Start by marking “This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3)” as Want to Read:
This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3)

This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace #3)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  1,494 Ratings  ·  417 Reviews
They’d won the battle and I held up the white flag of defeat…
But the war wasn’t OVER.

I suffered the aching loss of what they had stolen from me.
OVER and OVER again, my heart broke.
The white Queen and the black King had taken OVER the game
and ruled for what seemed like eternity.

Until one day, eternity was finally OVER.

I was the dark knight who would rise again and conquer
Published August 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about This Isn't Over, Baby, please sign up.

♥DazeKat♥ It isn't the last book of the series, seeing as there is another sequel published after this one, and another just waiting to be published after.…moreIt isn't the last book of the series, seeing as there is another sequel published after this one, and another just waiting to be published after. Right now, there are only 4 published books, and one pending. I think the 5th book will probably be the last.(less)
Ruth
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Candace
After the way 'This Is Love, Baby' left off, I knew I'd be in for another dark, disturbing read with the next book in the series. With Gabe, again, playing a central role, how could it be anything but deliciously twisted? Rest assured. If dark, objectionable themes are your thing, you're in for a treat!

Alternating between past and present-day, this book provides much more insight into the events that molded Gabe into the villain that we came to know in 'This Is War, Baby'. K. Webster managed to
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I'm done fuck this shit ....... I'm tappin' the fuck out! D. N. F.

photo tumblr_nrtk1ygsb31unu9zio2_250_zpsllpdsoto.gif

****Spoilers*****

OMG I can't take any more. This book is boring me and annoying me in equal measure. So many things just aren't working for me.

#1 Gabe is like in his late 50s/early 60s. He is old..... fucking old! I mean come on OLD! So this was what I kept picturing in my mind ....

photo blueharvest_zpsovcckeed.gif

#2 What the fuck is wrong with Hannah. She is one of the most unlikable heroines I have ever read Evar! I not only am not connecting to her I am fi
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author)

I’ll follow you anywhere.
Even into the darkness.
Especially, into the darkness.

photo 391fb4406329d0695eba4862b7dbd36b_zpsojgrpwr8.jpg

This was definitely the most f’d up installment of the series so far, and I absolutely LOVED it!! I enjoyed it so much and got turned on so many times I lost count. There may be a visit to a therapist in the near future for me because I don’t even know how I could actually have fallen for a completely deranged psychopath like Gabe, but I did!! K. Webster, again,
Hulya Kara Yuksel
HOLY SHIT!!!

Whoa what the fuck I just read? K.Webster, woman you left me speechless... I didn't see that coming. You really surprised me with Hannah! This book was so twisted and it made me sick to stomach too but so God help me, it also made me so fucking curious or even it made me wet too... That was so fucked up but also so hot... And I should be question myself why the hell I read this kind of sick stories but I'm guilty as Gabe is too... That son of bitch is turned me on so bad... :-D Dammi
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for a review

photo bf19484176b0946b235eddc3a6ecb8_zpskevjyhnu.gif

photo 3e1b8160b506750b7daefd594436b8_zpsafbvn1mh.gif“Villains need love too,” she retorts. That they do. And in our story, we’re both the motherfucking villains.”

#ThisIsntoverBaby

OMFG!!! THIS BOOK! AHHH….THIS BOOK IS THE BEST!!! YES, THIS BOOK IS BLOODY FUCKING AMAZING AND TWISTED!!!!! AND OH YEAH, K.WEBSTER IS AN EVIL BRILLIANT GENIUS. ALL HAIL K.WEBSTER AND HER CRAZY DARK MIND. (fyi.. Yes, bold shouty caps are needed in this review)

This Isn’t Over, Baby is not for the faint of heart. This is not your lovey do
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, dark

Gabe is back, and just as sick and twisted as ever! I presumed going into this it was going to be the darkest book in the series thus far. Gabe is the villian, after all. Without a doubt, I was 100% correct in my assumption.

Gabe has been living down the beach from War and Baylee for 18 years keeping close watch over their daughter, Hannah. From the beginning, we can see that Hannah isn't right in the head. She proves to be obsessive and delusional by trying repeatedly to seduce member
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"K. Webster" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: This Isn't Over, Baby
SERIES: (War & Peace, #3)
AUTHOR: by K. Webster
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 22 | Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: August 30TH, 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS ISN'T OVER, BABY: THIS IS BOOK THREE IN THE WAR & PEACE SERIES. THIS IS THE VILLAIN'S STORY. PREPARE YOURSELF!!

PAST: Straight away you're transported back to Gabe's past, his teen years growing up wit
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3 Ridiculously OTT psychotic stars

WTF did I just read??
 photo whatthefuck_zpsjrhi4kyn.gif
I was going to give this one a 2/2.5 rating but the last 15% was good enough to raise it to 3.

So I started this book and right off the bat I was like WTF!! It was a dark and twisted way to start and I was a little lost trying to remember who Hannah and Gabe were as there was no reminders or recaps from the previous books.

Hannah, lets get this out there now................
 photo crazyevilbitch_zps7qzmqynx.gif
Yes you are Psychotic and need to be locked up!!

At the start of the b
Sophia Triad
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely hated HATED HATED HATED the two main characters in this one!

Moreover, I think that the majority of the characters in this book should have been on meds and/or committed to a psychiatric hospital.

Over the top behavior, completely unbelievable so many times.
Crazy talking and acting.

On the bright side, it is nice that Gabe -the Indestructible, the Undying, the Everlasting - has finally found someone who understands him and she is more lunatic than him (yes, this is sarcasm).

On th
Dee Montoya
4.5 Dark Angel Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

Disturbingly good. Be ready, because this book is not for the faint-hearted. This story will make crazy with lust, dizzy with all the angst, and desperate for more.

I starling falling dangerously in love with this author's brilliance with the first book and by this third installment of the War and Peace series, I was craving the dark excitement she gives us readers, with every fiber in my body.

photo B99E44AB-2AF5-40B0-A3AE-9FD29432A16A_zpsnxuwpbfs.jpg

Because villa
Elfina Renee
[image error]
DNF: This is no reflection on the author, her storyline or her writing talents. Nor do I discourage anyone from reading as the author is very talented and skilled.....so please ...please if you were intrigued by the story don't let me stop you.
[image error]
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, dark, killer
5 What did I just read stars

K. Webster books are messed up. I thought I read messed up books, but this one. This one is hands-down MESSED UP and you know what?! I LOVED IT!

This Isn’t Over, Baby is the third book in the War and Peace series. This book focuses on Gabe.

I liked Gabe in the first two books. I liked him a lot, not as much as Warren, but pretty close. Gabe is a unique character, he has done horrible things, but he’s passionate. He’s also very passionate about his daughter, Hannah.

Gabe
Michelle
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This Isn’t Over, Baby is not a book for everyone. But it was just the book for this reader. Holy fuck. K. Webster. I don’t know if I want to hug you or question if you need to seek professional help.

When I started book This is War, Baby – I was so torn over Gabe. I didn’t know there was going to be another love interest at first, so I tried to reason that he’ll redeem himself somehow. So it really took me a while to come to terms with my feelings on Gabe. I hated him, but he sort of made me ti
Fre06 Begum
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

BOOK 3 IS OUT. TIME TO READ BOOK 2 AND 3…

Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in War & Peace series should be read in order:
Book 1: This is War, Baby
Book 2: This is Love, Baby
Book 3: This Isn’t Over, Baby

L.J. Shen
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bold. Raw. Beautiful and so, so intense. This Isn't Over, Baby is one of those rides that leave you breathless and messed up for days.

You know things got out of hand when Gabe is the voice of reason, and yet I loved this book even more than the two previous ones.
Nothing in this book is for shock value.
Nothing in this book is what it seems.
Nothing in this book reminds you of another book you've read.

K. Webster did it again, with her darkest book to date. I cannot recommend this series enough. On
Snow
fuckin unbelievable fucked up shit!!!

I hate that guy...Gabe, i fuckin hate you, you sick old fart...

And Hannah, what the fuck is that? She 's like a freak show on maniacal spree...

I didnt like this book...

Not because of the twisted fuckery and murderous shit they pulled but because it looked so unrealistic and absurd, it became a farse with disfigured caricatures instead of characters

First of all, she had to be fuckin crazy to fall for a twisted old fart like Gabe...i mean really, most of the ti
Paige
Sweet Fancy Moses

This is maybe not really going to be a review because EVERYTHING will be a spoiler. But...

This was the craziest, sexiest, dirtiest, pervyest, naughtiest, most brilliant book of the series. I was shocked and awed. I was turned on and disgusted. I was blown away by plot twists and series twists. I fell hard for the villain and rooted for his HEA. And I loved every traumatizing minute of it.

This was K. Webster at her finest.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest r
Amy
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Love is a wicked little creature. It slithers into your life and sinks its teeth into you whether you like it or not.”

5 Seriously Twisted Stars!!

Wow! Just freakin’ wow! Seriously K. Webster!! Just when I think her mind can’t possibly be anymore twisted, she gives me This Isn’t Over, Baby. Fans of the War & Peace series, this is exactly what we’ve been asking K. Webster for!! Whether you loved, hated or were just plain confused over your feelings for Gabe, this is the story we have been want
Beatrice Masaluñga
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult
I buddy read this book with Trish.

Trigger Warning: This is a dark romance series and there are scenes that will make you cringe. This series isn't for everyone.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE JUST READ.

I don't really know what to feel about this book because it's about Gabe Sharpe, the villain of the series. I hate him with burning passion for all the things he'd done on the previous books. We get to know his past that mold him into a ruthless monster. As much as I want to symp
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just when I thought Gabe Sharpe was the craziest SOB...along came Hanna...What the ever loving hell is wrong with this girl? this was some 200 pages of pure insanity...dark, dirty, bloody....im kinda still processing and piecing things together. I need to keep the crazy train rolling and get some answers. Well done K. Webster...you win!
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via IndieSage PR as part of blog tour*

Oh dear lawhd, what did I just read?!?

I knew I was gonna be in for one heck of a crazy train ride with this one, but it’s nowhere near what I expected. It veered off off off left that all I could do was hold on tightly to the sane part of my brain. Mind officially f*cked!

This is after all about the “bad guy”. The “bad guy” in the first 2 books in this series, with no morals and did despicable things. Yet, the same “bad guy” that you
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People with a very open mind and an iron stomach
4 Twisted stars.

I belong to Hades.
I am Persephone.

Where to start? I have no effing idea because this book was so... wrong, so fucked up, so dark I didn't know whether I liked it or not half of the time.

So I'll try to go through my mental steps and see if I manage to cover everything.

Writing Style: undoubtedly, Webster has a way with words that is gripping and compelling. I like how she's really focused on the here-and-now, on the actions, but at the same time manages to delve so deep into her
Sunny
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing

K. Webster went off the deep end with this one. Like, I legit worried for her sanity at certain points... But then I remembered she lost her sanity long ago. And we get to reap the benefits, because we get these crazy, intense stories full of twists and turns.

You already know I LOVED this one. You see my man Gabe in a whole new light, and it just made me love him even more. If you were a Gabe lover before, you'll DIE for him now. And I promise you that if you hated him, you won't feel that way
Jen
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy F**k! I don't even know what that was I just read. K Webster is a master at dark and twisted. I thought she already set the bar with the first two books in this series, but I was so wrong. This one was above and beyond the others.

When this book came out, I saw many reviews where people were falling for Gabe. Gabe! Really?! After meeting Gabe in This Is War, Baby & This Is Love, Baby, I honestly couldn't understand how anyone could do a 180 and like him. He is the bad guy after all. So,
Paganalexandria
description

At the end of book #2 we pretty much know something wicked is coming. It's even worse than anyone could have ever predicted! Unsure what War & Peace did in their past lives to earn this kind of karma...

The Good:
1. This is the most perverse, and disturbed thing I've ever read while enjoying every minute of it! Normally a lot of things explored in this book would earn zero stars, rant-y reviews, or both from me. It might be easier to take because this reads as comic book inspired versus gritty
Di Covey
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ll follow you anywhere. Even into the darkness. Especially, into the darkness.

This is a dark readers delight. This was a twisted casserole, everything dumped into a pan melding together in dark deliciousness. I was one of those crazy readers that loved Gabe in all his sick ways, to say I was excited for his story is a complete understatement. I said, oh, Gabe, I love your statistic ways. Please, Gabe, don't mess with War, I might get angry with you. But this story was totally not what I had
Selin'
*No rating*

Some nightmares simply won’t die. Some nightmares will haunt you until your last breath.

First I want to start off saying I loved the previous books in this series beyond words. As much as I’m not a dark read fan, Kristi made me fall in love with her dark twisted stories.

As much as I disliked Gabe in the previous books, I looked forward to his side of the story. I knew it would be something else entirely.

And I feel bad to say this was a big disappointed. So many things felt off that
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤

I have no idea what I just read and I'm pretty certain that I'll need to see my therapist stat.

In all seriousness this book is completely fucked up with a capital F. But what did I expect with Gabe. What he thought was going on (even though it wasn't) was so entirely disgustingly messed up.

Two psycho deranged people who are meant for eachother. I had to let go of War to get through this one but it was made easier because he didn't have a big role and we weren't in his head.

I gave it 3.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: This Isn't Over, Baby
Author: K. Webster
Series or Standalone: Part of a series, book #3
Category: Dark
POV Multiple PoVs
Plot: 3.5
Characters: 3
HEA: Not telling

Gabe and his story are here. Sadly, I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected. You may love it though...
Full review to come after release day...
3.5 Stars

photo newbanner2_zpsjiptvrlr.jpg
C.D. Canaries: This Isn't Over, Baby BR 8/30/16 ***Mamacita's Pick*** 208 50 Sep 18, 2016 07:55PM
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 13 Aug 12, 2016 03:25PM
K Webster is a USA Today bestselling author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K
More about K. Webster...

War & Peace (7 books)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • This is Love, Baby (War & Peace, #2)
  • This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)