Start by marking “The Final Six Days (Time Crossers Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Final Six Days (Time Crossers Book 1)

The Final Six Days

(Time Crossers #1)

No memory. No identity. Six days to live.

A man wakes up in the desert outside of Las Vegas on December 26th, sometime in the future, where everything around him feels strange and foreign. He soon learns that a civilization-busting asteroid is about to crash into Las Vegas in six days. After wandering aimlessly in the dystopian final days with Cassie, a young attractive wo
Published July 4th 2016 by Joe Agster

To ask other readers questions about The Final Six Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Final Six Days

Start your review of The Final Six Days (Time Crossers Book 1)
Denise
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: own, read-2018
A man awakens in the desert outside Las Vegas with no memory of who he is, where he is, or how he came to be there. Making his way into the city hoping to find some clue as to his identity and what is going on, he learns that an asteroid is headed for Earth and will crash into this exact location in six days. He spends these last six days before the world as we know it comes to an end with a young woman named Cassie whom he meets and falls in love with, right until the moment of impact - and the ...more
Angel Graham
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Needs an editor and a change in the POV to really work. Way too much head hopping. Far too passive. For a Sci-Fi Dystopian book, it should have been written with an active voice, and not the passive, third person we get. Far too many grammar and spelling mistakes.
Peter Bradley
Please give my review a helpful vote - https://www.amazon.com/review/RMEU7PM...

The Final Six Days by Joe Agster

Writing is hard. Those of us who read prolifically don’t appreciate how hard it is to realize ideas in writing. We tend to think that because good writing looks easy, it is easy. Nothing disabuses a person of this belief than actually trying to write.

The Final Six Days is the first novel written by Joe Agster. In his explanation, Mr. Agster explains that he has been working on this nove
Lisa
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
I liked the plot but, good heavens, please get an editor. It was uncomfortable to read in many places. There was no flow but a good edit could do wonders for the story.
Jason
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of sci-fi books, I enjoyed this first book in the series. You can tell the author took the effort in trying to get the science accurate and didn't just use cliches you see today such as "enhance" or the latest impossible tropes from today's movies. There were plenty of relatable concepts from other sci-fi works which helped make the story easy to digest. The characters were interesting and there weren't too many to follow. There were a couple of parts of the story that I wished had a li ...more
Peter Hockham
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
great start but i got bored at the end and have no wish to read any more of the series
Clare Revell
Hard to read as all in the present tense
Pavel Lishin
Apr 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't remember finishing this. I don't think I did.
Det Cornforth
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Time Crossers

I could not give more than a four star rating. I felt that the first 30% of this story was wasted, even though it was to evolve eventually to it's climax. It was after that 30% that the story became more involved and more interesting.
Indeed, it was a brilliant piece of work, and despite the, in my opinion, slow and wasteful beginning, I became absorbed into the elements of the story. I look forward to the next book.
Mrz
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leary at first but then intrigued by the story

This book was absolutely amazing!!! At first I though it would be boring but Friend draws you in to his world and his journey and then I found myself hoping he finished whatever it was he was supposed to do. I definitely want to continue this story. I have so many questions.
Elaine Plourde
This turned out to be a pretty decent book. I don't usually read about time travelers but I really got into this one. The characters were great and I liked the books topic.
Frieda
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I originally had difficulty with the style of writing but the further into the book the more it fit with the story itself. The premise that you relive the same 6 days until you fix whatever needed fixing was interesting and Joe Agster did a great job.
Peggy Niles
Sep 09, 2016
Sofia
« previous 1 3 next »

• Night and Day
  • The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)
  • The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)
  • The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)
My debut novel is The Final Six Days, book one of the Time Crossers series.

Born in Las Vegas, I've always had a desire to envision a futuristic version of what the city would be like, based on how much it has changed since I was a kid. Since graduating from UNLV with a degree in Computer Science, I have moved around and traveled a bit - I spent five years living in Seattle as a software consultan