Start by marking “Banking Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Banking Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2.5)

Banking Her

(Billionaire Bad Boys #2.5)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  3,114 Ratings  ·  289 Reviews
A secret duo of romance authors team up under the pseudonym Max Monroe to bring you more from their sexy, laugh-out-loud new series. Can you ever get enough Billionaire Bad Boys?

When one Rulebook closes…

Thatch and Cassie have finally found their perfect balance of good and sweet, crazy and playful, and most importantly, hot and insatiable.

But what happens when they’re f
Published September 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Banking Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Banking Her

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

This novella is all about saying goodbye to Cassie & Thatch and welcoming the couple from the upcoming book SCORING THE BILLIONAIRE - Wes & Winnie!

We have lot of amazingly funny and adorable moments with Cassie & Thatch!

Cassie is 3-months pregnant and Thatch is the most über-worried dad-to-be. It's hilarious!!!
The way he hovers over his girl and how he enlists the help of all their friends - for cravings-runs or medical questions etc. Just too cute.

And that Cassie is away a lot for w
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
This book should come with a warning: Do not read this when the hubby is in a lazy mood, or else you may throw your kindle at his lazy head for not being Thatcher Kelly.

This is an in-between novella told in multiple POV's, that gives readers of book #2's Thatch & Cassie's extended HFN, as well as an intro teaser into book #3's couple; Wes & Winnie (which I'm looking forward to getting my hands on). As always with this series; the storyline is light, the angst is low, the humou
nicklein
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Is there actually a book by Max Monroe that I wouldn't rate 5/5 stars?
Paige
4 "Stalking" Stars

I love how Max Monroe writes these stories in between each main novel. It's ingenious and the perfect way to wrap up the previous couple and get a better look at the newest couple. Being able to revisit all my favorite characters always makes me smile and, with Max Monroe, belly laugh.

In Banking Her Cassie and and Thatch are going strong and growing a baby. Thatch is determined to let Cassie always be Cassie and that includes her continuing to work. But that doesn't mean he's
Michelle
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
So what I’ve learned by reading this series is that I love the full books and just sort of like the novellas. Banking Her brings you more Thatch and Cassie while giving you a preview of Wes and Winnie’s upcoming romance.

Similar to the intro to Thatch and Cassie’s book – I sort of was ready to move on to the next in the series at this point. I think with romantic comedies, I don’t crave as much time with the characters because the humor often is a bit over the top, so I don’t connect emotionally
Louisa
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If I knew who Max Monroe was, I would go to their houses and squeeze them. Thank them profusely because this series has been an absolute breath of fresh air.  I love a great angsty love story, I love a little mystery mixed in with my romance maybe even a little BDSM but this series is not that.  This series has been just a fun, hysterical, giggle inducing and sexy ride and I don't ever want to get off (the ride that is!).  These characters are real and say what's on their minds and it's just so ...more
Talía
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
3.7 Sweet Stalker STARS

I don`t know how I got myself into reading this one, but maybe it`s all because of Thatch. Like always, nothing new. Max & Monroe created a fun and sweet story about this loving characters.

In this novella, we get Thatch and Cassie getting used to the pregnancy, and what this comes with. Worries about the future, career or just plain worries about life. How do you deal with a new responsability on the way?
There`s also a snippet of the tension (pretty much sexual tension
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "FOURTH DOWN" STARS!!!

"Sometimes it takes four tries, to really get it right."

This.Right.Here. is the reason why I keep coming back on Max Monroe. Because a BIG.FAT.THIS.DUO.DO.NOT.DISAPPOINT screams with their works and Banking Her is no different like no different at all but clearly every fucking new release shows they're getting better and better and is evident with how BRILLIANT their work is.

Releasing a novella before a another book and I mean another story is bound to be out is just
Jennifer G.
O gosh! I just loveeee Cassie and Thatch! I could read about them all the time! They are awesome!
This book was funny, filling, and amazing!
Looking forward to the next one!
Thatcher is my new book boyfriend!!!!! Yes he is that amazing!!!!!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh, this book was all the things.

ALL OF THEM! Funny. Romantic. Hilarious. Sexy. Amusing AF. Sweet. Humorous. Entertaining. Riotous. Hotter than hell. Witty. AWESOME.

Need I go on? I can. I have my thesaurus open, and I'm not afraid to use it. That's not a threat, just a fact.

Just like my love of this novella—and this duo of anonymously amazing authors—is fact. I read Banking Her in next to no time and with a great, big grin on my face. It was the perfect follow-up to Banking the Billionair
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo c857d4eaf02305e5306041c1495b07_zpsndesv2jh.gif

Max Monroe is a new author for me. This is the first and definitely won’t be the last book that I will read from this fab duo. Banking Her is a novella that continues off from that last book’s character, Thatch and Cassie. Readers get to see a continuation of their happily ever after story. While those who read Banking the Billionaire fell in love with Thatch and Cassie’s romance, readers are introduced to the next couple, Wes and Winnie. A
Libby Harrison
Thatch was so sweet...

SinfulSoul_
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 I need more stars

I am obsessed with Max Monroe books. I am waiting for next stories with excitement like a kid before entering to the candy shop.

The idea with short stories between full novels is great. Because who does not want to read about Supercock? Huh? But to be honest there was a little too much hot actions. Maybe I am just horny... never mind.

Max Monroe introduce us to Wess and Winnie. Oh Lord, it was only few chapters but even I could feel the big chemistry between them. Maybe it
Ginger Snaps
About three things, I'm absolutely positive. First, Max Monroe is a duo of successful romantic comedy writers who keep their real identities secret. Second, this series is ridiculously funny and so much fun to read. Third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with them.

photo giphy_zpskd8subt0.gif

Banking Her (book #2.5) is the 4th installation in their Bad Boy Billionaires series, which happens to be one of my favorite romantic comedy series. This is one series you definitely need to read in order.

This novella pic
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2016-reads
Laugh-out-loud comedy, and irresistible chemistry!

So much is packed into this second novella by Max Monroe. You get to catch up with Kline & Georgia, and Thatch & Cassie...but now you get a taste of the sexual sparks that fly between Wes & Winnie! Their story is one I cannot wait to read! Can these two move past their professional obligations and seek something for themselves?

Commitments, special surprises and delicious sensual anticipation all awaits in Banking Her! This entire ser
Escape into a Booksite
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
A cute and funny interlude between Thatch and Cassie’s book and what will be Wes and Winnie’s book. Perfect ending also.

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
phoebess
Stalking Thatch was absolutely hilarious. I loved how he was berating himself for it and still kept doing it anyway...
And the sneak peek of next couple sounded pretty good, too. Although, I bet Thatch and Cassie will be my favorite in this series.
Mel
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!

I was so excited to get back into the world of the Billionaire Bad Boys and Banking Her did not disappoint.  Just like the other books in this series, this novella was sweet, sexy, funny, and unputdownable.

Winnie works for Wes as the team doctor for the Mavericks. They do not get along when they are in the same room and are always irritated with each other. That doesn't mean there isn't sexual tension simmering within that anger though. It is so thick that both can feel it even if the
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

5 Stalker Stars

Of course this was fantastic.

Cassie knows that when she has the baby, some things are going to change, so she's front loaded her work schedule for the next seven months so she won't loose momentum in her career while she takes time off when the baby arrives to be with her family. Thatcher is so concerned with Cassie and the baby's well being he can't help himself while she's traveling all over to get her work done. He's acting crazy a
Natasha Mahadeo
Ladies this book was freaking Amazing. Packed with many many laughs, swoon worthy moments and moments where you go "Did that really Fucking Happen".... Thatch makes it so easy to love and adore his crazy antics. Cassie makes you Giggle like a loon at all her escapades.... Trust me when I say we get their hot sexy time and it's better than ever. Preggers sex is working well for them....

Then we see the start our Sweet Winnie and Our Brooding But ever so Sexy Wes relationship. You just know that it
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
I don’t even have any more words left to describe my love for Max Monroe. Whatever the highest accolade of respect and love one can have for an author is what I have for this dynamic duo. Their ability to make me laugh hysterically and swoon effortlessly will never cease to amaze me. Banking Her is the flawless continuation of one of the most charismatic series out there. Setting a wonderful standard for the romantic comedy genre, every book in this series is welcomed and appreciated with open a ...more
Stacey
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny as all to beat hell! Max Monroe makes me laugh! Every time I open my kindle to a Max Monroe book I know I'm gonna get at least one "spit your drink out" moment!

These little novellas between books are great! It's a smooth hand off to the next couple and you get to see what else is going on in the previous couple's world. And what happens in Cassie and Thatch's world left me in stitches and pissing my pants with laughter! Thatch gets a little too overprotective of his pregnant Cassie, and G
Polly
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Look let's be honest this book had me from the nipple ring. I mean it's like my kryptonite. Put a nipple ring on the cover and it's a near automatic read for me. However, I'm really really loving this series and this book continued my newest obsession.

This installment followed up Thatch and Cassie from book 2. There was more humor, more sex, and more swoony moments from Thatch. I can not get enough of him!! The stuff that comes out of his mouth makes me swoon every time. I could not keep the sm
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Max and Monroe have done it again , they have managed to make my swoon , get all hot and flustered and also piss myself with laughter . These two sure know how to create a book for us readers .
I completely missed the whole gang together . While the book features all characters from previous books this book mainly consists of our Smart Mouthed and Sassy Cassie and SuperD**k Thatch , we get prepared for our next couple wes and Winnie . The sexual chemistry and there banter is absolutely hot and f
Jo
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After all this time and there is still no 6 star option, Goodreads?!

I'm motherfluffing loved it. Cassie. Thatch. Georgie. Kline. Winnie. Wes.

Perfection in a series.

The idea to put up novellas between the books is a stroke of genius. Absolutely the perfect tidbit between full-length novels for the characters I have fallen for.

I cannot get enough. The comedy, the intrigue, the sex, the angst, the comedy - did I already mention that? Sorry, not sorry.

I LOVE THESE BOOKS. BUY THEM, YOU WON'T REGRET
Robyn Rictor
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I honestly do not know how they do it. Max Monroe has produced another amazing book! They will have you crying, laughing, and wishing you had a friend like Cass or Georgie.
This time they delved further into Thatchs and Cass's life. These two were totally meant for each other, and they had me laughing so hard I was crying.
They also give you a sneak peek into the budding romance of Wes and Winnie. Which I cannot wait for their book!!!!
Once again this dynamic duo did not disappoint. Ill be on pi
Jean
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ah man, I just love catching up with these guys, especially through these short novellas in between the full length books.

It's confirmed, I love Kline, Thatch and Wes (even though I don't know him very well yet).  This book was hysterical and yes, Thatch is totally crazy, but so, so loveable!!  And the girls, Georgia and Cassie....totally crack me up.  I love that Max Monroe includes all of their POVs.....it just makes it that much better!

Loved the ending, and am anxiously awaiting Wes and Win
Mari
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't help but love Thatch and Cassie even more after this. Thatch <3 Just cuteness overload. Having novellas in between books keeps things ongoing and fresh which is a great strategy. This series is so fun and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wes' is gonna be so good!
Laura Johnson
Fantastic novella read. I can't get enough of these characters. You can't help but crack up laughing when you read this series. Looking forward to read Wes and Winnie's sexy adventure.
Alex ♈
Thatcher and Cassie are my absolute favourite couple in this series!
There is love and adoration behind those hilarious jokes and “awkward” moments.
Love them!

Billionaire Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Banking the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)
  • Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
“Sure, I wouldn’t be in range to do more than dial 911 if she slipped and hit her head and fell into the water and started drowning, but at least I would know.” 0 likes
“I only do the work for pregnancies I create, and I had not one moment of fun or involvement in the creation of that little hellion.” 0 likes