Start by marking “The Ghostwriter” as Want to Read:
The Ghostwriter

The Ghostwriter

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  4,074 Ratings  ·  1,045 Reviews
Four years ago, I lied. I stood in front of the police, my friends and family, and made up a story, my best one yet. And all of them believed me.

I wasn't surprised. Telling stories is what made me famous. Fifteen bestsellers. Millions of fans. Fame and fortune.

Now, I have one last story to write. It'll be my best one yet, with a jaw-dropping twist that will leave them stu
Published October 2nd 2017 by DCA

To ask other readers questions about The Ghostwriter, please sign up.

Busy Lady Book Blog Not at all. It is a suspense/thriller. It's amazing! I cannot say this enough!
Lisa Expected publication: October 2nd 2017

Melissa
It doesn’t matter how many times you read the synopsis or try to meticulously assemble the pieces of this plot as you make your way through Helena’s story—you’ll never guess what you’re in for. That’s the beauty of an Alessandra Torre novel though and exactly what sets her work apart, in my eyes. Every time I pick up one of her books, I know I’m about to embark on a unique journey. Believe me when I say, a cookie cutter is not a tool you’ll find in this author’s arsenal.

Whether it’s romance, su
Deanna
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My reviews can also be seen at: https://deesradreadsandreviews.wordpress.com/

Alessandra Torre has written many novels but this is the first I’ve read. You can be sure my “to be read list” has quite a few more titles on it now that I’ve read this novel. I loved it!

We are told right from the start that this isn’t a romance novel.

From the blurb: This book is not a romance. It is contemporary fiction, but very suspenseful in nature. It is about a famous romance author and a dark secret she keeps.

I
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans
5 Another Brilliant Side of Torre Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-Pssst, It's Kindle Unlimited!
Semifinal Round Nominee for 2017 MYSTERY
It is 1:30 AM and I just finished this book. I should go to sleep as I have work tomorrow and an early start. Instead, I am sitting here and thinking back to my first Alessandra Torre experience. I was new to Goodreads, made a few friends and was somehow directed to a little series. The first entry was To Have, Part One of The Dumont Diaries.

From the start, I was ta
Alessandra Torre
Aug 26, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Some information on The Ghostwriter:

* This book is not a romance. It is contemporary fiction, but very suspenseful in nature. It's about a famous romance author and a dark secret she keeps.

* The novel will release on October 2nd, on all retailers. You can preorder now on iBooks, Kobo and Nook.

* Giveaway of 5 *signed* paperback ARCs, open internationally >> https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

*Goodreads Release Event & 7-Winner Giveaway >> https://www.goodreads.com/event/show
Corinne Michaels
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My official thoughts:
A gripping story so profound that I’ll still be thinking about it months from now. The Ghostwriter is hands down one of the best books of 2017.

My messages to Alessandra at the end.

Oh. My. God.

I mean ...

Did you seriously do this to me? I can't ... I just can't

I'll just be over here like ...

Her response:

Maddie
description

You’re terminal. You have three months left.
Now, I don’t have decades.
I don’t have years.
I don’t have the level of skill.
I don’t have anything.
***********

But what does she have – only the truth - the truth hidden for 4 years, and in that 4 years she told many lies and with the lies and when she did tell the truth no-one believed her!

description

This book is different just a few pointers before you decide to read this:

There is no happily ever after’s (as per blurb)

No smexy times

No boys who meets girls
Carlene(Inspired)
I have three months to write the last book of my life. Three months to confess the details of that day, and how it changed everything for me.

My name is Helena Ross. I’ve written fifteen romance novels, ten of which have become international bestsellers. But this one isn't a romance, no Happily Ever After in place. This novel holds only the truth, which I have run away from for four years. The truth, which I have hidden from the police, from my loved ones, from the world.

This final book?

It's my
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

A MYSTERY. NOT A ROMANCE!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Diane S ☔
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Helena lives alone, though this was not always the case. She is a well known romance writer, and she has just had some terrible news. She has also had a horrible event in her life, with both things combined, she decides she needs to make her story known. Not sure she is capable of writing her story, doing it justice, she asks her agent to get her a ghostwriter.

This book was utterly fantastic. So much more than a thriller, it is more like an inside view of the disintegration of a life, a per
Berit☀️✨
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.8 cHARACTER driven STARS 🌟🌟🌟🌟.8
It does not get much better than this emotional Book inside this brilliant Book! This mystery inside this heartbreaking story!

I really need to apologize to Alessandra Torre this is my first book by her, and I truly had underestimated how amazing she is! This book captivated me from the first page to the very last!

The character development of Helena was quite remarkable.... at the beginning of the book she came across as such a cold harsh woman, with a list of ri
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
More about Alessandra Torre...
“There is nothing like young love. It comes at a time before the heart knows to protect itself, when everything important is raw and exposed—the perfect environment for a soul-sucking, heart-crushing burst.” 10 likes
“Between two naive and innocent souls, anything can happen. Soulmates or Tragedy. And sometimes, both.” 8 likes