Start by marking “'Til Grim's Light (A Grim Awakening, #2)” as Want to Read:
'Til Grim's Light (A Grim Awakening, #2)

'Til Grim's Light

(A Grim Awakening #2)

Melanie met the monster she feared most and survived—but at a cost.
A life was lost. And one became two.
Now that Killian was no longer Grim Reaper, he was back to being an incubus demon. And if waiting for demons to attack weren’t enough on a girl, being around him while his pheromones were slipping—planting dirty thoughts inside her head—was enough to make anyone questio
Kindle Edition
Published July 6th 2016 by Michelle Gross

To ask other readers questions about 'Til Grim's Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til Grim's Light

Publication Date – July 6, 2016
Genre – YA PNR
Type – Part of Series
Rating – 4.5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
Ms Gross does it again with her story of Melanie and Killian/Grim. Well, now that Killian and Grim are separate…the adventures and danger Mel gets into doubles!

We now move from just Mel’s realm into the para
Corrine Pickering
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Til Grim's Light (A Grim Awakening 2) by Michelle Gross

#### 4.5 Hashtags ####

Another great instalment to this series, this picks up where the last one left off and now we have a different realm, dragons, demons oh and not forgetting Grim and Killian <3 an incubus demon.

I'm loving this story, but not nearly enough steamy scenes for me .... I need more and now !
Jess (the cozy reader)
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot express how much I needed this sequel in my hands! After the little cliffhanger moment that Michelle left Melanie and Killian in, I just had to know what was going to happen. Things start off on a sad note with Melanie loosing her good friend, Ryan, that was heartbreaking. But things only get crazier for her and I am not even kidding. Poor Melanie can't catch a break with most of the Underworld after her, since she is the Vessel. It's never boring in this world that Michelle created ...more
Alexandra G.
Jan 13, 2017 rated it liked it

At the beginning of the book the author tells us to enter her world with an open mind because some of the things in this book might be disturbing for some. And it was. At the end I kept asking myself ' What the fuck is going on?!' But I didn't stop reading because it was interesting in a way. (I wonder what that says about me?)

I especially liked the author's version of the Underworld. It's always interesting to see a person's perception of how Hell should be. In this book Hell is, w
Michele Gantz
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
####4 Sex Demon Hashtags####

Following up a fantastic opener to the Grim Awakening series, Michelle Gross' turn in Grim's Light was compelling. After a somewhat darker tone taken in book 1, possibly leaning even scary for some readers, I was shocked by the lustful nature of book 2. Granted, Grim/Killian being a incubus obviously means that's there, but damn! The lust is palpable, especially in the first 3/4s of this novel.
But then, it gets really freaking awesome. This world, these characters, t
Marily
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has been amazing!! I cannot stop reading! The author does an amazing job getting me soo wrapped up in every scene I can actually picture everything that is happening! I've been at the edge of my seat since I started! Don't just take my review for it though....take the leap! You won't regret it! On to the third book! #teamnosleep ^•^
Virginie
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-read
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!
I am so in love with this story. I can not get enough of this. I wil read it and re-read it and re-read it because i know it will never be enough !!!!!
Christina
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, new-adult
Loved it!
Sara Axtman
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

Been hooked since book one! Can't put it down! You'll have to excuse me while I go start book three lol as in like... Right now!
Julia ⏃:  ✦The Romance Rebels Blogger✦
(*✫ 4.5 Star Review *✫)

"I no longer had to worry if I was crazy. I wasn't. Ghost's were real. Demons were real. Grim Reaper was real. Heaven and Hell and everything in-between existed."

Melanie Rose, life couldn't be more perfect. The ghosts are gone, everything is back to normal.

But something is missing....

Someone...

Til Grim's Light begins days after Til Fear Do Us Part.

The Grim Reaper and Killian are now separated!

Forced to live apart,

not as one.

photo e32c2c42aeea98ba91931a8805fd38e4_zps0vnw3zgz.jpg

Killian is in danger. As a incubus demon
He
Michelle Gross
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Paula D
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Killian meets the Grim and they emerged as one until they got separated. Melanie ,Grim and Killian protect her from Fear and the demons plus she can see ghosts. Melanie's friend Ryan died and now is a ghost and she wants to know why he hasn't gone to heaven yet. Killian and Melanie have a huge connection but he's a sex incubus demon and Grim keeps them away from each other Melanie is the vessel and has powers and then demons want her dead. Wow lots of twist and turns and I love Killian and Grim' ...more
Ashley Taylor
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just as captivating as book one in the series!
Lisa P
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pawns and players

This story continues to get better as more layers are revealed. There are many surprises instore , some deaths, and plenty of battles.
Isabelle
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great
After reading the first book I was impatient to start this one. I couldn't sleep not knowing wat was happening with killian/grim and Ryan.

I actually thought for a minute that Killian was gone and Melanie needed to settle for Ryan. Don't get me wrong I loved ryan in the first book but i liked him more as a ghost (if that makes sense).

The tension between grimm and melanie is great written. sometimes I feel that I'm with them in the castle.

the scene in the city of death was my favorite, actually
Carla
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far the best book I have ever read. the development of the characters from book one is amazing. I love the way she comes to see Grim and Killian still as one. I fell in love with the dragons in this book. Everything fits together and the flow was great. I would recommend this book to anyone who want to travel to a different world and encounter many adventures.
Angela
Oct 22, 2017
Angela
Sep 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Michelle is from a small town in Eastern Kentucky where opossums try to blend in with the cats on the porch and bears are likely to chase your pets—this is very true, it happened with her sister’s dog. Despite the extra needed protection for your pets, she loves the mountains she calls home. She has a man and twin girls who are the light of her life and the reason she’s slightly crazy.
As a kid, s

A Grim Awakening (4 books)
  • 'Til Fear Do Us Part (A Grim Awakening, #1)
  • 'Til Death We Meet Again (A Grim Awakening, #3)
  • Falling For Fear (A Grim Awakening, #4)
“​I no longer had to worry if I was crazy. I wasn’t. Ghosts were real. Demons were real. Grim Reaper was real. Heaven and Hell and everything in-between existed.” 0 likes
“​“I will never set foot in Heaven. In order to slay demons, I had to be created from them.” 0 likes