Start by marking “Divided (Torn #3)” as Want to Read:
Divided (Torn #3)

Divided

(Torn #3)

After a not so recent break up from long term girlfriend, Luke McCole is single again and looking for Miss Right Now. Little does he realise that he'll find her in the arms of his brother, Blake.

Luke is hard pressed to ignore his feelings for Samantha, his brothers girl, but when she makes it clear that she desires him also, the pair share a forbidden and steamy tryst. Sa

To ask other readers questions about Divided, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divided

Start your review of Divided (Torn #3)
Kathryn Dee is CLiK Books

This review was done on behalf of CLiK Book.

When you've read the first two books in a series, it's inevitable that you'll have to read the final book. Sometimes, though, the reality of a series is that they never quite stack up to the first and second books in the series.

Let me assure you, THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE with Divided.

Scarlet Le Clair has amplified the heat on the final instalment, throwing in some suspense and a side helping of jealousy!

When siblings Blake and Luke both having
Ellie Williams
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: finished
I was given this book as I edited it for Scarlet Le Clair, However, it needed to be part of my shelf.
I must say I had to hold on when reading and editing this book.
To say the least lol
What a story and O.M.G what a brother duo.
Brotherly rivalry ain't the words. Sexual Perversion and your hint of wife swap - without the wife lol
I totally loved this read because it was gripping and was full of shock and awe the whole time I was reading it.
I didn't get to read the first two but I will almost certain
Yvonne Davies
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
This is the first book I have read in the Torn series. Luke and Blake are brothers. The relationship gets complicated when Luke falls for Sam, Blake’s girlfriend.
The story relies on the sex to tell the story, the main characters were all cheating on each other. However, with an incident that involves Sam’s ex, suddenly puts everything in perspective and the brother’s do work out their differences. If you like the classic love triangle, then you will love this book
tania
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow oh wow what can I say this an amazing book lots of different twist and turns in it. I love how the book is written and how the story flowed scarlet is a fab author and I can't wait to read more from her.

I fell in love with Blake and lukes love triangle with Sam

5stars is all can give as good reads don't give other wise it would have been a 10

Must read
Fleur
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
This book had great promise to it however I just couldn't really connect to the characters or what was happening to them. I still read it cover to cover in case it got better and would draw you in however it felt flat.

Don't get me wrong the story is still ok to read you, just don't get invested in it so its the perfect book if you want something to read that you can put down and pick up to read when you want.
Victoria B
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the first book of the torn series that I have read and yes it can be read as a stand-a-lone book. This story is written in the first person and I felt a disconnect from the characters. There is a great plot that could be developed into a really great story but instead it seemed that the story line focused on a group of horny people that keep hurting each other by cheating. At one point I thought that they should just have a huge orgy and get it over with. The action and suspense toward t ...more
Mona williams
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
this book didnt really have a plot or story . it was basically two brothers cheating on each others womans! it could have had more about her ex or the relationships. one good thing she got pregnant but didnt know who the father was. this was just me honest opinion of this book!
megan wykle
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I couldn't connect with the characters. They were very self centered and immature. Good potential, but I felt like the characters need more development.
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luke was head over heels for Samantha. I just didn't feel the same thing from her. The emphasis was on Luke's feelings, but I would have liked to see more coming from Samantha and Blake. Good steamy scenes, and the story idea was really intriguing. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. ...more
Autumn Winchester