Start by marking “Out of Line (Harlequin NASCAR, #23)” as Want to Read:
Out of Line (Harlequin NASCAR, #23)

Out of Line (Harlequin NASCAR, #23)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Computer specialist Lucy Gunter was determined to uncover the blackmailer sending threatening e-mails to a NASCAR driver. She knew that for every dirty little secret, there was always a trail left behind. But exposing the culprit was as difficult as keeping her mind off charismatic Sawyer Branch, whose routine visits to the sick children at the hospital where she worked to ...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Out of Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of Line

Judy
Jul 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Out of Line by Michele Dunaway
Harlequin NASCAR Library
Secrets And Legends Series Book 7
Lucy Gunter had hopes of being a NASCAR wife but things didn’t work out with Justin Murphy. Things are looking up though when Sawyer Branch starts showing an interest in her. Maybe she’ll still get her happily ever after. Meanwhile she wants to help her friend Tanya find out who’s been trying to blackmail her fiance Kent Grosso, that is until it’s looking like she may not like the answer.

Sawyer Branch is the y
Emily
Apr 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Nascar fan Lucy Gunter has all but given up the sport after she broke up with a driver, but when Sawyer Branch shows interest in her she begins to reconsider. Sawyer is the brother two drivers, he has his own troubles with a family scandal rocking their world, the only piece of calm is spending time with Lucy. When computer whiz Lucy is asked to investigate some email blackmails secrets begin to interfere with her new relationship with Sawyer, will they be able to move past his betrayal?

I so wan
Cecelia
This is probably one of my least favorite books because of the stilted language and the somewhat unrealistic situation. I found the dialogue to be overly formal, but the charachters themselves to be relaxed and interesting despite this. Furthermore, the situation itself is just a little too out there for me, gambling and blackmail, and I had a hard time forgiving Sawyer. Perhaps if this would have been a full length novel and had room for more development I would have liked it better.
Jeannie Lee
Jun 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Not directly NASCAR, a brother of 2 drivers. Although still enough track smack and engine revs to satisfy. Great story line, loved Sawyer myself. The best part??? No gratuitous sex! They did have it, but its not described in detail like some of the books.
Cher
Jun 27, 2009 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
I'm impressed that the author managed to make what could potentially have been an action-filled story just a boring talkathon about feelings.
Nancy
Jun 04, 2009
Smischnick
Jan 14, 2014
Michele Dunaway
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Barb
Apr 24, 2008
Michelle Padilla
Feb 13, 2015
194488
Ever since she was in first grade, Michele Dunaway wanted to be a writer. Even later in life, she found herself writing, and served on Kirkwood High School's newspaper staff, her college paper, and a local music newspaper (which led to Michele's five-second appearance on MTV's "The Week in Rock").

"I've always wanted to write fiction and I published my first stories using my sister's manual typewri
More about Michele Dunaway...