Start by marking “Love is Love: A Collection of Poems Dedicated to the Victims and Survivors of the Orlando Pulse Attack” as Want to Read:

On June 12, 2016, the most horrendous mass shooting in US history and an unfathomable act of hate was directed at the LGBT community in Orlando. The horror of this tragedy reverberated around the world, leaving millions shocked and appalled at the senseless violence that destroyed so many innocent lives.

In a display of solidarity with the victims and survivors of the Pul
Published July 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Love is Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is Love

Start your review of Love is Love: A Collection of Poems Dedicated to the Victims and Survivors of the Orlando Pulse Attack
F.E. Jr.
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so honored and excited to be a part of this anthology. And I am also very humbled at the thought that we could raise money for the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy. Thank you all for purchasing your copy and helping us to help alleviate some of the struggles that the families of the Pulse nightclub massacre are dealing with.

All my love and sincerest devotion

F.E.
Jack Pyke
Shelves: m-m
description
I love the idea behind this; it brings together voices from across the LGBT community, some who aren't writers, some who are, some who are just teens wanting to express their voices, and who support the victims and families of the Orlando shooting in any small way they can.

All money raised goes to the victims and families of the Orlando shooting.

description
Lily
Shelves: charity, anthology

LOVE IS LOVE - Charity Poetry Anthology - All proceeds will go to Equality Florida's fund to support the victims and survivors of Orlando's Pulse nightclub shooting.

A collection of poems dedicated to the victims and survivors of the Orlando Pulse Attack.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone who contributed their time, energy, and skills in the making of this beautiful anthology.

Special thanks go to Jay Aheer for the fabulous cover art, Kelly O’Brien for the ‘Love Wins’ artwork,
Maggie Chatterton
Shelves: wrote-it
Love is Love is a poetry anthology that was written by dozens of fine poets. This collection was brought together to help raise funds for the families who were affected from the Orlando Pulse Shooting.
Each poet poured their heart and soul into their writing, demonstrating how love is love, regardless of sexual orientation. Each poem is spoken with a different voice, a different style, but carry the same meaning. The meaning that is told in the title - Love is Love.
Kaye Hallows
Shelves: authored, m-m-romance
Days after the Orlando shooting at Pulse nightclub, a friend requested submissions from LGBTQ authors and allies for a poetry anthology. Sixty+ authors from around the globe answered, resulting in this beautiful anthology to benefit the victims and survivors of the tragedy.

Each poem is poignant. Some speak directly to the tragedy at Pulse nightclub. Many tell stories of falling in love. Others deal with feelings of persecution, victimization, and triumph. Within these pages are vivid pictures a
Kian Rhodes
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Proceeds from this volume of touching poetry support the victims and survivors of the Orlando Pulse Attack - a terrific book for a great cause! Already have a copy? Consider buying another one and sending it as a gift! <3
Carol Pedroso
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to finally see this book out. I know so many of the authors of the poems and couldn't wait to read what they'd written.

Some of the poems made me laugh, some made me cry, some just made me shout.

I would highly recommend this great book and of course it's even better that by buying it you're supporting an equally good cause.

Thank you to all the authors, and behind the scenes people, who donated their time and talents to bring us this great product.
L.J. Harris
Shelves: my-books
I am so honoured to be a part of this project, one that brought a host of people together to contribute to a cause borne out of the tragedy of the Pulse shootings.

Each poem, unique and brilliant in its own way, delivers a poignant message. Love is love. To all who contributed, and to all who purchase a copy, a heartfelt thanks. <3
Bárbara
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A poignant collection of texts paying tribute to the lives lost in the Pulse massacre.

A sort of multi-voice analysis on love in all its shades. Every page, every word feels so intense it's almost a blessing that it's so short. The world needs more beauty and less pain.
Thank you Lily for putting this together.
Kol Anderson
Mar 16, 2017
L.V. Lloyd
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karina Rye
Tamara Gantt
Oct 01, 2017
Janice Denningberg
May 31, 2019
Minda
Jul 24, 2016
S.J. Davis
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Robbie Newell
Oct 27, 2020
C.J. Baty
Sep 23, 2016
Maria Siopis
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Darren
Aug 20, 2016
Monika Giorgi
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
MGBD
Jennifer Garcia
Sam Callaghan
Jul 09, 2016
L.M. Somerton
Jul 10, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-m-the-author
Shirley Ann
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Emily
Jul 14, 2016

• Overly Dramatic (Treading the Boards Book 1)
  • Into You
  • Waiting for the Flood (Spires, #2)
  • Queer, There and Everywhere: 23 People Who Changed the World
  • Too Busy for Love
  • Harry Potter: A Journey Through Care of Magical Creatures (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #4)
  • Harry Potter: A Journey Through Charms and Defence Against the Dark Arts (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #1)
  • Harry Potter: A Journey Through Divination and Astronomy (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #3)
  • Harry Potter: A Journey Through Potions and Herbology (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #2)
  • A History of Magic: A Journey Through the Hogwarts Curriculum (Harry Potter: A Journey Through, #1-4)
  • 488 Rules for Life
  • The Grecian (Men of the World #6)
  • The Life and Times of Call the Midwife: The Official Companion to Season One and Two
  • Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan, #1)
  • The Magnificent Sons
  • Boy Queen
  • The Scotsman (Men of the World, #5)
  • Fade to Blank (London Lies, #1)
About the Author
Lily G. Blunt enjoys writing contemporary gay romance and paranormal stories. She loves to explore the relationship between two or more men and the intensity of their physical and emotional attraction. Angst often features in her stories as she feels this demonstrates the depth of feelings between them. Lily is often inspired by the lyrics to songs and is forever writing imaginary