Start by marking “I Don't Date in December (Modern Day Fairy Tales, #1)” as Want to Read:
I Don't Date in December (Modern Day Fairy Tales, #1)

I Don't Date in December

(Modern Day Fairy Tales #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Successful Sydney-based consultant Blaise Lee is on the cusp of securing a partnership and a coveted office with harbour views. But it comes at a price. It means she can't date in December. Any time she tries, work interferes and men drift away like the memory of a bad Christmas present. When Blaise is sent on a last minute business trip to Cairns in December, she meets Jo ...more
Published June 29th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about I Don't Date in December, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Don't Date in December

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of I Don't Date in December (Modern Day Fairy Tales, #1)
Dannielle Line
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was a fun read. Blaise is full of sass. At times she seems almost too perfect, but I feel it was more that her confidence shone through. You have to be a strong person to achieve your goals and push yourself forward especially when romance is usually sacrificed on the way. A chance meeting changes all that. A pity then that both Blaise and the equally cheeky Jonty are determined to focus on their careers rather than any dalliances. Fortunately, December, Cairns, and some hot summer night ...more
Penny Leidecker
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fast, wonderful read

Blaise and Jonty meet as they’re getting into their rental cars. They have instant chemistry, but don’t know they’ll be seeing each other again. If you enjoy a fast read with a happy ending, grab your copy and get ready to fall in love with Jonty.
Angala Fox
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review.
This was a great short story. Blaise and Jonty were great characters and I loved their journey to each other. I look forward to reading more from this author. I definitely recommend.
Eunice Robertson
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blaise, who works at a consulting firm, is putting all her efforts into making partner. On an assignment, she meets Jonty, and the two of them fall in love. But the dilemma is, they live at opposite ends of the country. Recommended as a feel-good, quick read. (I voluntarily reviewed this free ebook.)
Pat
Jan 22, 2017 added it
Nice fun read by Darcy Delany, this was the first book that I read from this author and I can definitely say it will not be the last!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Alice Arnold
Mar 26, 2017
Kim
Nov 09, 2017
Julie D'Arcy
Jul 26, 2019
Alice Arnold
Mar 26, 2017
Darcy Delany writes adult fiction and children's stories- most of which involve sassy, quirky or cheeky main characters.

Darcy is based in Canberra, Australia- a haven for writers with winter temperatures that encourage hibernation with a good book or manuscript.

Darcy loves history, fabulous food and old movies. You can connect with Darcy at www.storieswithsass.com.

Modern Day Fairy Tales (3 books)
  • The Go-Between (Modern Day Fairy Tales, #2)
  • The Charm Offensive (Modern Day Fairy Tales, #3)

News & Interviews