Start by marking “An Alien in My House” as Want to Read:
An Alien in My House

An Alien in My House

4.80  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Ben is less than thrilled when an Alien, who looks strange and won't let him watch TV, moves into his house. But the Alien isn't any happier. He complains about how his grandson, Ben, runs all over the house and eats only junk food. This imaginative full-color picture book explores the problems different generations have in understanding each other.
Published January 1st 2003 by Second Story Press

To ask other readers questions about An Alien in My House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Alien in My House

·  5 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of An Alien in My House
Khalil
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book because of its intricate and unique theme, and way of putting things. This was a gift to our family and it is a fantastic read. I read it with my eight year old brother, I am ten, and I love reading. The book is about a school boy named Ben whose grandfather comes to stay with his family. Ben and his grandfather get up to many funny misunderstandings which they both share with their friends. The illustrations go well with the words, explaining the story with them.
Ash
Wafaa
Sep 17, 2019
Giri
Sep 21, 2019
Shenaaz Nanji was born on the ancient island of Mombasa, one of the oldest settlements on the East African coast, and grew up amid a fusion of cultures: Bantu-Swahili, Arabic, colonial British, and East Indian. Every year she visited her grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins in Uganda until Idi Amin turned them into refugees. She moved to the United States and lived in upstate New York before ...more