Start by marking “Harsh Lessons (The Leeth Dossier #2)” as Want to Read:
Harsh Lessons (The Leeth Dossier #2)

Harsh Lessons

(Leeth Dossier #2)

(A warning from the author:

As with the 1st book, there are a few very dark passages here: parts where I cried as I wrote them, and still cry when I read them - though sometimes, they're tears of joy. I should add, though, I find myself chuckling quite often, too: I believe there are more light moments than dark.)

Raised at the Institute for Paranormal Dysfunction to t

Published July 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Harsh Lessons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harsh Lessons

Start your review of Harsh Lessons (The Leeth Dossier #2)
Eustacia Tan
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
It took me some time to get to Harsh Lessons, but once I started reading, I couldn’t put this down. The second book in the Leeth Dossier series, Harsh Lessons has our heroine (was Sara, now Leeth) move out of the Institute for Paranormal Dysfunction to a covert government agency where she has to learn to fit in. Unfortunately, there’s still something hunting her and this untrained huntress might just become the hunted.

Disclaimer before we start: I met this author on a writing site a few years ba
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Leeth has been taken away by a government agency so she can be trained as an assassin. Leeth has a hard lesson to learn on her first day of training as she believed that if she beat her opponent then that made her the winner but not always. When Leeth took a step back and started listening to what her teacher had to say then she became a better fighter.

Leeth was being taught more than just fighting she was taught how to be a lady like how to dress and wear make-up and how to order food for a la
Anita
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, this story just keeps getting better and better. Getting to know Leeth more and I can't wait to see all she gets up to in the next book. I'm buying it right now!!!
Kay Cheung
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three and a half stars.
I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.

This book continues the story of Leeth, groomed by her adopted Uncle Harmon to be an archetypical huntress, as she grows from teenager to young woman. Now she is being trained within the secure subterranean facilities of the Department, honing her fighting skills and being pushed to learn other, more difficult, lessons. How can this wild child be taught the social skills, not just to blend into normal socie
Kay Cheung
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Three and a half stars.
I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Heather Henkel
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good second book

I enjoyed reading about the further adventures of leeth and the doctor. It is insuring to watch her try to fit it like a normal person.
Xyphani
Bookish kingdom
Feb 08, 2018
Helen May
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 continues with a hard to put down theme. Good fight scenes with a lot of hidden agendas.
Jill
Oct 03, 2016
Oct 19, 2016
Runningrabbit
Jun 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sparkling Cyanide  (Colonel Race, #4)
  • The Final Martyrs
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • The Lost Letters of Pergamum: A Story from the New Testament World
  • The Golden Age of Murder
  • Malice (Detective Kaga, #1)
  • Unfollow Me
  • A Sloth's Guide to Taking It Easy: Be more sloth with these fail-safe tips for serious chilling
  • Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)
  • The Night Parade
  • Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street, Hollywood, and the World
  • A New Dictionary of Fairies: A 21st Century Exploration of Celtic and Related Western European Fairies
  • Have Mercy on Us All (Commissaire Adamsberg, #4)
  • Rotherweird (Rotherweird, #1)
  • The Conscious Closet: The Revolutionary Guide to Looking Good While Doing Good
  • Blackwing (Raven's Mark, #1)
  • The Tale of Genji: A Reader's Guide
  • A Shilling for Candles (Inspector Alan Grant, #2)
L. J. Kendall failed to drown on five separate occasions on Sydney's northern beaches. He worked in the IT R&D field while extremely happily married for 30 years to an adventurous mediaeval scholar 22 years his senior until her death in December, 2014.

His pile of books-to-be-read has grown to 240 or so, as he concentrated on working with ThEditors.com to get his first three novels ready for public

Leeth Dossier (4 books)
  • Wild Thing (The Leeth Dossier, #1)
  • Shadow Hunt (The Leeth Dossier, #3)
  • Violent Causes (The Leeth Dossier #4)