Start by marking “Charmed” as Want to Read:
Charmed

Charmed

(Prescott Series #3)

***STANDALONE NOVEL***

My world changed at the stroke of midnight. No, I’m not Cinderella—she can suck it.

When fate stepped in and waved its magic wand, my destiny, or what I thought was my destiny had been altered. With a new found energy, I decided things needed to change.

This is my time. My turn to take life by the balls. No one will hold me back
326 pages

To ask other readers questions about Charmed, please sign up.
Joanne Hi! I apologize for my delayed reply. I'm working on the release date now. I can tell you I'm shooting for November, but as soon as I have it, I'll…moreHi! I apologize for my delayed reply. I'm working on the release date now. I can tell you I'm shooting for November, but as soon as I have it, I'll post it in my Goodreads group. If you aren't a member yet and like to join, here's the link:

Thank you for your question and I'm glad you're excited to read Charmed!
Joanne
(less)

The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below! Holy Fucking Plot Twist Batman! See full review on The Book Disciple
Adriana Locke
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read that, once I started, I couldn't put down.
The best thing about this book are the characters. Gretchen is a heroine you not only want to be best friends with, but one you wouldn't mind being yourself. She's smart. Strong. Classy. She's a good friend that takes charge. And then there's Mason. (Excuse me while I swoon.) This man is everything you'd want in a guy. He's kind, delicious, and considerate. He's not your typical alpha-male-she's-mine kind of guy. No, he's classy. He
Heather andrews
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mason has some stamina in him, "after I settled in between her legs, I asked, “Ready for round two?” Gretchen could get frisky at times, “now, enough about that. What do you say to a little skinny-dipping? Let’s have sex in Jack’s pool..." I really enjoyed this book, I really loved Mason.
Shayna
This was one 5 STAR READ I didn't see coming! Joanne Schwehm has completely CHARMED her way into my heart with Gretchen and Mason's story! It was so sexy, so sweet, and completely romantic! A friends-to-lovers romance with a unique and brilliant twist! I LOVED IT!

"Her eyes were my guide, my road map to her passion."

I was honored to receive an early copy of CHARMED and even though I finished it back in October, I can't stop thinking about it! Its was so brilliantly done! Do me one favor though. Be carefulIT!
L.A.
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic. When Gretchen Prescott's prince turns into a toad, she is determined to write her own fairy tale. Her adventures take her to California where she meets up with the sexy and sweet Mason. These two are electric together and will have you laughing one minute and turning up the air conditioner the next. Charmed is a sexy, fun read about love, family and how sometimes the only obstacle in the way of our happily-ever-after is ourselves.
Kara
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible
I love this series - I was glad to see this one out there and could add to the series I started. It was a great listen. The narrators were AWESOME! I love Aiden Snow, his voice does it for me.
The characters and this family are like listening to a friends story that I just don't want to walk away from. Great job Ms Schwehm!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Some say fate doesn't exist. I say bullshit."

I knew that Gretchen had to be a strong, confident woman. How else could she possibly survive as the only sister to those sexy Prescott brothers. "It was a curse I had to put up with my entire life. I swear, I had more slumber parties than any other girl in school. At first, I thought it was because I was popular, but then I realized it was because of my four older brothers." At the same time I wondered if she would be too sheltered, always under their protection. I
Brynne Hounsell
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gretchen Prescott is the only girl with 4 brothers and a loving family. She works hard and loves harder, but what happens when her long time boyfriend Scott really isn't there when she needs him to be? Brothers wedding? Christmas? New Years?

Mason McDermott is Lucy's best friend and has been in love with Gretchen since they met at a Washington National's game. But he lives thousands of miles away and she has a boyfriend. What happens when you can't have what you want?

"You
A.M. Madden
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant !!! I loved every word in the fairy tale that is Charmed. Gretchen is a strong confident woman who knows what she wants out of life. Mason is every woman's dream come true. Respectful to her situation, wanting her took a back seat to the fact she wasn't available. Regardless, Mason was just what she needed, a true friend. Gretchen wrote her own fairy tale in the most perfect way. I already claimed Drake and Dane Prescott, and now I claimed Mason McDermott as well. #Loophole.
Tia Louise
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a superfun, sassy tale! Gretchen is just the kind of hero you want to hang out with, and her relationship with Mason is sizzlingly electric.

A fantastic addition to this series. A total five-star MUST read!!!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Charmed: A Prescott Novel (Prescott Series #3) by Joanne Schwehm
4 stars!!!

“One day I will share my name with you, but for now I’ll share my heart.”

Gretchen Prescott certainly didn’t disappoint as we finally get the only female story of this series. Surrounded by brothers Gretchen is well a truly protected by her brothers and even though they can see her making relationship mistakes as hard as it is, they leave her to find out the hard way. Although, god help any man that breaks her/>
Franci Neill
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Charmingly Perfect Stars!!!

I loved everything about this book! Ms. Schwehm has a way of bringing the reader right into the story and making us feel all the emotions of her characters. The fact that Gretchen is getting her HEA in this story made me so happy that I just couldn't contain my excitement when it landed on my kindle!

One of my favorite genres of friends to lovers is what this story is all about. Mason is the perfect man in every sense of the word and no one is deserving of being
Jamie
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love the Prescott family, each and every one of them. Charmed is Gretchen story. Mason has been feeling things for Gretchen from the first time he meet her months back, but she is taken so a friendship he will settle for. Gretchen has been with Scott for a few years but with his new job, the true relationship between them shows the truth. Gretchen and Mason has a chemistry that's off the charts but do they act on taking it further, will they risk it all to see what they can be to each o ...more
Karen Paige Turner
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh Gretchen. Love her. The only girl in the Prescott boys. The Princess. She's sassy, independent but still very real and vulnerable. She was written well and grows throughout the book.
Mason. The brother's friend who has been around for a while. And I thought it was going to be one of those books where the leads create their own angst. "we can't be together because of the brother." It's not. Well played.
It's a lovely love story and then...and then...Joanne Schwehm does that! Did NOT see that
Karie Gibson
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Prescott series and I couldn't wait for Gretchen. You will fall in love with this high energy, imaginative, beautiful woman. She keeps her brothers on their toes. I got so wrapped up in this book I couldn't put it down and finished way too soon. Mason was every woman's dream. These two will keep you laughing and falling in love.
I definitely didn't see the twist coming in this one, but I loved it. I don't give spoilers just know this is an absolute must read.
I can't wait until we get
Maura
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charmed: A Prescott Novel by Joanne Schwehm is the third in the Prescott series. This is a stand alone novel and you don't have to read the first two, but you really should because those Prescott boys are super dreamy. Sorry, got side tracked there. Ok so...

This is the story of Gretchen Prescott. She is the youngest (and only) sister to her FOUR older brothers. Each brother is her favorite and they all know it. To say they are protective of her is kind of an understatement. They've v
Rachael Duncan
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, funny, sweet, and unpredictable.

Charmed by Joanne Schwehm is a great read! Gretchen and Mason’s chemistry is undeniable. I loved watching their connection grow from friends to possibly more. Mason was patient and sweet, but also sexy as hell. The writing flowed effortlessly and the story is refreshing and anything but predictable. You guys need to one-click this asap!!

4.5 Charmed Stars!!
Beth
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Surfer Boy Stars

Ever need to take a second look at something? Maybe need to get closer, really examine it? I am blid as a bat so I am often taking off my glasses to really see something close up. Crazy right? Yep sometimes we have to take off the blinders to really see something. Or at least get closer.

This is the 3rd book in the series but can be read as a stand alone.

Gretchen is surrounded by men. She has all those Prescott brothers and a
Siobhain
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“A dream is a wish your heart makes”
Gretchen Prescott made her own classic story. No, this was not a Disney fairytale, but Charmed made its mark. Gretchen was stuck in a life she thought she wanted. She was in a relationship that no one in her family approved of. Gretchen is not a quitter. She put everything into her relationships. When those feelings weren’t exactly reciprocated, she decided to live life for HER. Mason McDermott was a family friend who always captured her. He was gorgeous to l
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Joanne Schwehm is quickly becoming a go-to author for me. This series was my first time reading her words and man I just can't get enough. Joanne gives her readers a sexy, sweet, and enticing love story that will captivate you from cover to cover and might even surprise you a time or two along the way.

Charmed was a beautiful, sweet, sexy, intense, passionate, and amazing story that devoured me as much as I devoured it. In the third standalone in the Prescott serie
Vina Platania
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Prescotts and have long anticipated the arrival of Gretchen's story! Joann Schwehm nailed Gretchen's character perfectly which is never a surprise with her books. The Charmed storyline is one that so many of us can relate to minus the money and travel. To say that the Prescott men are overprotective of their little sister is an understatement. As the story open the Prescott brothers least favorite guest fails to show up at the wedding much to Gretchens dismay. The events that follow w ...more
Alisa
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Charmed!! I have been waiting for Gretchen's story and Joanne did not disappoint!! I fell in love with the Prescott's while reading Incumbent and if possible even more in love with them now!

Gretchen has been one of my favorite characters from the start. She is witty, spunky, loving and caring. I love the over protectiveness from her brothers, so seeing her spread her wings and do her own thing was wonderful! She really comes out of her shell in Charmed.

I also loved Mason fr
Jo
Nov 11, 2016 rated it liked it
It should be four star book, A good one, however, I did find all the lines are impossible, preposterous, my words are WTF!!!!!!! Are u kidding me?!

The things between Gretchen n Mason is lovely, showing their love n why both of them are falling into. But, in the last few chapters(starts chapter 27), telling me..... THAT?

I may be naive middle age woman but I m not that kind of stupid or mentally retarded, i was disappointed the last four chapters n felt angry too.
Jillian
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I first met Gretchen in Incumbent, I loved her.
This girl having her own book is just perfect. She's the sweet sister that puts up with all her Prescott brothers. They protect her like Fort Knox, and will make sure she is happy and safe. Makes me wonder how Scott has lasted this long in her life.
Anywho.....this little spitfire and vixen side we see of her is my favorite! Get that sass and that heart.
I cannot spoil this of course.
There are some pretty genius moves in h
Marika
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love this story..It was slow burn and sweet..A friends to lovers story that made me smile and cheer like crazy.
Gretchen is the good girl of the family, always doing the right thing and a bit of a dreamer too.
Mason is a very nice guy, with a heart of gold and a willingness to make Gretchen happy that made me fall hard for him.
Circumstances are against them at the beginning, but the more I read the more I realised that they belonged together.
I was so engrossed in the story
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read the first two books in the Prescott Series (Incumbent and Gripped) and enjoyed them exceedingly. I was so excited when Joanne Schwehm completed Gretchen's story, Charmed. It surpassed my expectations. I have fallen in love with the story of Gretchen and Mason. It was also a pleasure to be able to peek into the lives of the Prescott family again. It was like coming home. Joanne Schwehm was able to keep the reader guessing to the very end. If you enjoy friends to lovers and major plot ...more
Carol Seymour
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nancy Metsch
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Prescott series...But Charmed is my favorite!!
Gretchen Prescott is the only girl in her family, plus she's the youngest with 4 OLDER BROTHERS that are very over protective of her. She also was dating a guy that no one liked.
Mason McDermott is the best friend of Gretchen's Sister In-law. Here's the thing they are very attracted to each other.....LIKE BIG TIME!!!
Mason and Gretchen's story was amazing. They were perfect for each other. The book was really funny, sexy and
Maari
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Definitely not your fairy-tale romance
This is such a fun read! I admit, I had to set this book down quite a few times, but only because I was laughing too hard to see the words and had to wait it out!! I haven't laughed this hard, reading a book, in a good bit. I didn't see the spin in this tale, but, of course, loved it!! Ms. Schwehm never disappoints and I will do my best to try to be patient, while waiting for more of the Prescott family or whoever else she is getting ready to introduce
Kiki
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charmed by Joanne Schwehm was everything and more. I have fallen in love with the one and only sister of the Prescott Brothers from the previous two books in the series, even though you can read this as a standalone, I have loved getting to know her character. She is spunky, sexy, creative and has such passionate charisma and not to mention she is smart and knows what she wants and well, SHE TAKES IT. You can't NOT love her. Gretchen's story is beautifully written and I cannot wait for the rest ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Joanne Schwehm's ...: Charmed 13 15 Dec 30, 2016 07:42PM

• All Tucked Inn (Elizabeth Burke #1)
  • Hide
  • Untitled (Two Lies and a Spy, #3)
  • Epic Love (Epic Fail, #3)
  • Ask Me Again
  • Sociopath: Legacy (Sociopath, #2)
  • Bull of the Woods (Frisky Beavers, #5)
  • Flutter
  • Untitled (The Ghost Bird, #15)
  • Finding Mr. Wrong
  • Letters Home (Letters Home, #1)
  • Far From Heaven
  • Chance Encounters
  • Sexcation
  • Wherever You Are (KGI, #12)
  • Meant for You (The Connor Family, #3)
  • Live Me (Pieces of Broken, #1)

Prescott Series (5 books)
  • Incumbent