Start by marking “Only Fools Jump” as Want to Read:
Only Fools Jump

Only Fools Jump

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Only fools jump...and Zoey Porter is no fool. At least not anymore. One tiny mistake when she was eighteen led to two very real consequences—the kind that keep you up all night and demand breakfast in the morning.

The only thing Zoey has time for these days is dry shampoo, energy bars, and that magical photo filter that erases the circles under her eyes.

So when Elliott Ma
Published July 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Only Fools Jump, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Fools Jump

Alexis
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Joint Review with Stacia...

One of our favorite things about blogging is finding new authors! So imagine our excitement when we got an ARC of Only Fools Jump by K.P. Haigh. Not going to lie, the synopsis totally grabbed our attention!

Becca Reads A Lot
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
KP Haigh is adorable.
I don't think there is anything more to say. She has a strong voice. She has so much potential. She's funny.

Only Fool's Jump is a cute small town romance. It features a hot guy finding his purpose and an awkward sexy single mom.

I just loved this quick sweet story. The beginning will make you laugh and the end will make you swoon.

I cannot wait to see what she does next!
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-recs, 2016
This exceptional debut book was absolutely amazing.

First, I want to address that this is the first published book by this author - and I was BLOWN away. The characters were strong, well-developed. The writing was really freaking awesome. The plot, the story, the everything - it was so amazing. I am just flabbergasted that she's never published before because - WHOA. <----- IT. IS. THAT. GOOD.

Now that that's out of the way ... This story. This story was just a breath of fresh air. I haven't
Alyssa | Swept Away By Books
Sadly this was pretty disappointing with fairly under developed writing and characters who were pretty surface level. Cute cover though!
Morgan
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review can be found at http://thegraduatedbookworm.blogspot.ca

Alright! So let me begin by saying thank you to K.P. Haigh for sending me a copy of your novel for review! I did receive an ARC (Advanced Readers Copy) of this, but I was having a huge reading slump, and wasn't able to finish it until now...

Honestly speaking, I did have a mix of what I thought of this book. After thinking about it for a while, I came to my rating, based on a few things, which I will further explain.

Bring on the r
Stacia- Three Girls and a Book Obsession
Joint review with Alexis-

Zoey is slowly but surely finishing up school so she can stop being a nanny to an adorable kid named Stewart and become a full-time graphic designer. Stewart's mom (Samantha) is a tame version of Anna Wintour but pays very well and it's pretty much the best gig. The th
LeeAnne
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this cute romance! I was surprised to see it’s this author’s debut novel – great job!

Zoey Porter had a one night stand at 18 and wound up pregnant with twins. To make ends meet she’s a nanny for the worlds nastiest woman, Samantha, who has no idea that Zoey is a mom. Though Zoey doesn’t much care for Samantha she loves her son and the flexibility of the job because Zoey’s main focus is graduating college… until Elliot MacCallister shows up. Elliot is Sam’s brother, Sam begrudgin
Hooked On Books
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

Irma
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
An OK story and an OK writing. But I just couldn't get into it.
Sasha Brümmer
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe that this is Haigh's debut novel. I found myself drowning in her words and I wish I could go back and read the book for the first time again. I love every second of it.
Rochelle
Nov 05, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

Cute sweet romance between a nanny and her employer's brother. What they don't know is that she is such a great nanny because she is also a mom.
Cheryl
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Genesis Sheli (Latte Nights Reviews)
This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews.

Zoey is balancing school, her two daughters, and her job as a nanny. She has managed to keep her daughters a secret from her boss since the woman is very strict. Thankfully, she pays well and Zoey enjoys being a nanny to Stewart. What Zoey wasn't counting on was her boss Samantha having a younger and sexy brother. As soon as they meet, sparks fly but Zoey doesn't want anything to happen with Elliot or she will be fired.

Zoey is a very fun
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
I had the opportunity to read OFJ the debut novel of the indie author K.P. Haigh.
Althought this book it was a fun and light read, I had mixed emotions because there were moments when I felt the book wasn't doing it for me.
I don't know if it was like that because I felt like the funny parts where a little forced or because I am a non native english speaker and I still need to learn a lot of american jokes.

The plot was a good one, I love how K.P. tell us the story about a single mom with two ador
Laurie
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
From the moment I read the blurb for Only Fools Jump, I knew that it was something special and it absolutely is. Only Fools Jump is the debut novel from K. P. Haigh and I am thrilled to be share it with you.

Only Fools Jump is a sweet and funny story about a woman who is forged in some pretty strong steel and the guy who she should avoid like the plague.

Zoey Porter is laser focused on achieving her goals not only for her own betterment, but to ensure the security of her family. I adored Zoey an
Andrea C.
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Only Fools Jump" is a sweet, funny and light novel. Indeed this book makes you a great time, you have fun with the characters and one of the best parts is that it has little humans, I love children in books they're so sweet!
The writer made me feel part of the whole journey with her humor, I swear, I felt in some parts she had read all my crazy thoughts lol!

Jesus, where did this guy come from? Grey’s Anatomy?

Zoey is a girl with whom you feel connected easily, her personality and love for the li
Tina Lynne
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Debut novels are my favorite. I do love a new and fresh author who shares something like this with the world. New authors are brave and this one pays off! Only Fools Jump is a sweet story of love, family, and life. KP takes two people who have hit major road bumps in life and weaves their story together. It is real, well balanced, and beautifully written.

Elliot and Zoey are so good together. These two have real world experience that many never have by such an early age. They work hard and the at
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Light, fun, sexy, and a whole lot of sweet... K.P. Haigh gets four beaming stars from this girl. I loved every single piece of this book, devouring the entire thing before I came back up for air. For a debut novel, this author can only go up from here. She is being added to my watch list asap. And this book? Exactly what I needed after reading too much heavy.

Only Fools Jump is the perfect summer read for a day at the beach or a lazy afternoon. Fast, easy and passionate, this book hit all
Sara Miller
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was an adorable rom com, books with strong single mom's are always so inspiring to see and I loved how Zoey has this amazing support system of other strong women (her mom and sister) behind her helping her to succeed.

Elliott was pretty interesting and I liked that there was this depth and honesty to his character, when it came to their big confrontation he didn't try and BS Zoey like he had it all figured out already. thankfully he came to his senses though and it made for an ado
Sara
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy "off-limits" romance with a sexy hero and an endearing heroine.

Zoey lives a regimented, complicated life. But she has no choice. She is trying to work her way through school so she can get a stable life. She is a nanny to a sweet little boy whose mother could be described as the Dragon Lady. One day, her boss's brother shows up at the door and suddenly things are different. Zoey can't deny her attraction but she can't open her heart to someone with everything going on in her life.
Rachelle
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Only Fools Jump is a terrific debut novel!!
It's a very sweet fun read. It would be a perfect Sunday afternoon read.
Zoey has her plate full but she powers through with very little complaining. She's a very strong character I liked her immediately.
Elliot is a laid back loving and sweet hero.
I really liked how their relationship unfolded they were friends first and grew to be more even though they had that spark from the get go. It was refreshing to watch their feelings grow.
The writing is
Kimothy
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book i read by this author, and it took me by surprise. The book sounds like a romantic comedy but there is more going on under the surface. The relationship between Zoey and Elliott simmers along with sexual tension and the desire they have for each other and to learn more about each other. Zoey has great internal monologue and it was good to see her development through the story as her relationship with Elliott develops and how she deals with that and her own family. A fun ro ...more
Melanie
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
For a debut novel this was very well done. I loved the chemistry between Zoey and Elliott. This book was filled with humor, love, friendship and inner struggles. All the characters were developed well and complimented each other very well. This was a wonderful read.
Jessica Mcbee
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Only Fools Jump In was suggested to me by a dear friend so I took a chance to read an author I was unfamiliar with. This was a good book very well written. It was just a little to fluffy for my taste.
Amanda
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Definitely a cute story, but I feel like everything is underdeveloped. Most of the characters are very shallow and predictable. The book mainly revolves around the relationship and very little about everything else.
D. Rivera
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
really enjoyed reading this book. romance built up to a adorable couple
Leigh Ann Atwood
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun

Great read. Characters rang true. Story line serious, but told with a deft touch and great sense of humor. And who doesn't like bacon?
Heather
Sep 06, 2016
Andrea
Nov 16, 2017
Regina
Jul 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
K.P. Haigh joined the adult world as a project manager. After spending years in spreadsheets, she put her love of blank notebooks to good use and started spinning words into love stories.

In a perfect world, K.P. would have a never-ending supply of coffee, carbs, and sticky notes. She corners the market on ridiculous facial expressions and is happiest when she's cooking for people or making them la
More about K.P. Haigh...
“I think I need to break up with my brain. It’s going crazy and dragging me down with it. I” 0 likes