Start by marking “Roofie (MMA Bad Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
Roofie (MMA Bad Boys #2)

Roofie

(MMA Bad Boys #2)

Roofie
I have one rule: Never date a female fighter. They’re catty, bitchy and most probably swing the other way. But there’s just one woman that has me in a tail spin. Funny, headstrong, witty and hot as f***.
Have you ever wanted a girl that’s unlike others? Who is so unreachable that your guts ache? I have. I do. A few months ago, I screwed up good and proper with the o
Published July 21st 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Roofie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roofie

Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
Another fantastic read from this author!!

After reading Beast I knew I had to read Roofie...I found his character so interesting I just knew his story would be as well!! L Grubb honestly has a fantastic ability to write stories that grab you from the start and keep you hooked...this story was unbelievably brilliant.

Roofie and Gemma have a bit of a love hate relationship but you just know love will win in the end...I really connected with these characters and loved how the story took you...I lov
loves 2 read romance
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am going to start this review by saying this cover is sexy as sin!! This model is definitely how I imagine Roofie. Ok now that I am finished drooling I will continue.
L. Grubb has quickly became one of my favorite authors. I can count on her stories to be quick witted, laced with humour, and sexy enough to leave you desperate for more.
Roofie is definitely a bad boy. He is sexy, hard (in more ways than one), loyal, and a total caveman when he needs to be. What he is not is relationship material.
Line
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE this book and though I was told that Roofie was gonna be more foul-mouthed than Beast I found him to be a total sweetheart <3 a man just craving to feel loved..

I also absolutely love Gemma's spunk and how I in some ways saw myself in her.

You did it again girly <3

Well written, short and sweet xx
Danielle Harris
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gemma and Roofie

Here we go again with another delicious read by this author. I'm definitely having a toss up between Beast and Roofie. I don't know which is hotter. I'm so thrilled to start Jase.
Laura Hampton
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Roofie is book two in the MMA Bad Boys series. It can be read as a standalone, but I would recommend that you read book 1, Beast's story first, as there is overlapping of his story in this book as well. I really enjoy L.Grubb's writing style and the type of story line that she has created with this series.

Roofie has spent the past several years trying to distance himself from his mother and his sister. They are both snotty, rude and mean, thinking that they are so much better than others around
Books Laid Bare
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
A one-night hook up, how wrong can it go…well if you are Roofie and you are liable to put your foot in your mouth the answer to that is catastrophically belly up!
They may have been able to leave that night where they thought it was going to be, over and done with, had Roofie not opened his drunken mouth and put his foot straight in because the only thing he managed to do was succeed in earning himself a spot on Gemma’s very, very p**sed off side and that is not somewhere that a sensible person
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review.

Well oh my god, Roofie is freaking awesome.

Roofie has a rule in life, never date a female fighter. He's the kind of guy to sleep with any woman who tickles his fancy. He doesn't do relationships, doesn't do love until Gemma.

Gemma has a grudge against Roofie after a one night stand ends with him belittling her at the end she swears to never let him near her again, she can barely even look at him.

Finding out what he did to Gemma has Roofie begging for her for
Dana Busenbark
As we meet back up with Roofie, Carlotta, Beast, Jase, and Gemma, we truly get to know more about Roofie and what his family is like. We meet his mother and sister pretty early on. What happens when they show up at his gym? What does his mother want from him? When she throws out a man's name, who is it and what does it mean? I found it funny when Roofie had no clue who the guy was. When Roofie's mom keeps going after him, ordering him to help her with his sister, what does he do? Can he and Gemm ...more
Jessica Cox
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahh Roofie is my kinda man , he is a MMA fighter and he runs his own gym. He is all tough on the outside but inside he's squishy. Gemma and Roofie had a one night stand that neither one could forget about how amazing it was until Roofie spuwed some rather nasty words at Gemma , for her to get out of her own house. These two are both in the MMA fighting scene in London and their best friends are a couple so they are always running into each other.Sparks are always happening when they are together ...more
Tracey Brown
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow and oh my god that was so good I read it in one sitting, absolutely could not put it down.
We first met Roofie and Gemma in Beast the first book in the MMA bad boys series,they have a drunken one night stand and he says things he doesn't even remember and damages their relationship before it even begins.
Gemma is the only woman love em and leave em womaniser Roofie has ever had feelings for and he doesn't really know what to do about it. When he finds out why she is mad at him he tries to fix
Keren Hughes
After reading BEAST, I wasn't sure what to expect from ROOFIE. Let me tell you, it was amazing. I read it pretty fast as it was a fast-paced, page turner of a book. Roofie is a potty-mouthed a** but he is absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing all the way through. He and Gemma are a pretty unique thing. She's strong enough to handle him and his ways. I love her. She's feisty and sassy, which I had already come to expect from meeting her in BEAST.
The story is brilliant and I love all the
Stacey Johnston
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading Beast, the first of the MMA books by Lucii I was excited to find that this was another great read and addition to her new series.

Roofie tells the story of a boy who, in his infinite wisdom gets wasted and beds the one girl he actually has feelings for. As you can guess that was a disaster waiting to happen, but he has no idea what he has done wrong until it is pointed out to him.

This is a great love story about two people working their way through their feelings and misunderstandi
Karen Shortridge
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for my honest review, oh my god this was so good I read it in one sitting, absolutely loved it.We first meet Roofie and Gemma in Beast which is the first book in the MMA bad boys series( which is amazing too) when they have a drunken one night stand that doesn't end well. Gemma has been a love them and leave them no strings girl but with womaniser Roofie it's different.
They have both had difficult and painful pasts with family issues that they need to get past and be able to lea
Tanya Vought
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is another well written short story by this author!

I'm in love with her men and sassy female characters.

You will fall head over heels in love with Roofie and Gemma. They are hot, sexy, stubborn, intense and sizzle with chemistry!

I enjoyed seeing Beast in this story too! Trust me, if you loved Beast you will devour Roofie and find he's irressitable, sexy and has the hots for Gemma.

Drama, fighting, hot sex, fabulous secondary characters... make this a 5 star read!

I look forward to reading any
Elizabeth Wright
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am so in love with Roofie, it's not even funny. As much as I enjoyed the previous book, Beast, this book has a sweetness to it that I just adored. After a disastrous night spent together, Roofie and Gemma have spent the last few weeks snapping and snarling at one another. Unbeknownst to each other, they both are dying for another shot together. When it happens it is explosive and tender in a way that will melt your heart. As in the last book there is also an outside conflict that threatens the ...more
Laura Smith
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC given by the author for an honest review.

if you've read BEAST then you will absolutely fluffing love Roofie! Roofie is just as hot, hard and foul mouthed but has that charm that will make you tingle ;)

Roofie is book #2 in the MMA Series. It can be read as a standalone but I would.read BEAST first so you can get to know the other characters you will meet in this book.

Roofie is a fast paced, gripping, jaw droppingly sexy read that will have you constantly swipping your Kindle to the next pa
Bonnie Mancuso
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Roofie!!! He and Gemma hook up one night. It all goes wrong afterwards when a drunken Roofie opens his mouth and says things he shouldn't. Gemma's pissed and vows to stay away from him. But neither one can deny the chemistry between them. Will Roofie be able to convince Gemma that he didn't mean the horrible things he said that night? Will Gemma be able to put his cruel words behind her? This is such an amazing story. I love these characters and I hope L. Grubb gives us more. She is an am ...more
Jessyka Froliche
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We met Roofie and Gemma in Beast and I'm glad that we got to read their story. This book is absolutely hot, the characters are well developed and the story has a little bit of everything. It grabs you from page one and doesn't let go until the very end. You have to find out what happens between them. It is also nice that the characters from Beast are incorporated into Roofie, so you don't have to leave the characters that you fell in love with behind. Can't wait to read the next instalment in th ...more
Louise Bailey
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
wow after reading beast ...
I thought you couldn't get a better storyline and now roffie.
totally unique each story of yours.
I do love the style of writing.
Mma haven't really read much of but if these's books are anything to go by I will be defently be reading them more often.
Lucii you are well on you're way to become established author good at being able to adapt to any gene.

***review done by loppylou's reviews***
Stephanie Daley
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love these MMA/Mafia books by L. Grubb!

Roofie and Gemma's story was hot. I liked how the characters from Beast all make appearances, (love it when authors do this!) its makes the story so much better. These short stories from L. Grubb are so entertaining and full of funnies, hotness, thrill and suspense; not to mention some weirdo characters that you just gotta hate! This was a well entertaining read.
Abigail Davies
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! Now I have to admit, I've had a soft spot for Roofie from when I read the first book in this series BEAST. I couldn't wait for this book and boy, it did not disappoint.
I love everything about roofie and I love him and Gemma together. I was rooting for them right from the start.
Lucii knocked it out of the park, yet again with this one and I can't wait to read all about JASE!!!
If you haven't read this yet, then you NEED to!!
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was waiting for Roofie’s story, and omg, I was not disappointed. This is an awesome story, and very well written.
Roofie and Gemma have smouldering chemistry, and the sex is hot. I love how the characters from Beast have been incorporated into this book. This book has it all, suspense, humour, sex, and hot guys. I love this author’s work, and I cannot recommend her enough. Cannot wait for the next read.
I was privileged to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Anne Allsop
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was asked to read this book for an honest review. Well honestly I loved it. I found the characters interesting and loved the direction the story went in.
It's a quick read so don't be expecting any long drawn out plot. At its heart it is a simple love story with a bit of spice. Now to start on the next
Milva
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy macaroni! Gemma and Roofie... amazing chemistry.
In Beast they have an one night stand which Roofie manage to ruin for Gemma, because she has real feelings for him.
In Roofie their story continues with obstacles they have to overcome. Will they? Find out and read this sexy story.
Alexandra Christine
Oct 14, 2016
Tish
Jun 30, 2016
Author Bio:

Lucii is a your typical British girl, hates the sun and hibernates when summer arrives! She lives at home with her 2 daughters, where they spend the day watching Frozen and peppa pig and playing play-doh.

She started off as a regular person, job, home life, health issues and a love of reading. After reading the Fifty shade phenomenon, she went onto social media to seek other authors wri

MMA Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Beast (MMA Bad Boys #1)
  • Jase (MMA Bad Boys #3)