ....lol Sugar is going to drive Jared to an early grave but it will be fun along the way.

Sugar was not alone in live wire either Lexi was her sort of sidekick for this op which was so not meant to be an op and Parker is as unimpressed as Jared is that the girls were able to turn simple surveillance into so much more, thank goodness for Bishop and
Shirley
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Great little catchup with the Titan boss man and introduction of new member Bishop.
I loved all the scenes with Sugar and Lexi they cracking me up those two.
Can't wait for the next full book
Lynn Reynolds
What made the experience of listening to Live Wire the most enjoyable?
What makes listening to a book is having the perfect narrator read to you. And Mr. Kafer was the perfect choice. He hooked me on both the series and wanting to see what else he'll read to me.

Who was your favorite character and why?
It has to be Jared. This story shows the incentive to what he does. Sad news is that this is just a teaser. The good news is that it should lead the reader to Westin's Chase. It also has you wanting
Readers Together
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lexi and a heavily pregnant Sugar go on a surveillance mission to check out a possible new recruit for Titan – Bishop O’Kane. A safe and easy job, or so they thought. When the gym they’re checking out is taken over by terrorists, they must work together with Bishop to get out in one piece.

Live Wire is a quick, easy read. Under 3 hours. It’s really a cute story. It gives more depth to Jared Westin and explains why he is the way he is. Of course, this is Jared and Sugar, so expect some sexy time…
GraceMyBookSnack
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-galley, audiobook
Audiobook Review
Audiobook length: 2 hrs and 32 mins

4 Stars ~ A steamy and slightly suspense glimpse into the Titan world!

I’ve been hearing so many positive things about Cristin Harber’s popular Titan series that I jumped at the opportunity to review the Live Wire novella audiobook. I do love a good romantic suspense series and Live Wire does give those new to the series, like me, a lovely taste and feel for some of the characters that make up the Titan group. Although Live Wire didn’t explain
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Live Wire is my first Novella I have experienced as an Audio Book! I loved everything about it. I was reluctant at first because I am use to reading at my own pace (fast) and was not sure I could handle it. The experience was amazing. I was able to get through the Novella and not feel tied down. I was walking around while listening to the book. I love that it did not take anything away from the Titan series. So let me tell you why I love this Novella!

Jared is still his sexy alpha self who loves
Shelley Youngblood
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Live Wire is a fantastic Titan Novella written by Cristin Harber. True to form, she continues to build upon several storylines to create this book. From start to finish, she continues to build suspense and off the charts chemistry.

As the men of the Titan Group begin families of their own and the women are beginning to have babies, it is time for Jared Westin to build his team with new recruits. As a part of the selection process, a very pregnant Sugar and Lexi go on a survalience mission. But
Becky
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspense, audiobook
This audiobook is so. Much. Fun!

Whether you've read all, some, or even none of the other books in this series, you'll enjoy the heck out of this one--it really does have something for everyone. If you've read other series books, especially and , you'll love seeing Sugar (heroine of Westin's Chase ) and Lexi (heroine of Black Dawn ) up to check out a possible new recruit for team Titan. Naturally things are going to take a wrong turn as they do, which will give established series fans and new
Dawn Myers
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, no questions about it. I'm just sorry it took so long for me to read it. I did not realize how much I missed Sugar and her shenanigans. Teehee! I really love the relationship between Sugar and Jared. As much as he wants to keep Sugar home and wrapped in a protective blanket, he knows he can't and lets her do what she needs to do. This all goes against his alpha-male ego. Sugar also knows she has Jared wrapped around her pinkie. They both also knows they have each other's ...more
Adriana
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Typically the Titan series is not a laugh out loud kind of series, but this book had me in stitches more often than not. I'm sure it was the fact that dear Cristin brought the most kickass heroine back as the very pregnant Sugar, gun range owner, and wife of the big bad boss, decides to do some recon and check out the new recruits the Titan Group is considering to hire. Too bad the day she and partner in crime Lexi Black go out onto the field, Russian mobsters decide to appear. In true Sugar ...more
Lora Borzelleca
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very cute short read to get ready for the next book in the series. Got to catch up with some of the old characters and got introduced to Bishop. Cant wait to read about him. The only downfall about this one was Sugar. I always get a little prickly with characters who get so upset that they have to change their lives because they are pregnant and make a whole ordeal about it and do it anyway even if it is dangerous. I just want to bitch slap them and say....JESUS!!...It's not just about you ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Brooks (Gold Team #1; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Rescuing Erin (The Red Team #5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Claiming Tuesday (The Next Generation #4)
  • Finding Justice (Stealth Ops, #2)
  • SEAL's Spitfire (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 1)
  • Thaddeus: (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team)
  • Finding the Fight (Stealth Ops, #3)
  • Surviving the Fall (Hidden Truths, #4)
  • The Hard Truth (Hidden Truths, #3)
  • Finding the Way Back (Stealth Ops #5)
  • Finding Her Chance (Stealth Ops, #4)
  • Recovering Ivy (The Red Team #4; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Redeeming Violet (The Red Team #3; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Chasing Honor (The Next Generation #2)
  • Beyond the Chase (Hidden Truths, #2)
  • Saving Meadow (The Next Generation #1)
  • Nightstalker (The Red Team #1)
  • The Final Goodbye (Hidden Truths, #5)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Winters Heat
Sweet Girl
Garrison's Creed
Westin's Chase
Gambled
Chased

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)
“What are you? The pregnant MacGyver?” “Best compliment I’ve had in a while.” 6 likes
“God, woman.” He closed his fist, not bothering to count off the dozens of other things she shouldn’t do. “You give me heartburn.”
“No. Those are orgasms I give you, baby.”
2 likes