Start by marking “The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity” as Want to Read:
The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity

The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity, is a collection of true "rags-to-riches" stories that takes you into the homes and businesses of people from all walks of life who, by using the art and science of Feng Shui, have found solutions to their problems and enhanced their good fortune.

Bestselling author Terah Kathryn Collins combines the art of storytelling with her
Published March 1st 2002 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Western Guide to Feng Shui for Prosperity

Kimberly
Aug 10, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: library, feng-shui
This book is about 60% easy to read mini stories and 40% light instruction. It's more like a primer toward learning more about the subject as a whole than comprehensive study on feng shui. Which is fine, as it's tittle alludes to the directed subject matter. This book is easy to read and offers basic advice. I was able to diagram my structure and figure out where each section fell in each quadrant. But really not much else in defined ways to fix problem areas. I would suggest getting it from you ...more
Sally Kilpatrick
Sep 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book on Feng Shui book: easy to read, lots of handy diagrams. I've already referred back to this one several times. I actually borrowed it from Gretchen and liked it well enough that I wanted my own copy.
Maya
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who like feng shui
Recommended to Maya by: just found it in my house
This is a very interesting book, but it is only cool if you are interested. It has many handy diagrams and is easy to read.
Becka Staffin
Oct 09, 2014
Beth Keating
Aug 09, 2011
Carol
rated it did not like it
Oct 16, 2016
Bridget Dubois
Jan 28, 2015
Ali Minasian
Feb 07, 2016
Terah Kathryn Collins is a best-selling author and the originator of Essential Feng Shui®, which honors the essence of Feng Shui’s eastern heritage while focusing on many benefits it provides in today’s world. Her 6 inspirational books on the subject have sold over a million copies worldwide.

Terah’s first book, The Western Guide to Feng Shui, is filled with practical suggestions and inspiring befo
More about Terah Kathryn Collins...