Start by marking “Deadly Intent (Linked Inc. Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Intent (Linked Inc. Book 1)

Deadly Intent (Linked Inc. #1)

Psychic medium Quinn Thatcher would never be classified as normal. Just ask her mother. Her people-pleasing skills could use some work, which is why Quinn prefers working with the dead over the living. Ghosts take her as she is, but when people experience Quinn’s sharp tongue and sassy attitude, there is no in between. They either love her or want to throw her off the near ...more
Published August 14th 2016 by Coastal Escape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Intent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Intent

Whitney
Jun 16, 2017 Whitney rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Deadly Intent by the author for an impartial review. This is the first book in the Linked Inc. series and the first book that I’ve read by this author and what a way to start off. I absolutely loved this book and author. It was hilarious and it totally shocked me by the end I thought I knew what was going on boy was I wrong. It was such an easy and short read that just had me wanting more. I can’t wait to read the next one in the series.
Tia
Jun 20, 2017 Tia rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Quinn is spicy, saucy, and able to take care of herself. She returns a special relic back to Scotland and finds herself in the middle of a family curse. As she becomes a target, she saves and is saved by the clan's Laird.
An excellent read with smart, salty characters.
Robyne S. Samuels
May 27, 2017 Robyne S. Samuels rated it really liked it
Cute & Funny

I read for enjoyment not to critique the writing style. A good read I couldn't put down till I finished. Will read the other stories in this series about the other sisters.
Jodi
May 20, 2017 Jodi rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Loved this fresh and funny book. A sassy psychic and a hot highlander make for a very good time. I will be reading more by this author for sure.
Teri Southerland
May 24, 2017 Teri Southerland rated it really liked it
Good book

Nice characters. Easy quick paced read. Loved reading with a Scottish accent. I can't wait to read more on the other sisters.
Janet
May 21, 2017 Janet rated it really liked it
very good
Jo
May 18, 2017 Jo rated it did not like it
Shelves: fantasy
Snarky can come across as annoying instead of funny, and in this case it just grated on my nerves. A DNF.
charmaine White
May 20, 2017 charmaine White rated it it was amazing
Wow

I loved this one and have already gotten the next two in the series.Romance ,suspense and thrills,with a whole lot of laughter.
Julie Rose
Mar 14, 2017 Julie Rose rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was easy to get into and kept my interest as far as I did not guess who done it, like I usually can.
Jana Gundy
Jan 07, 2017 Jana Gundy rated it it was amazing
So much awesomeness!

I'm a huge fan of this author and I love the start of the new series. Quinn is such a wonderful character, full of spunk and wit. She doesn't swoon and drool over the hot guy and still has a brain when she's around him which is refreshing. I did love the banter between the two the mystery involved.
Loriidae
Feb 22, 2017 Loriidae rated it did not like it
Constant overuse of the Scottish brogue
Samantha Hopkins
Sep 26, 2016 Samantha Hopkins rated it it was amazing
What a funny and quirky novella! I loved it and spent the last six hours reading cover to cover. I am a big fan of the 'Bennett Sisters' books as well as the Phantom series and extremely pleased there is a new series to start. Thank God the second book Psychic Link has been delivered to my kindle!

Quin Thatcher is a medium when she is made to return a stolen item back to a small scottish town and into the hands of the ancestors. What she thought would be a simple task turns into something a lot
Beth
Sep 15, 2016 Beth rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!

Not many new series start with international intrigue, mock highlander sword reenactment on horseback in kilts commando style, a cursed emerald, and a snarky millionaire medium. This book had me at the first paragraph and I could not read fast enough when I hit the opera singing ghost (okay, maybe not singing but he attempted to...badly). I can't wait to see if the rest of this series lives up to the beginning. The Linked Inc. series looks to be one that's worth following..thanks.
Stephen Walton
Aug 23, 2016 Stephen Walton rated it really liked it
A really interesting story told at a good pace . Very enjoyable with a feisty heroine by the name of Quinn. A couple of little twists in the story brought an interesting ending although I thought the action , especially romantic action got a litre frenetic towards the end. Very happy ending for the romantic genre . Well worth having a read
Ukgardenfiend
Sep 23, 2016 Ukgardenfiend rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-books-read
The girl to whom all ghosts talk goes to Scotland at the insistence of her personal ghost who stays in her house with her.

She goes to return a lost jewel and gets involved in an old family feud; is resented by a jealous would-be girlfriend; finds skulduggery at the castle; and finds outs what a true Scotsman wears under his kilt!

A fun read with lots of content.
Debra
Aug 16, 2016 Debra rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Deadly Intent is the first book in Kate Allenton's new Linked Inc. series. It is a Paranormal romantic suspense novel. It is filled with suspense, romance, and witty humor. If you have not read one of Ms Allenton's books before, give this book a try. You won't regret it!
Sue
Aug 14, 2016 Sue rated it it was amazing
Series

Oh my Kate has done it again. The best first book of a new series. This is about a group of psychic sisters and the first was fast non stop start to finish. Getting book two now can't wait.
Teresa
Jan 22, 2017 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Deadly Intent

Can I just say I love hot men in kilts and there are a few in this book. This is a great read. I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Can't wait to read more about the sister's.
Michele bookloverforever
I really enjoyed it....ghosts, mediums, theft, betrayal, attempted murder....and a HEA...
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2017
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Vicki
Vicki rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2016
Nancy Massy
Nancy Massy rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Kayla Devereaux
Kayla Devereaux rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
Evelyn Wark
Evelyn Wark rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Regina
Regina rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2017
Michelle  Hoak
Michelle Hoak rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2017
Sharon Murphy
Sharon Murphy rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2016
Starla B
Starla B rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kate has lived in Florida for most of her entire life. She enjoys a quiet life with her husband, Michael and two kids.

Kate has pulled all-nighters finishing her favorite books and also writing them. She says she'll sleep when she's dead or when her muse stops singing off key.

She loves creating worlds full of suspense, secrets, hunky men, kick ass heroines, steamy sex and oh yeah the love of a life
More about Kate Allenton...