Start by marking “Stranded with the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stranded with the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #1)

Stranded with the SEAL

(H.E.R.O. Force #1)

Love and danger collide on a snowy mountain road...

Navy SEAL Trevor "Hawk" Hawkins is on a mission to avenge his teammate's death when he crashes into another car during a blizzard. Olivia Grayson was running from her own wedding, but the accident leaves her struggling to remember anything at all. Sparks fly between Trevor and Olivia, but an enemy is quickly closing in on
Published September 17th 2016 by Amy Gamet

To ask other readers questions about Stranded with the SEAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded with the SEAL

Debra Johnson
Stranded with the SEAL by Amy Gamet
Genres: Adult (Mild), Crime, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
4 solid stars

I probably should have given this 4.5 stars.

The intimate romance scenes could have been kicked up a notch. They were close to 'Fast Food'. Nice, but not hot and steamy. They are what I would call 'Adult', but just barely.

The writing and flow is off the charts perfection.

Loaded with surprising twist & turns.

Great mystery and crime elements.

Very well done suspense. Loaded with action.

I'm imp
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
What do you get when you mix vengeance, a run-a-way bride, a blizzard, and two racing cars? You get an accident that result is some minor gaps in memory, electric chemistry with a stranger, remote cabin, and oh, yeah someone hunting you like you just killed their world.

This was a quickie read but it had action, drama, suspense, and chemistry. This was a well paced romance, mystery with a solid character base. They were well written and a great start to a new series. Trevor has one thing on his m
Jayne
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Stranded with an EX- navy seal.

Trevor 'Hawk' Hawkins is an ex navy seal and is now a member of an elite team. H.E.R.O.- the Hands-on Engagement and Recognizance Operations Team. He's hell bent on avenging his friends murder and, on his lonesome, heads to Colorado mountains to the 'bad guy' to exact his revenge, against his commanders orders. In a severe snowstorm he literally runs into a beautiful, young stranded woman. Rescuing her he not only finds an abandoned cabin but she has a concussion a
Anne Bembenek
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Navy Seal Training 101/How Not to Embarrass Your Country By Being A Lousy Lover

I swear, for a bunch of guys that went into the military right out of school, and are 1 night-standing their way around the world, these guys know how to not only burn up the sheets, but ignite a raging inferno everywhere they touch down
How is that possible? Seriously!!! Not just Seals, but every branch of the armed services, AND private contractors.
We are drowning in national debt. Open those classes to civilians,
Diane
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is the perfect combination of intrigue and suspense with a side serving of sexual attraction that makes for a very exciting read. Trevor Hawkins is SEAL on a private mission of revenge when a mountain snow storm knocks him off track and has him fighting for survival along with the woman he hits on the side of the road. Olivia Grayson has no idea who or where she is and she's not even sure she can trust the chiseled stranger who insists he saved her life when her car caught fire after t ...more
Linda
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I freely chose to review this ARC and I'm so glad I did otherwise I would have missed a wonderful story! But, now I want MORE!! For two years Trevor "Hawk" Hawkins lived with the gruesome death of his fellow team member and all Jax, his best friend and leader of HERO Force said that they couldn't avenge Ralph's death as Steele was a billionaire and with sketchy evidence against him that he would slip away and leave the trying to stay out of jail for harassment! He has stewed about his revenge , ...more
Isha Coleman
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Fear, revenge and action collide to create the bounty that is Stranded with the Seal. Amy Gamet is full of surprises. She took a story filled with emotional and created an action packed thrill ride that delivers suspense, romance, lust and heart. Livy is a woman faced with a tough choice, Trent is a man on a mission. Caught in the cross hairs of a vicious man and a dangerous situation Trent and his mystery women will have to face some truths and just maybe find the answers to a prayer, in each o ...more
Cathy Geha
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This introduction to a new group of military type men who will find their true loves was a short, action-packed, intense, dramatic read. Oliva and Trevor had some major situations to deal with alone and together that managed to ultimately work out positively for both of them. I look forward to reading about the other men in the group as the rest of the series comes out.

Thank you to the author for the copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

3.5 Stars
Jo-Anne
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, wtr
Brook Barrons (Olivia Grayson) is a famous movie star who is engaged to a man she has learned is a “monster”. When she is on the run from him, she has an accident while driving in a blizzard. Trevor "Hawk" Hawkins is on a personal mission when he is also caught in the blizzard. His teammate had been killed two years ago and he was out for revenge on the man responsible, Steele. It was while following a lead to find Steele that Hawk drove into the blizzard. Getting into an accident is not a good ...more
Esther
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book starts with a Hollywood star running scared out of her mind and a Navy Seal driving into a snow blizzard of blinding proportions. All of a sudden he sees a car on the road with a woman wearing a white coat standing by it and no matter how hard he tries, the car won't stop slide crashing into the woman and her car. He barely finds her and she's obviously knocked out; he has to hurry and carry her away from the crash before the cars explode due to the fire and the explosives he was carry ...more
Teresa
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have read the author's other series so I was excited to get Stranded with a SEAL. But even though it was good, it still lacked the pizzaz that the hero and the heroine should have. Other than that I'd still give it a solid 4 star rating.

Hawk is on his way to avenge the death of his team mate but he's in a blizzard that is getting close to be a white out. After going around a curve he suddenly sees Olivia and her car stuck in a snow bank. Even though he tries to avoid the crash it still happens
Jane
Former Navy SEAL Trevor "Hawk" Hawkins is on a one man mission to avenge the death of his teammate, going against orders of HERO Force. He is heading for the Warsaw Mountain top home of Marco Steele, who killed Ralph his fellow SEAL and HERO Force member two years ago when in a blizzard he hits a small car stopped on the road with a woman standing beside it.

After the impact, he find Olivia Grayson in the snow, smells gas and gets them both a safe distance away before both vehicles blow up. He f
Whispers From
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author...loved it

Olivia is a famous movie star and is engaged to be married. She runs to her cabin to get away when a truck comes along and hits her car. The roads are icy and it’s pouring the snow, she is knocked out. Hawk is after the man who tortured and killed his friend. He is former SEAL and is part of HERO force. His truck slides and hits Olivia’s car, he gets out to check on her and gets her away in time when both explode.
When Olivia wakes up, she knows her name
Shelly Celli
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Intense and a definite must read

I enjoyed every moment of this book. The intensity of the guys while they're trying to find Hawk, the history of what had happened to one of their own causing the issues they're up against, and the knowledge of what is possibly to come makes this a definite must read that'll keep you on the edge of your seat, begging for more. I cannot wait to read more of this series!

Hawk has a plan for revenge, but an accident knocks him off his path and forces him to wait. Oliv
Heather L. Gordy
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book to read written by Amy Gamet. It was a quick read for me, and I was pleasantly surprised since I mean towards the paranormal.
The book begins with Brooke hosting Saturday Night Live, and with her making plans to lose the bodyguards her fiance has for her. We're introduced to Trevor as he's making his way on Warsaw Mountain in a blizzard. Trevor crashed into Brooke's car, which sends the cars into a ravine after exploding. Trevor and Brooke make it to the cabin she originall
Celaena
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hawk and Olivia get 4 Stars
It was a great book with a great storyline. The Character development and fights with their concise was realistic and understandable. The only thing that was not so good was that the plot twist was predictable. And with that I mean I knew after chapter 2. But a really good idea was to show what the characters thought who will be the main characters in the next books of the series and that we could see the mindset of the bad guy.
That gave the book a totally different f
Samantha
Oct 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Quick read. Trevor "Hawk" Hawkins is on his way up a mountain to kill a human trafficking drug lord when he crashes into Olivia Grayson's car. Olivia was running from her fiance - the same man who Hawk was on his way to kill. There's a blizzard and Olivia ends up with a concussion and short term amnesia. The two are forced to hide out from the storm in a cabin nearby and romance ensues. My only complaint is that it's pretty close to the dreaded INSTA-LOVE. They don't know much about each other e ...more
Dorothy Zeason
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love and Revenge

I love men coming to the rescue, even when we women are independent, and able to fend for ourselves. A blizzard, a car crash on a lonely road, a small cottage for shelter, a SEAL bent on revenge opposed by his need to protect the damsel in distress leads to some hot, steamy sex. What wins in the end? Read this tale. It has all the ingredients for a terrific read!
M. C. (MagsTheBookWorm)
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Steamy romance with a heaping helping of action!

I don't normally read this type of romance novel but something made me give it a shot and I'm glad I did. The storyline was engaging and action packed, the characters believable, the pace steady, and the length was just right for a lazy evening. All in all, I would recommend this book whole-heartedly. Give it a chance, I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Catherine Montgomery
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank God for Blizzards!!!

I absolutely loved the characters and I felt the loss and pain of Trevor, and his feelings and need for revenge! It is understandable that Olivia's mind would want to protect her from the terrible truth that she had learned just before the accident. I really thought it was perfect that they finally both seen the light through the blizzard!
Thanks for a great read, I would recommend this to anyone that loves a great story!!! 😻
Barbi
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was an entertaining, quick read full of mystery, suspense, intrigue and of course, romance.
Hawk/Trevor and Olivia/Brooke are on their way up a mountain in Colorado for very different reasons. But, a car accident and a blizzard throw them together and Hawk has to make sure that they survive since he can't leave a man (or in this case, woman) behind. The sparks that fly between the two of them are electric.
Very enjoyable book!
Joyce
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW !

WOW ! This is the first book I've read by this author, and I can say without hesitation, it will not be my last.
Navy Seal..Hawk ( Trevor), is out to get revenge on the man that killed his best friend.
Movie star...Brooke (Olivia), is engaged to that very man Hawk is out to get. Everyone but Brooke knows what a bad man she's engaged to except her.
Well written and highly recommended.
Lorraine Anton
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Good

Hawk and Olivia are involved in an accident. She has amnesia and she doesn't remember anything.
He is an ex Navy Seal and on his way to avenge the death of his Seal brother, Ralph.
Olivia is running away from her soon to be marriage, and her fiance, she is also a star.
There is chemistry between the two of them.
The blizzard and the cold weather are not helping.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trauma, Drama and Revenge

Olivia is running from her abusive fiance.

Hawk is hunting down the killer of a brother.

When a horrible blizzard, accident and amnesia throw them together, the electricity bolts throughout the cabin. When they realize Olivia's fiance is the man Hawk is hunting down a whole new drama unfolds.

Will this be the end?~
Barbara
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

I have never read any of Amy Gamets books before.

This book had it all, the good guys, the bad guys, the adventure and love interest. The challenge to the writer is to entertain while telling a story. This book was so good, I read it in one sitting.

Definitely an excellent read. I will be suggesting this book to friends.
Lavana Sanchez
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Trevor and Olivia ends up in an car accident together so to keep Olivia alive he had to find shelter in a mountain cabin. Olivia loses her memories temporary but ends up falling for Trevor later to find out that the man she was suppose to be marry to kill Trevor brother and Trevor is out for revenge.
Mary Pitre
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time reading a book by this author. It was a great read, truly exciting kept the book in my hands until I read the complete book before closing. I can't wait to read more books by this author.
I would recommend this book to others who enjoy mystery and love combination. This not a normal military book.
Tammi Looney
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
It started out fairly good. Lines of whether the story could even remotely be believable were blurry. Enjoyed the characters and the suspense at the end was entertaining enough. The story lost momentum a few times. For a light, easy read, it was ok. Slightly curious about the next book in the series, as the stage was set for it during this book.
Minga Dotson
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost in a blizzard after an explosive auto accident, the hero hauls an unconscious woman to the nearest shelter.

He was on his way to even the score with a crime boss for murder and other crimes. She was engaged to the crime boss and running from the wedding. After the collision she has no memory of her past and falls for the sexy guy.
Nerissa Golden
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Hawk gets more than he bargained for when his SUV with a whole lot of C4 goes up in smoke.
The woman he rescues could be friend or foe but he won't know until she regains her memory. In the meantime, he's got to keep them warm in a blizzard and his hands off.
Loved getting to know Hawk and the rest of the Hero Force team.
  • One Little Kiss
  • Assumed Identity (The Precinct: Task Force #4; The Precinct #20)
  • Worlds Apart (Murphy's Law #1; The Sisters #3)
  • Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle
  • Protected by a SEAL (Hot SEALs, #5)
  • Snowbound Heart (Sweetly Contemporary Collection Book 6)
  • The Navy SEAL's Holiday Fling (Ballybeg Bad Boys, #3)
  • Deadly Betrayal (Rockford Security #1)
  • Reckless (Blue Collar Boyfriend, #1)
  • Texas Refuge (The Marshalls #1)
  • Dangerous Kisses
  • Every Move She Makes (Who's Watching Now, #1)
  • Mountain Hero (Hero, #1)
  • Evidence Series Box Set: Volume 1 (Evidence, #1-3)
  • Fall Fast (SEALs Undone, #5)
  • Barefoot with a Bodyguard (Barefoot Bay Undercover, #1; Barefoot Bay Universe, #12)
  • Stranded, Stalked and Finally Sated (License to Love, #1)
  • Arousing Her
Amy Gamet is the USA Today bestselling author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance. She's best known for her HERO Force series, where military romance meets thrilling action and intrigue.

HERO Force
Book 5: Justice for the SEAL
Book 6: Targeted by the SEAL
Book 7: Kidnapped by the

H.E.R.O. Force (7 books)
  • Sheltered by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #2; Inheritance, #12)
  • Harbored by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #3)
  • Married to the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #4)
  • Justice for the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force #5)
  • Targeted by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force #6)
  • Kidnapped by the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force #7)