Start by marking “Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding (Coco Pinchard, #2)” as Want to Read:
Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding (Coco Pinchard, #2)

Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding

(Coco Pinchard #2)

After a tumultuous divorce, Coco Pinchard has found love with the gorgeous, hunky, four-years-younger-than-her-so-technically-a-toy-boy, Adam. Her career as an author is finally a success, and she has fabulous friends in Christopher, a neurotic middle-aged socialite, and Marika, a slightly alcoholic dog walker.

Coco is even learning to cope with her awful ex mother-in-law,
Paperback, 3, 330 pages
Published July 6th 2016 by Team Bryndza Books (first published June 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding

Start your review of Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding (Coco Pinchard, #2)
Amy
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I know many of you are familiar with Bryndza through his Erika Foster series, it’s one of my favorites, so when I saw an opportunity to read a book from his CL series I just had to check it out! I already admire authors so much, but the ones that can write in multiple genres truly amaze me. I have to say, this book was just as great as the EF books but in a completely different way.

Though this book is part of a series it can easily be read as a standalone, I had no problem jumping in. I loved th
Petra
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny and cute. Outstanding narration by Jan Cramer.
Maxine (Booklover Catlady)
Robert Bryndza writes the brilliant crime
Series featuring Detective Erika Foster. Discovering his chick-choc-lit-rom-com line of books was a super surprise. I love a writer who can tackle different genres.

This was my first introduction to Coco but reads fine as a stand-alone. It’s funny, sassy and has some great laugh out loud moments. Coco’s life takes some twists she ain’t thrilled about and the plot is a real feel-good journey. Follow her ups and downs. I think we have the same Mother in Law!
Mackenzie - PhDiva Books
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute out the wazoo!!! I absolutely loved this book about the zany people in Coco’s life, and the power of sacrifice and love. My heart is happy from this book! Full review to come this week for the blog tour!!

Thank you to Sarah for including me in the blog tour!!!
Donna Maguire

I was a massive fan of Coco after reading the first book in the series, The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard and I have to say that I enjoyed this one just as much! This is a fabulous book with plenty of laugh out loud moments.

I think that the way the story is told through Coco's e-mails is brilliant and a really fun and different way to bring her to life. Her supporting cast is fabulous, such different personalities, so well developed and they all wo
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Another of my holiday reads and have to say I am a massive fan of coco.

I have to say I really felt for Coco in this book, you can tell how much Adam means to her and she does everything she can to prove he is innocent, even taking the law into her own hands.

This is another fabulous and heart warming read. All the characters are back from the first book with the hilarious Ethel nearly taking Coco's limelight in the book. I think everyone would love a mother in law like Ethel, she's so funny.

An
Katie Oliver
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great news... Coco is back!

And if her "Big Fat Tipsy Wedding" is even half as much fun as her "Not So Secret Emails" were, we're in for a treat. This book is at the top of my "To Read" list - and should be at the top of yours, too.
M.J.
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I love this book so much. Very funny and very touching. I want to live next to Coco and Adam and have a Ethel over for tea :-) Seriously this book is so well written and stunning. My fav.bit when Coco was totally broke and was hosting a drink bash for her friends. :-)
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Coco! Coco Coco Coco, what have we gotten ourselves in for this time! We live the highlife with her, all through her emails I might add, where she is on a high from the Edinburgh Festival for Chasing Diana Spencer, writing a new novel, and then her world is turned upside down by Adam.

I still love that the book is told in an email form, and I high life that Chris called her out on the “rambling emails”. We meet some new characters and fall in love with some old ones. For me, Ethel, the ex-mot
Casey
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I do not read many book in this genre, but when I do, I either end up massively loathing it or adoring it, but in this case—reading “Coco Pinchard’s Big Fat Tipsy Wedding”—I adored it.

Now that I have finished the second novel in the Coco Pinchard series, I can say that I have grown more attached to Bryndza’s set of characters and their personalities, which has made this book even more fun and entertaining to read than the first. Normally I think of “chick-lit” and “romance” novels as a bit more
Charlie
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Once again I laughed out loud more times than I could count. I loved it!
Editing Services by Cynthia Shepp
Coco Pinchard has to be one of my favorite book characters. She is British, out there, and manages to get herself in and out all sorts of scrapes. This is the second book in the series and I know most people remember me raving about the first. The characters are SO real…it is like they could just walk off the page. It is a great read that had me laughing at and feeling sorry for Coco all at the same time. In this installment, Coco and Adam are together, Rosencrantz moved out, and Ethel is still ...more
Erin
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this certainly wasn't anything like a Big Fat Greek Wedding. I was expecting something light and fluffy but got something deeper and darker! Although I was surprised by the plot,I try not to read reviews, I really enjoyed it. All of the outrageous cast of characters return and few more are added. Relationships change and not always for the best. Throughout it all, Coco's faith in Adam remains strong even when many (including myself) were doubting. I totally recommend for those who want to s ...more
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
Another terrific comedy from Coco Pinchard and friends in text form which is easy to read.

Why did Adam end his relationship with Coco so quickly, we all thought they were well suited? What is Adam hiding from Coco? Will the interfering ex Mother In Law still hang around her ex daughter in law and try and get her son Daniel and Coco back together?

This was funny at parts again and you have something spooky going on in Coco's life. I found this book to be part 2 in a hilarious trilogy and can't wa
Victoria
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so happy to see Coco and Adam have their happy ending. I loved the second book of this series as much as book one and I'm eagerly awaiting the last book to be released.
The characters are likeable and quite real. Coco is fab, I feel like I know her and I've bonded with her. This book made me laugh out loud loads, Ethel and Meryl are both hilarious, in a nightmare kind of way. Coco is hilarious too. I loved it.
Nancy H
At first this seemed like a light, funny chick-lit with broad comedy and not much of a plot, but when Coco's boyfriend is accused of fraud and must go on trial for his future and life, the story gets deeper and more serious. It is a good story about how Coco and other characters must cope with the unexpected and unfair situations that life throws at them. ...more
Jo
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well what a to do Coco finds herself in the middle of a fraud case, wanting to marry her fella and dealing with her son and his friends
A crazy bumpy fun and lovely story!
Kimberly Raimondi-rinyu
Cute n easy reading. Some LOL moments. Looking forward to the next one in this series.
Mary Martin
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again the author uses emails as the basis for the book, which was amusing and not one-sided. Amusing story, more of the same great characters from "Not So Secret Emails". ...more
Claire

Coco tells us the story by sending emails to her nearest and dearest. It’s a bit of a twist on the diary form that has been successful for characters like Adrian Mole and Bridget Jones. I liked the email form – Coco wasn’t just talking to herself as with a diary, she was retelling events to her friends.

I love Coco as a character. She cares deeply about those around her and everyone loves her. She’s someone I’d love to have in my life. She’s definitely a memorable character! As I read, I was desp
Coco.V
Nov 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/4/2019)! 🎁
Lorraine Sears
Coco Pinchard’s Big Fat Tipsy Wedding by Robert Bryndza

Robert Bryndza has done it again with this cracking sequel to his No.1 best seller The Not So Secret E-mails of Coco Pinchard.

Coco’s back and life is good. She’s divorced from cheating ex-husband Daniel; beloved son Rosencrantz is flying the nest to embrace a life of his own, and best of all Coco’s hunky boyfriend Adam is on the brink of moving in. The future looks good.

But when Adam starts acting strange just before he’s due to take up resi
Sarah Waldron
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Coco Pinchard returns in this book; post divorce, in the whirlwind of success following her first book and very much in love with her dishy younger man, Adam. Everything is going swimmingly for Coco (even with her nightmare ex-mother in law Ethel still on the scene). So well in fact, that she decides to ask Adam to move into her rather large London pad with her. Except in true Coco style, it doesn’t all go quite to plan and on the day of the big move, Adam does a disappearing act, leaving Coco c ...more
Julie Haigh
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Sophie Kinsella/Fiona Gibson/Bridget Jones Diary fans etc
Recommended to Julie by: Saw the first installment of the series on Amazon in the free bestsellers list and this book is the second part
A very satisfying read.

This is the second book in the Coco Pinchard series. It continues in the unusual style that the first book was in-the story being written entirely through a series of emails which Coco sends to her friends/family etc. I liked this style and it flowed well. The main character is female yet this book was written by a male- I bought these two books a while ago due to their excellent reviews, meaning to read them but I must admit I kept having reservations about if it would f
Rebecca Dobrinski
Coco’s back! And she’s getting married!

Last year, Robert Bryznda introduced Coco Pinchard in The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard. When we left Coco in September 2009: her divorce was finalized; Adam professed his love; her book had become a success. Life looked like it was working out well.

A year later, Coco Pinchard’s Big Fat Tipsy Wedding opens in November 2010. Her son Rosencrantz is moving out of the house and she’s late delivering her next book to the publisher. Her former mother-in-
Fiona
Aug 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
This is the second book in the Coco Pinchard series. I read the first one a little over a year ago and enjoyed it. i enjoyed this one to but to a lesser degree. As characters were being re-introduced in this book, I had to wonder who they were. Unfortunately, I had forgotten many of the characters from the first book and the author assumes you remember them. In many book series, you can skip a book with no problem of character development. Not so with this book. Eventually, I did remember the ch ...more
Stephanie Dagg
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coco Pinchard is getting her life back together. She’s divorced from dopey philandering first husband Daniel, son Rosencrantz is moving out and gorgeous Adam, Coco’s boyfriend, is about to move in. Even Ethel, Coco’s ex-mother-in-law, if you can have one of those, seems to be rather nice to her these days.
But then Adam starts behaving strangely and Coco’s happiness begins to unravel… despite two more adorable men, Rocco and Xavier, and Rosencrantz’s outrageous housemates entering her life.
Rober
Mary
Aug 30, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointing...

Here's the good, Ethel who must be the bionic woman, is funnier than ever. Like in the previous book, she has the best lines. The best scenes take place in Bratislava. But Coco gets lost. Adam seriously is one of the most needy,whiniest, male characters I have ever read. He's sneaky and self absorbed. Except for the bum you could bounce quarters off of, there is nothing about him that is attractive. The writer wants us to believe he is good man, but all we hear from Coco is, "he'
Lisa
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
woo hoo Coco is back and Author Rob Bryndza does it again in this sequel.

everything seems to be going so well for Coco her career as taken off and with another book in the pipeline she as finally made it. Her divorce from Daniel is done and her relationship with Adam is going great with plans for him to move in when her son moves out. Of course though this is Coco's life and it isn't long until until things begin to fall apart around her in spectacular style.

I laughed I cried and I laughed some
Em Graves
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly and happily surprised. Being a massive lover of paranormal reads I wasnt really holding out any hope for finding a non-supernatural series that would grip me, but grip me it did.... bit gutted I read the second book before the first though!!!!! :(

Following our lead Coco as she gives us insight into her life through the written words in emails. We are dragged into her rollercoaster of a life. I found myself laughing, crying and shouting WTF at her as she hits rock bottom. With the lov
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Secret Ingredient
  • Bounce (Loving on the Edge, #1)
  • There’s Always a Catch (Christmas Key, #1)
  • Slim to None
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • Breakup Boot Camp
  • Close Your Eyes (DCI Tom Douglas, #10)
  • Love Like Fire (Hearts in Hendricks, #2)
  • Just Friends (The Agency #1)
  • S'more to Lose (The Campfire Series, #2)
  • Seven Days of Friday (Women of Greece, #1)
  • The Bad Mother's Detox
  • The Bad Mother's Wedding
  • Small Town Christmas (Serendipity, Indiana Book 1)
  • Dying to Meet You
  • Turn the Paige (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Breezy Friends and Bodies (Raina Sun Mystery #3)
  • Friended: A Nostalgia Songfic (Modern Love Book 1)
Robert Bryndza is an international bestselling author, best known for his page-turning crime and thriller novels, which have sold over four million copies in the English language.

His crime debut, The Girl in the Ice was released in February 2016, introducing Detective Chief Inspector Erika Foster. Within five months it sold one million copies, reaching number one in the Amazon UK, USA and Australi

Coco Pinchard (3 books)
  • The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard, #1)
  • Coco Pinchard, The Consequences Of Love And Sex (Coco Pinchard, #3)