Start by marking “Destiny's Favor (Orlosian Warriors #2)” as Want to Read:
Destiny's Favor (Orlosian Warriors #2)

Destiny's Favor

(Orlosian Warriors #2)

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

His world shifted the moment she was born. Now, nothing can stop him from making her his.

Imagine meeting a man who looks like an angel, wings and all? What would you do if this man told you he existed with only one purpose – to claim you and only you?

Destiny Carter is a feisty, take charge, Rubinesque beauty with a tough
Published July 21st 2016 by L'Adagio Books

To ask other readers questions about Destiny's Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny's Favor

Blak Rayne
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I like a well-written book that can appeal to a broad audience, and Destiny’s Favor is an excellent choice. With romance, drama, mystery, suspense, action and a touch of the supernatural, it drew me in and kept me reading right to the last page. Japheth, a vampiric type being, defects from his people to find his soul mate. It can’t get any more romantic than desperation brought on by unrequited love and decades of yearning. This book is a wonderful follow-up to Calm Assurance.
Diana Page
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hooked on big, bold beautiful Destiney from the beginning!! Had to warm up to Japheth as he wasn't the nicestof guys , deciding to do whatever it took to make Destiney his, including stabbing his best friend in the back !! Not your ordinary love story , has enough twists to make you go "hmmmm" !! And keep reading it the whole night through, though i do suggest reading Book One first as there is an overlap in some of the characters. 4⭐'s for great characters, world building and being an unusual l ...more
Karen
Mar 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This story is well thought out and very well written....It also has the best editing I've seen on any books written by Dariel Raye... The reason for the low rating is I had troubles connecting with the characters.
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I enjoyed Calm Assurance (Orlosian Warriors Book 1) as such when I was offered a copy of book 2 (Destiny’s Favor) for review purposes I did not hesitate to accept. This can be read as a stand-alone, however, I would recommend that you read Calm Assurance prior to reading this installment. My recommendation is based on the fact that characters from book one make an appearance in book 2. It’s my belief that reading Calm Assurance first, will help you to better understand their purpose in this inst ...more
Muffy Wilson
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: highly-recommend
Unique Take on Vampires, Angels, and Nephilim

Japheth is a superior being descended from angels. He left his dimension over 20 years ago, and has searched for his soulmate ever since.
Destiny has spent years in one unsatisfying relationship after another, and she is tired of being everyone else's bridesmaid. Strong-willed and more than capable of taking care of herself, she is suddenly in new territory when she is attacked by something she can only describe as a monster.
Japheth is almost an anti-
Vivienne Neal
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An Enchanting Romance Story

I enjoyed reading Calm Assurance (Orlosian Warriors Bk. l), so it didn’t surprise me that I would enjoy reading this love story, which centers on a vampire-like immortal searching for a mate, but the woman he finds is his best friend’s girlfriend. The story is so intriguing with its well-defined characters that are lively, friendly, conniving, selfish, and treacherous, opening the door to danger, lust, jealousy, eroticism, and unrequited love, and where nothing is quit
Raina Collins
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great paranormal romance. This story is filled with a lot of alpha males, but the females seem to be able to keep them on the edge. But that is needed to show the males what love is and not just devotion. The females are mostly human women that have been fated to be mates to the males. But sacrifices must be made if they want to keep and prove their love.

The story does get intense at times. It does contain violence and some steam scenes.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Dariel Raye
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
K.M.
Aug 01, 2016
Pearline
Aug 05, 2016
Jacklynn Sizemore
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm so loving this series. I so love Destiny she strong head and has a really big heart. Then there is J with all his power and knowing him and Destiny are mates . He still does not know anything about women. To know more about this book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!!!
Donna
Sep 20, 2018
Kyria Lockheart
Feb 25, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please update cover of book 2 2 12 Aug 23, 2017 03:34AM
An author, musician, counseling psychologist, and animal rights activist, Dariel writes interracial/multicultural paranormal romance and dark urban fantasy featuring shifters, Nephilim, angels, and reluctant demons, all filled with action, alpha heroes, and strong heroines. As a child, she could always be found curled up with her dogs, cats, and a good book, even if the book was a dictionary or en ...more

Orlosian Warriors (2 books)
  • Calm Assurance (Orlosian Warriors #1)