Start by marking “Resurrection (Alien Invasion #7)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection (Alien Invasion #7)

Resurrection

(Alien Invasion #7)

This relentless, page-turning tale of colonization and alien empire is the SEVENTH AND FINAL book in the Alien Invasion series by masters of story Truant and Platt, authors of The Beam, Robot Proletariat, the Dream Engine series, and many more. This relentless, page-turning tale of colonization and alien empire is the sixth in the Alien Invasion series by masters of story ...more
Published September 6th 2016 by Sterling & Stone

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection

Start your review of Resurrection (Alien Invasion #7)
Jarkko Laine
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great ending for an interesting series

In Resurrection, Platt and Truant manage to bring their fast-paced but complex enough alien invasion story to a satisfying conclusion.

While I still prefer the writing duo's more complex fiction such as The Beam, this series was a good read and I'll recommend it to fans of alien invasion stories.
Jeanette
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally unique Aliens vs Humans story

The whole series is well written, character development and action well defined. Sometimes i got lost in a dialogue confused about who was saying what. No he said and she replied cues.
I thought there was a little too much profanity just my personal opinion.
But all in all the storyline intrigued me enough to finish the series, even paying for the privilege. Thanks Amazon fur putting the first couple of books on KU and hooking me in. But this is science
Stephanie Fonseca
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series !

I don't know if the authors actually maybe , but on the off chance that you do I'm going to write this. I'm not trying to nitpick I just thought you should know that on page 219 you mixed up the characters background . You have Liza Knight with her backpack talking about its contents and how something wasn't packed back in Amber flats , but she was from Roman Sands . Just thought you might want to fix it if you could . But I absolutely love the series minus maybe a few caca
Kenneth Clarke Carrick
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Series ender.... A great series!

A really good way to end the series.. Winners?? Losers??
Aliens, Ancient Astronauts, Mulah, Ancient Civilizations, Government Conspiracy, Knights Templars, The Ark of the Covenant. This series has it all.
I love the way the authors have woven colloquialisms through out this series. Everyday things we can relate to. It's not a Science fiction, but a fairly reasonable idea of things we really don't know. If you are an ancient alien theorist and feel we just might
American Andriod
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
The only app new version of is good but I it is free

The big man cracked a smile. Small wrinkles formed at the corners of his mouth. A tentative smile, but there. “My name is—” “Carl Nairobi,” Stranger finished. “Carl Smith,” Carl corrected. Stranger shrugged as if it didn’t matter. Then he opened his shop’s door and let Carl inside, where he indicated two handmade chairs for each to sit. “Why is your name Smith?” Stranger asked. “Because I am a blacksmith.”
Trey Scarborough
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All tied up wonderfully

I dreaded finishing this book because I couldn’t imagine them tying up this series in any way that would be fitting (to me). But (without spoiling the story) I can honestly say that I loved this book and this series. This book was a little harder to get into for me, with the jumping around from different characters viewpoints, but as I got more into the story I really appreciated seeing it from multiple perspectives. Would definitely recommend!
J.G. Gatewood
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. There were a couple slow moments, but I did not see the ending coming. Had a totally different idea of how it was all going to play out.

The series as a whole was great. Again, there were points were I found some of the content unimportant, but it was very small in terms of scale. 7 books is a lot to invest in a series and I have to admit, I wasn't disappointed.

For this book, 5 stars. For the entire series, I would say a solid 4.5.
Gerald Elkins
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You just have to . . .

This series is the forbidden fruit on science-fiction's tree. A must read that will cause you to stay up late in room lit by only your I-pad or Galaxy S, or whatever device you read on. Your device will become an extension of your hands and your mind, bringing them together like only a professional pair of writers can do. Truant and Plant are those writers.
Bougiefever
Dec 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Christine Bishop
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storytelling!!

Resurrection is the final book in the Alien Invasion Series and it is a great ending to this series. 7 books ago I started this journey with the Dempsey’s and I have enjoyed reading every page of their story. If you have started this series you will be pleased with the ending and if you haven’t started this series you need to!!
Jim Kratzok
Not quite 5 stars.

Seven books read in a row. Start to finish. This book was good but I couldn't quite give it 5 stars. It wrapped up all the loose ends but left one large thread hanging. Will there be more? The authors don't rule that out. I guess we'll see.
Andrew J Diamond
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great author, loved this series.
Maggy
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

This has been a terrific read...exciting, unexpected, with an ending I never saw coming. I thoroughly enjoyed every book! You won't be sorry!
Michael J Weirich
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series!

Once again, Truant and Platt have offered us another engaging and expertly crafted series. I'm really loving these guys!
Read the series! !
Dave T
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book six on steroids.

Just as in six, this book had simultaneous stories going on in different arenas which kept me in suspense until the very end. This was a really great series.
Jayne Rabideau
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I've read all the books and enjoyed them all. Keep reading them to truly get the whole story loved the books
Constance Dady
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT ONE!!

this has been an excellent series for me - and i could just keep going through to the end - wonderful. the characters were so real and your story line too! there just has to be another one to let us know about the baby - i'll be watching!
Creative Thought Center
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

The whole series was great. I needed to keep reading...one book after the other. The last book, Resurrection, was a little confusing at times. But maybe that was intentional, as most of the characters were confused much of the time. It kept me going though. And it kept me thinking. Let me know what happens in another thousand years or so! I'll be waiting. I'll be watching.
Kenneth G. Rogers, Jr.
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Don't read this series of you want to get any sleep

I'm a little miffed at Johnny and Sean for creating a four star series because I've been staying up way too late every night from not being able to put the book down. Book 7 was the worst - I was up reading it until I literally started reading the same paragraph over and over like 20 times.

If you like science fiction at all then this book (series) is a must-have.

Oh, and make sure you sign up for Johnny's email list - those are as entertaining as
Anne
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
First, I have to say that I haven't read a series in a long time. It was the Dark Tower series that made me stop because the first few were so far between that I found it very frustrating and stopped reading series books because of it.
But, I love these authors, and was willing to dive in, especially knowing that the series would be completely available as I went through it, so no waiting! And it was worth it. I read all 7 books straight through and was thrilled by the ride. I also hadn't read
Ann Thomas
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! What can I say? The authors delivered everything they promised with this book. I have been hooked since book one, and I bought this as soon as it was released. I don't normally like books that expand into huge series, but this time it really worked. It has an interesting epilogue where the authors explain how come this started out as a standard scifi and then got more and more convoluted as the books went on - which is why it took seven books in the end to complete the story.

I won't even
Darold
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: action, reread, syfy
I have enjoyed this series since page one. It's truly been a great ride with me reading almost an entire book in a day, I couldn't put it down. I loved the final book up until the end. Maybe it's just me, but I was disappointed. I felt the series ended with a whimper and made this final book almost unnecessary...almost as if nothing was accomplished. I'll re-read the series again in a couple of years and hopefully will feel differently about the ending. The series really is brilliantly written ...more
Ken
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Satisfying finish to the series. Given the story line it was the only realistic finish to the series.

You should NOT read this before you have read the other 6 books!!!!!
Jude
Chris
Oct 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Future of Sex
  • Inmate 1577 (Karen Vail #4)
  • Witch Way to Murder (Ophelia & Abby, #1)
  • Witch Hunt (Ophelia & Abby, #4)
  • The Seventh Witch (Ophelia & Abby, #7)
  • Blue Hope (Red Hope, #2)
  • Highland Bloodline (Highland Healer #3)
  • Highland Circle of Stones (Highland Healer #2)
  • The Wolf, The Wizard, and The Woad (Highland Healer #0.5)
  • My Soul to Keep (African Immortals, #1)
  • 3zekiel
  • Mosquito Man (World's Scariest Legends Book 1)
  • Coast on Fire (The System Apocalypse, #5)
  • Wolves at the Door (The Infinity Trials, #2)
  • Queen of the Dead (The Infinity Trials, #4)
  • Boy in the Mirror (The Infinity Trials, #1)
  • Lost in the Shadows (The Infinity Trials, #3)
  • All Gifts, Bestowed: An Artificial Intelligence Thriller
Sean loves writing books, even more than reading them. He is co-founder of Collective Inkwell and Realm & Sands imprints, writes for children under the name Guy Incognito, and has more than his share of nose.

Together with co-authors David Wright and Johnny B. Truant, Sean has written the series Yesterdays Gone, WhiteSpace, ForNevermore, Available Darkness, Dark Crossings, Unicorn Western, The

Alien Invasion (7 books)
  • Invasion (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Contact (Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Colonization (Alien Invasion #3)
  • Annihilation (Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Judgment (Alien Invasion #5)
  • Extinction (Alien Invasion #6)
“Like the idea that there were aliens among us. That there always have been, I mean. I’d read about Elvis being an alien and Richard Nixon being an alien and Jimi Hendrix and Donald Fucking Trump being aliens.” 0 likes