Start by marking “Concealed (Dark Alliance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Concealed (Dark Alliance, #2)

Concealed (Dark Alliance #2)

Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published March 28th 2017 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about Concealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Concealed

Claire Robinson
Mar 29, 2017 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing
4.5 - "How did we manage to get ourselves in this position..?" Stars!

The second book in Kate SeRine’s Dark Alliance series, picks up where its predecessor left off, it’s very much full steam ahead for Will Asher’s Alliance operatives, and this time we get Jack Grayson and Maddie Blake’s’ story.

"I have never regretted anything that’s ever happened between us… My only regret is letting it all fall apart."

Jack and Maddie are both characters that appeared in the previous book, Maddie’s sister Sarah
Kimberly
Mar 11, 2017 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Jack Grayson an Alliance operative whom we met in DECEIVED, the first book in the Dark Alliance series and his team are in Mexico to retrieve a USB drive. With them is former FBI agent Madeleine Blake the first female to join the ranks of the Alliance. Jack and Madeleine share a history. A very passionate history until he left breaking her heart. The sexual tension and unresolved feelings between these two sizzles. I found myself anxious to hear their story.

CONCEALED delivers an intense, high bo
Cathy Geha
Mar 19, 2017 Cathy Geha rated it really liked it
Concealed by Kate SeRine
A Dark Alliance Novel #2

In this second novel in the Dark Alliance series the Temple Knights & Associates do all they can to retrieve a thumb drive with significant information related to their enemies, the Illuminati. Jack and Maddie have romantic history that will rear its head as they work together and then try to find a way forward as teammates at work and perhaps at home.

As for the story…from South America to the Midwest to the East Coast and with mention of Lond
Books and Spoons
Apr 08, 2017 Books and Spoons rated it really liked it
An explosive continues to the Dark Alliance series with constant action, breathtaking moments of fatal danger, and two lovers getting yet another chance to find a way to each other's lives and hearts.
The suspense and action of the story are based on the war between Alliance and Illuminati, and the old enemies hunting down Jack Grayson with revenge in mind, and death the ultimate goal. Collateral damage is not an issue to the ruthless killers, only achieving to dispose of their target in mind.
As
Book Him Danno
Mar 25, 2017 Book Him Danno rated it really liked it
I didn't read the first in the series and I wish I had because I will admit I was a little lost at first. Thankful I am a nerd about the Templar's and Illuminati so I wasn't completely lost and I had a good idea who everyone was and general idea what they are after. Make sure you pick up book one or you will be scratching your head many times.
This story has suspense,romance, lots of assassins, world traveling, romance and great history. from what I can tell Kate SeRine did her research.
I enjoyed
Teresa
Feb 28, 2017 Teresa rated it really liked it
**I received a copy of Concealed from Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review**

Concealed by Kate SeRine is the second book in her Dark Alliance series. I haven't read the first book and I'd recommend reading it prior to this book so that you aren't puzzled on the the two major groups in the book. Having said that I also have to say that I'm very glad that I watched all of the shows on the History channel about the Templar's and Illuminati because it helped so much knowing the ba
Isabelle
Mar 02, 2017 Isabelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
Reveived an ARC from Netgally in exchance for an honest review

First I have to say that this is the first book that I read by this author. The book itself was really good, but I will recommend that you read the first in the series to begin with, because it is a bit confusing otherwise to distinguish the different main character groups. The book also reminded me a bit off Dan Brown, with his Da vinci code and bernini mysterie. I know its not the same but a bit of the theme overlap with The illumin
Carolyn's
Feb 27, 2017 Carolyn's rated it it was amazing
Great read! I loved Maddie and Jack's story but since I hadn't read book 1 I felt there were so many things that I probably missed that happened in book 1 that would have made me appreciate the little things more in this story. Does that upset me? No way- it has me heading to Amazon to buy book 1. This book was so intriguing with the history of the Templar Knights and Illuminati you can't help be drawn in to the drama and hold your breath for the action.

Kate SeRine done an amazing job at keepin
Kim Vanravenswaay
Feb 17, 2017 Kim Vanravenswaay rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of book that I could very easily see as a movie. I defiantly had a movie playing in my head as I was reading it. Even parts where I want to cover my eyes.
Jack and Maddie have a past. Jack thinks the only way of keeping her safe, is to keep his distance from her. But he also feels nobody is able to cover her backside better than him. Poor Maddie, one minute Jack is hot to be with her the next can't get away quick enough.
They have so many people after them. that truly one could b
Bridget
Bridget rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2017
Uphams
Uphams rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2017
Ventriss Whelan
Ventriss Whelan rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2017
Book Lover
Mar 29, 2017 Book Lover rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison Blake is the first woman ever to be accepted into the Alliance. She comes from a privileged family in politics and is former FBI. She desperately wants to prove she is worthy of being there.

Jack Grayson has a long family history in the Templars. He has dedicated his life to them as well. He and Will Asher, the Commander of the Templars, have been best friends since they were kids.

Jack and Maddie have history as well. Former lovers, they need to decide how they are going to proceed. Eac
Gigi staub
Mar 28, 2017 Gigi staub rated it it was amazing
As the only female initiate of the elite undercover society, the Dark Alliance, former FBI agent Madeleine Blake has a lot to prove—especially to her former lover, Alliance operative Jack Grayson. Ever since joining Jack’s team, Maddie’s been keeping her distance, trying not to relive every moment they shared during their brief but passionate affair. Yet when a mission ends in tragedy, Maddie’s ready to walk away from the Alliance—and Jack—forever. That is, until Jack’s cover is blown, putting h ...more
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2017
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Lori
Mar 28, 2017 Lori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did I miss a book?

This book is yet another example of why Kate SeRine is at the top of my auto buy list. But, I felt as if I missed a book. The history between Will and Claire is referenced as if it was covered in a previous book. It's been 9 months since reading Deceived was it in there??? Regardless it is another outstanding can't put it down read.
Synergy
Apr 06, 2017 Synergy rated it liked it
This was not what I thought it would be. It's like the DaVinci Code meets Divergent (maybe?).

There's a love story, but also two groups vying for power or is one trying to gain control while the other is trying to preserve anonymity? I don't honestly know for sure. This lack of clarity made the story less enjoyable for me. Also, there were a fair amount of moving parts and characters to keep track of. It's worth noting that the author didn't hold back when it came to killing folks off. This Is al
Nikki Brooks
Great mix of action, adventure, romance and conspiracy theory! I haven't read the previous books in this series but that wasn't a huge roadblock. Enough of the back-history was given that I wasn't lost.

Jack and his team after a USB which apparently contains a lot of sensitive and useful information.
With him his Maddie Blake, former lover and now first ever female initiate! There are plots, sub plots and sexual tension galore, all held together by very strong, identifiable and fully formed cha
poppy
Mar 28, 2017 poppy rated it really liked it
I just loved Maddie and Jack's book and really enjoyed getting to know them.This is a super read that you won't want to put down.It is well written with super characters and a great plot cannot wait to try more of Kate's books
Maria Itliong
Maria Itliong rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2016
Maureen
Maureen rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2017
Eva
concealed is the second book in kate serine's dark alliance series, and even though i eventually figured things out, it's one of those books that should be read after book one in the series. this is like an episode of alias, with the dark alliance serving as the secret government agency, in this case they are connected to the knights templar and are a global organization, and the illuminati are the sd-6 like bad guys.

this story also picks up a lot of threads covered in the first book, so it was
J
Apr 03, 2017 J rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed Kate SeRine's "Dark Alliance" series. It has the danger, suspense, mystery, and romance I am looking for in this type of book.

I'm not a huge fan of second (or in this case third) chance romances but I loved Jack and Maddie. Luckily there were not a bunch of flashbacks to their earlier relationships, just some conversations about what went down, which was perfect. I liked that Maddie was tough enough to take care of herself. She and Jack were a team who relied on each other. They wan
Dorothy Matlock
Dorothy Matlock rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2017
JoAnn
Mar 30, 2017 JoAnn rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from Netgalley. This is my unbiased review.

Having not read the first book in the series I was a bit confused at first. The book is very well written with a good plot. Lots of suspense.
Arletta Bourne
Arletta Bourne rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2017
Paula
Mar 28, 2017 Paula rated it it was amazing
Concealed by Kate SeRine have Jack and Maddie globetrotting over the world to fulfill their mission for the Temple Knights & Associates. This fast-paced action packed second novel in the Dark Alliance Series, gives us two capable individuals who have a romantic history. Thrown together again in their life and death work has a way of helping a person see what is important. Maybe it is because second chance stories are a favorite of mine but I found this to be a gem of a story.

Maddie and Jack
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Lilah Chavez
Lilah Chavez marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Tempvs
Tempvs marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Sandi
Sandi added it
Sep 05, 2016
Kim Wright
Kim Wright marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Debbie Fellencer
Debbie Fellencer marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Cynthia Gillespie
Cynthia Gillespie marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2016
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Thea
Thea marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2016
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Minerva Casas Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2016
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2016
Sarah Toussaint
Sarah Toussaint marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2016
Kate SeRine (pronounced “serene”) is a hopeless romantic who firmly believes in true love that lasts forever. So it's no surprise that when she began writing her own stories, Kate vowed her characters would always have a happily ever after. She's the author of the award-winning TRANSPLANTED TALES series, the PROTECT AND SERVE series, and the DARK ALLIANCE series.

Kate is a member of Romance Writers
More about Kate SeRine...

Dark Alliance (2 books)
  • Deceived (Dark Alliance, #1)