Start by marking “Baby” as Want to Read:
Baby

Baby

(Oath Keepers MC Nomads #3)

Saint and Sinner come back to play!
Blurb-
One's a Sinner, the other a Saint...but can you guess which one?

One of them will carve you up the second you turn your back,
the other will fxck with your mind.

One has a kind heart, while the other has no soul.

One of them meets Baby, thinking he can keep her for himself,
but one of them...isn't ready to share.

One loves her, while t
Published March 6th 2018

Start your review of Baby
JenMcJ
2.5 Stars. In general, the m/m/f aspect of this is right up my alley, but again, this doesn't hold up against the first book in the series. More importantly, the character of Saint was an over the top serial killer that I just couldn't suspend disbelief over*. Then add in an extremely unlikely sheltered, virgin (with hymen intact) and waaaaay too naive 18 year old to round out the disbelief. This one suffered for the unlikely personalities and circumstances of the plot. Additionally, this could ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Loved this one as well. Glad I am caught up in the series for now.
Lindsay
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Hot Fudge on Saint and Sinner! This book was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat with these three and loved every minute of it.
There was one chapter that had me waking up my husband in the middle of the night and then another chapter I was bawling my eyes out. Sapphire Knight knows exactly how to pull the emotion from you while you’re reading. I was so enthralled with Saint, Sinner and Jude that I didn’t want to put this book down. I hope to see more background glimpses of their story goin
Princess J. Antoinette
Well sadly to say this book wasn't as good as the other 2 but I was still entertained. I will continue on to read this series anyway and hope Sapphire continues to impress me with her storytelling.

Overall rating:
3.5*~ I like It!
Teresa Lara
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saint sinners and judges story was excellent broken beautiful loving emotional book.Intense.So looking forward to more of these guys
Kathy Mckee
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wasn’t sure about this book. It did finally keep my attention and I didn’t want to put it down. I did really like it.
Elizabeth Knox
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sapphire has yet again blown me away, and here I thought Forsaken Control was my favorite MMF. Nope, Baby has taken me away! I loved every part of Jude, Sinner and Saint. Go one click it now, babes! You won't be disappointed! :)
Whynter Raven
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I love this story. Sapphire did amazing job on Sinner, Saint and Judy's story. Only thing I wish for was more of Sinner and Saint relationship was more detailed .
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"4.5
Anne Sherman
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Lucy Berson
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me entranced from the beginning. Sexy, alpha, sugar and spice. That is exactly what Saint and Sinner are. I knew this book was going to be great. Seeing exactly how they interacted with with Baby was hot.
I can not wait for more!!!
Cindy Wyllia
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SPECTACULAR. Keep them coming I’m ready for the next Oath Keeper to find love
Lacey
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-books
I usually really like this author’s books. This one? Not so much. I didn’t really feel the connection between the three of them. I totally felt the bond between Sinner and Saint. Theirs with Jude? Not at all. I didn’t like Jude. She was weak, naive, helpless, and I found her irritating. I didn’t like Saint either until maybe the last 15% of the book, and even that was kinda iffy. I was going to DNF but since I like this author’s other books so much I kept hoping it would get better. It didn’t, t ...more
Megan
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I am not a fan of three way relationships, I loved the relationship that these characters had for one another. Sinner and Saints relationship is one of the most multifaceted and unconventional relationship i felt Sapphire has ever wrote. I am not a fan of guy on guy but sex aside i could not get enough of their love they had for the other. It was just amazing to see how they moved in sync while having different love styles. After meeting these two, you meet Bethany who is the daughter to S ...more
Sue
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't even know what to say right now. Baby left me tongue-tied. I loved Sinner and Saint from the previous book and was wondering what was REALLY up with those two who were always thick as thieves and glued at the hip. Baby tells their stories and it was way more than I bargained for. I can't say too much about what goes down but let's just give a fair warning...there will be blood and lots of it...and sex with a menage twist that will blow your socks off.
Steamy, violent, painful and differen
Chrissy
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

This was a pretty good mc romance.I like it stories when they pull in a civilian woman and she can roll with the punches instead of trying to change things and complain. That was probably one of my favorite things about nude was that she was accepting and could roll with the punches. I also liked some of the unique traits like how it was a true relationship with three and not a relationship focused on one person. I do feel like there were a few instances where it felt like a door was
Michelle  Brown
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Enjoyable...

I was expecting a story similar to Are, 2 Piece and Avery but it was way different.

As much as I liked how Sinner and Saint expressed themselves to each other there seemed to be something missing for over half of this book. It was still good, don't get me wrong, it just lacked the intensity of the last half. It stepped up and had a better feel.

It was great to read the other secondery characters as always.

Another great addition to the Oath Keepers series.
Reva Coomer
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yummy!

Man did I love me some Sinner and Saint! Saint is amazing. His background just makes it even better...I was not expecting it. Aries and 2Piece now have competition. They have always been my favorite, but Saint and Sin,along with Vike, hold a huge piece of my heart. What a lucky girl Jude is. Loved this story. It surprised me, kept me on my toes and made me fall in love. Perfect!
P. Marie
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sinner and Saint have found the connection in Jude that makes this threesome whole. Both men have a past that would make the devil himself fearful. Jude found the family in them she had always longed for but the question was could she accept the demons that live inside them and never judge the past or present these men lived in. The love that is shared amongst them is beautiful and what many hope to have in life. Well written
Fran.   Zoch
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one just killed me

Damn everytime I read one of her books I never know what to expect.
She is definitely not a cookie cutter MC writer because you never know what is going to happen in her books they are never the same , Saint, Sinner and Jude made me fall for them as hard as I did for the other couples, and triads.
Their story is not an easy one and their road is very very bumpy but they have an awesome ending for this story
Charlotte Isaac
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Omg, this book was hot, and so good. Sapphire Knight outdid herself with this book.
We finally get more on Saint and Sinner. And I just fell in love with them more.

I loved Saint and Sinner, they are both brutally honest, heart of gold and protective. They are loyal to each other, and the club.

I loved Jude, she may seem naive, but she is always open. She is sweet, sassy and loves a good laugh.

I can't wait for more.
Krissy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by this author. I really hoped that I would have loved this book. I hate to say that it just didn't do it for me. I was just looking for more. I couldn't connect with the characters, and that I think played a lot into my feelings about it. I wanted to know the men better and see more about their relationship. Sorry Sapphire but this was not what I was hoping for. But I won't give up yet.
Chelsie
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saint and Sinner!!!

Since these two started popping up in this series, I have wanted to know their story. And I was NOT disappointed!!! The love between these two is so strong you can feel it. Then you add in Baby and it's off the charts!!! Loved it!!!
michelle Shelly
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

Wonderful! I love these guys and this series. So glad that the author gave these guys each other along with Jude. This is a great and tasteful mmf and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Debbie Earley
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it

Omg what can I say Sinner, Jude & Saint are perfect together! I was shocked Saint hurt Sinner, but so glad to see they are finally out in the open & Dinner found them the perfect partner. Congratulations Sapphire on another amazing book!
Cierra
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow..

I don't think Sapphire Knight could write a better ending for these two if she tried. This book was quite a head trip and I cannot begin to explain how much I could not put this down. As for Sinner and Saint? I'd say we are all bit dark and a far bit of light in between.
Sandra
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t put in words how i feel about reading this story between Saint, Sinner and Jude ! This was my favorite without a doubt, followed closely by Ares / 2 Piece .... thank you Sapphire for crossing that line that nobody is risking and I truly believe its the most beautiful story ever !
Debbie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!

What an amazing book! I couldn't put it down until I was done! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next book!! A definite must read! Happy Reading!!!! :)
Yolonda
it wasn't as good as the other two Nomads. I dint really care for the blood sacrifices. I liked getting to know Sinner and Saint and there background and how they felt about each other. Baby was ok, just young and to naive but overall it was a decent read.
carletta
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent story, love, misery,saddness,and laughter, everything you could ask for to make your heart pound and your breath catch. Loved it.

• Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Shake (The Club Girl Diaries Book 8)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • His Honey (Wounded Souls, #2)
  • Bound by Destiny (Ravage MC Bound, #5)
  • Undertaker (Evil Dead MC, #8)
  • Fallout (Hawks MC Caroline Springs Charter #6)
  • The Negotiator (Professionals, #7)
  • PowerHouse (Power Chain #1)
  • Meyah (The Club Girl Diaries Book 9)
  • The Blood That Drives Us (The Devils Dust MC Legacy, #1)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
  • Blaze (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #1)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
I'm the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unexpected Forfeit, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Princess, Freight Train/1st Time Love, 2 Times the Bliss, 3 Times the Heat, Gangster, Daydream, Baby, Chevelle, Russian Roulette (Mafiya box set), Oath Keepers MC (MC box set), Tease (short story collection), C ...more

Oath Keepers MC Nomads (5 books)
  • Princess (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #1)
  • Daydream (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #2)
  • Chevelle (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #4)
  • Cherry: (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #5)