Start by marking “Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel, #1)

Willing Victim

(Flynn and Laurel #1)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  8,790 ratings  ·  1,022 reviews
The 2010 cult hit, remastered and re-released!

For the past couple years Laurels been coasting, hiding in the backseat while her life drifts off course. Then one summer afternoon a tall, built bruiser named Flynn strides in and steers her straight into an infatuation she never saw coming.

Flynn introduces Laurel to things shes never imaginedto the violent but exciting realm
ebook, 2nd, 161 pages
Published July 8th 2016 by Cara McKenna (first published August 6th 2010)

·  8,790 ratings  ·  1,022 reviews

Start your review of Willing Victim (Flynn and Laurel, #1)
Blacky *Romance Addict*

What does this book have?

1. Underground fighter as hero

2. Heroine with great personality

3. It's full of yummy dirty talk

4. (view spoiler)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5. The sex is uber, but seriously uber hot!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do I recommend this book to all erotica lovers?

Baba
Re-read and buddy read with Rosalinda, Stella, Susanne, and Jen March 28, 2013. Review edited March, 29, 2013

Sex is only dirty when its done right.
- by Woody Allen

photo tumblr_mdph21MabO1qelb7ro1_500_zps6ca6339a.gif

Our heroine, Laurel White, sees a man abusing his girlfriend in the street when Michael Flynn comes to her rescue. He intimidates the mean boyfriend. Laurel is rather impressed by Flynn's deed and is running after him and offers him lunch. She is kind of outspoken and expresses an interest in him. There seems to be something about
Sammy Loves Books
It's Official!!! I have kicked all other Fictional Lovers Out Of My Bed!!!
Flynn Fucks like a Demon Possessed!!! Has the Heart of an Angel and Talks So Dirrrty, I'm out of Panties!

Michael, aka, Flynn
description
You can have this big hard cock anytime you want, he promised, hips hammering fast. Say my name.

That's the only dirty talking sample you'll get from me...You must read Willing Victim to get more. And I promise you, there is Much More! Flynn may fuck like a demi god, but he's polite, honest, and did
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

FULL REVIEW NOW UP

***FOUR BOURNING STARS***

Oh yeah, ladies, you were f@cking right, this book was VERY HOT!

Laurel is not your typical heroine. I mean, I was kinda shocked at the beginning because when she met Flynn, she was the one asking him out. Ok, ok, I know things have changed but NO WAY Im asking a guy out. PERIOD.

You asking me out?
Youll never see him again in your life if he turns you down. Just say yes.

So he tells her to meet him in a place she doesnt know but she decides to go
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

[image error]

Oh how I loved the book Badger by this author! I have pushed and pimped the book as much as a non-blogger can possibly do. That being said, I have been dabbling in the authors other books simply for my Badger Love. I tried Hard Time which I totally recommend and Im happy to report that this short, sexy read, is getting two thumbs up from me as well. For those of you who have this just sitting on your Kindles give it a go!

I was a bit hesitant about an older eroctica story
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 OMG WHY WASN'T THIS BOOK LONGER Stars

I like fighting, and I like fucking. I don't care much for thinking.

Oh sweet mother of orgasms! I had a very close and passionate relationship with my Kindle while reading this book

If you've already met Flynn, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

And if you have yet to meet him?

The man is lethal to your ovaries. I'm not even slightly exaggerating here. The description of Flynn alone got me all hot and bothered
He looked both lean and heavy,
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
★★★★1/2! Quick and sexy novella with a memorable & commanding hero & a heroine in need of exploring the rougher side of sex.

Im a selfish prick, and I want to be the greatest f~ck of your life and ruin you for every man who comes after me. But Im not a mind reader, so I need some help.

This novella starts off as a story about rough sex and role play between two consenting adults who met by chance. But story grows into following the friendship that ensues and sweet budding romance.

Hero:
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh my good god, what did I just read????

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, so I've heard a lot of people have been put off reading this book due to the title and synopsis of the book, and in fact I myself was initially put off as I am highly sensitive to reading books where rape is a part of the story line. However a very good friend of mine assured me that this book would be good for me so let me start my review by saying to all of you who might grimace at what this book might infer, the key word here is 'willing' .
Giorgia ~ Reads

First off, cheers to everyone that recommended this one to me because it exceeded my expectations. I get the hype allright?! I totalllly get it.
I will start by saying that this is a novella and therefore it was short. I'm mentioning that because for such a short book, it achieved the feat of developing interesting three dimensional characters and a unique story. Considering all that, I'd say the 5 stars are deserved.

First thing that I noticed and adored about this : the sexual
Isabella.R
5 Fucked-Up Kind of Magical Stars ⭐

"Its all about control, having it or giving it up. Its really freeing, when its your thing."

Willing Victim is a fantastic erotic story, however it's the characters that elevate this book to greatness. Kink is not necessarily everybody's preference, but wrapped up in the parcel that is our hero Flynn, many will be converted. Even though he prefers and demands his sex rough, the man is glorious underneath the brutish persona.

"Listen, kiddo," he said.

"Im a
Christy
Mar 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Hot Hot Hot Stars!

photo 317d6234-2f0c-445a-bf56-3417d2447c1d_zps07beac27.jpg

When Laurel White and Michael Flynn meet, Laurel immediately feels this pull towards Flynn. There is something about this guy. Laurel does something she rarely ever does, she asks him out. He says hes not her type. She doesnt want to take no for an answer. Flynn invites Lauren to an underground club on a Saturday night, he thinks after she finds out more about him, she will change her mind. Laurel discovers a lot about Flynn that night... one thing is that he is an
Rach
Aug 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYBODY
BUDDY READ WITH SAMMY AND SARAH!

LOVE THIS BOOK- FLYNN YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVER <3 <3
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
May 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker by: Regina
Made our badass hidden gem..

OMG. I'm annoyed. You have an author that can clearly write, characters that are terrific, and you put the story in a short story? So. Unfair.

Seriously, I loved the characters (ok, how can you not adore Flynn) and I loved the story and I want more. Get rid of the title, the cover, and add about 200 pages because the writing and the story deserve a lot more page time.

This is a 5 star story stuck in a 3 star package.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 Sub Shop Girl Stars

That was one hot read.

photo faning_zpskzyehjxn.gif

Thanks Lily for the awesome recommendation ;)

I liked that when Laurel and Flynn first met, Flynn turned Laurel down when she asked him out. It peeked my interest as it's not something that usually happens. So there is definitely no insta love in this one.

The first scene that Laurel was just watching was done really well. I will say though that if you are not a fan of OW/OM, cheating or role play rape this book is not for you.

photo hot_zpslyt1qe4b.gif

You could feel the
Melanie A.
4.5 STARS!
Tonight he was hers. Tomorrow could go fuck itself.
WOW! This was SCORCHING hot! Kudos to the author for pulling this off. Flynn is one of the BEST heroes I've ever read!

However . . .

Warning: this book is not for everyone. (view spoiler)
"Sounds sordid."

"It is, actually, and that's exactly how I want things to be right now."
I will admit that I was VERY close to DNF'ing multiple times in the first couple of chapters, though not for
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

HOLY MOTHER OF COCK ON A CRACKER!!!

Why the hell have I been waiting to read this book for so long?!?!?! Why have I been denying myself the glorious sexiness that is Flynn??

This was a fantastic novella about two people with particular sexual cravings. Two people who like it rough and dirty and raw. Two people who find an easy connection outside of their passionate sexual chemistry.

Flynn and Laurel were explosive together, and I seriously wondered how my kindle didn't
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

º¤º¤º 4 Solid Stars º¤º¤º

"Fall in love with me." Horror slapped her hand in the face as the words tumbled out of her subconsciousness in the air between them.
"I will," he said, still panting, still lost in the fucking.
"I didn't' mean that."
He laughed, sounding exasperated. "Fine. But you keep treating me the way you have been, and I will. Whether you like it or not." He groaned. "But I won't say it in the middle of getting my brains fucked out, so relax."

My Flynn
[image error]

My Laurel

A
Vishous

well.... well, well, well....

hmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmm........

FIRST I WILL WRITE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE BOOK WITHOUT THE FIRST SEX SCENE PART:

I LOVED IT!!!!! THAT WAS REALLY GOOOOOOOD! FLINN WAS HOT ALL THE WAY!
I WOULD EAT HIM AND LICK HIM ALL THE WAY AND I BET HE WOULD BE DELICIOUS!

description

I loved Laurel too. She was amazing but....

here comes the

SECOND PART OF HOW I FEEL WHERE I AM TALKING ABOUT FIRST SEX SCENE IN THE BOOK:

SPOILER:

sorry but not my thing watching a guy I want to fu@k...fu@king some other
Carla Bulian
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed a lot this story, it was so raw and beautiful!
Great book!
Ridley
I bought this book for two reasons:

1. It's set in Boston and written by a local.
2. The characters act out rape fantasies.

It met my expectations completely on both accounts. Boston was a living, breathing character and the rape scenes were deliciously dark and satisfying.

Laurel White is nearly thirty but she's spinning her wheels working as a waitress at a tourist trap. She hasn't been able to make a relationship work long-term and she's stuck living with two roommates in a small apartment in the
Elle
4* kinky fuckery STARS!!

Honestly I never read this author before and it was because a reviewer said she feel some similarity when read Asking for It by Lilah Pace. I liked this kind of theme. Unusual and taboo. I read the remastered edition but I didn't feel any difference from the previous.

Laurel didn't feel intimidate with Flynn since their first met. Her curiosity has been paid with how intense he is. Flynn offered her something raw and dark, not for the weak. Let alone both of them are
destini mia
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, its sad that my departure had to be so soon but it is what it is. Feel free to visit me. Youll find me resting here:

But hey, I can't complain. I asked for some smuttasticness and Cara McKenna delivered.

Lets quit our jobs and fuck all day.

Hell, where's my pen, sounds good to me!

Laurel White has been letting her life go by, not leaving her mark and just coasting. But then Michael Flynn bursts right into her vanilla bubble and spices up her life. In and out of the bedroom. Especially in.
Kim Bailey
UPDATE
I just finished reading this book for the THIRD time! <3
It's been remastered - some details have changed slightly & the ending has been lengthened (halleluja!) ... I couldn't have asked for any more!

4 Sinfully Delicious Stars

Can you say HOT ?

This book is probably not for everyone. There is a warning in the front of the book - it should be taken seriously.
I was not one of those people ... this was so far up my alley o_O
Laurel and Flynn are totally hot together. The sex is
Karla
I wasnt quite sure how this was going to fair with me when I first started it, but I have to say it wasnt as harsh as I expected it to be. Although some of the sex scenes are a bit gruff, I would not consider them to be brutal in any respect. Ive read much worse where the characters are more demanding of one another. The title and the book description are far worse than the reality of the book itself.

I adored Flynn, he was like a giant marshmallow with an edge, and that edge only reared its
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Defying Society, Straight Forward, Sexually Satisfying Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
I saw Willing Victim mentioned in another reader's review.
Because I had no knowledge of this book, I read the blurb, reviews and decided to experience it for myself. As you can see from the 5 stars given, I am glad that I did.

The set up for this book at first glance is deceivingly simple:

We meet Laurel, a gal living life in flux. Shes from Providence, studied to be an engineer yet is working as a waitress in
Regina
To read this review and more like it please check out BadAssBook Reviews

The title and blurb may turn people off and perhaps scare people off. But I do think the title and the blurb are misleading. I will tell you what this book is not it is not a BDSM book. There are not rape scenes and there is no violent sex. What there is (amazingly) is very good character development, a slow building relationship, and some hot sex scenes that push the boundaries of some people's comfort level. In a very
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more ebooks until I cleared out my Kindle, but then I saw one of my friends' reviews for this book pop up in my feed, and realized it was a whole dollar cheaper than the last time I looked at it, and it was remastered and expanded.

Well, shoot...so much for any pretense of fragile self-control.

To be fair, WILLING VICTIM has been on my to-read list for a while. I've had half a dozen people recommend it
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ by: Irene Oust

None of the normal dating rules apply to this.

Amazon US * Amazon US <-- Currently #99c (Check before purchase)

Laurel & Flynns story is provocative, sensual and highly erotic read with a story arc that pushes boundaries and is crafted with a dose of perfection and layers that, when peeled away, reveal a depth I had not expected. Its a story that over the years many reading friends have told me to read and now I understand why. I could kick myself for not venturing into the world of Laurel
Santino Hassell
I'm not leaving a starred rating because I'm no longer rating books.

I wasn't sure if this would be my thing since I haven't read M/F erotica (or erotica in general) in a hot minute, but... it was definitely my thing. The characters were genuinely likeable but the sex was smoking. Dirty talk, rough sex, and roleplaying is a definite "yes please" for me.
Mo
Mar 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just what I needed for St. Patrick's Day - a good looking bruiser from Southie with his buff body and tough exterior. It was a fairly quick read for me. Sex was hot. Liked the heroine too. As with a lot of books I read, would have liked an epilogue where we find out where they are further down the road. Of course, for me, they were still together with the white picket fence etc. etc. etc.. Sorry I was too impatient to wait for the Buddy Read/Re-read!
Flynn is a dirty sexy talker, anything that is similar? 5 220 Apr 28, 2014 04:54AM
Recommendations! (Dirty-Talk). 8 184 Sep 04, 2013 11:30AM

• Asking for It (Asking for It, #1)
  • Begging for It (Asking for It, #2)
  • Asking for More (Asking for It, #2.5)
  • Sheltered (Deeper Than Desire, #2)
  • Degrees of Control
  • Liberating Lacey
  • Not Your Shoe Size (Act Your Age #1.5)
  • Corrupt Idol: Sinful Stepbrother Dark Romance
  • Debt
  • Priceless
  • Taking What's Mine (Forced Submission, #1)
  • Personal Geography (The Compass, #1)
  • Act Your Age
  • The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles, #1)
  • Locked Box
  • Something Else
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
Since she began writing in 2008, Cara McKenna has published nearly forty romances and erotic novels with a variety of publishers, sometimes under the pen names Meg Maguire and C.M. McKenna. Her stories have been acclaimed for their smart, modern voice and defiance of convention. She was a 2015 RITA Award finalist, a 2014 RT Reviewers Choice Award winner, a 2012 and 2011 RT Reviewers Choice Award ...more

Flynn and Laurel (2 books)
  • Brutal Game (Flynn and Laurel, #2)

News & Interviews

“Let's quit our jobs and fuck all day."
"Works for me. Think somebody will subsidize that? Maybe we could apply for some kind of research grant," she said.”
73 likes
“Listen, kiddo,” he said. “I’m a selfish prick, and I want to be the greatest fuck of your life and ruin you for every man who comes after me. But I’m not a mind reader, so I need some help. Otherwise I could end up as the douchebag who’s got shitty taste in wine and totally traumatized you when you were thirty.” 32 likes