Start by marking “More Than You Know (Second Chances Book 2)” as Want to Read:
More Than You Know (Second Chances Book 2)

More Than You Know (Second Chances Book 2)

Reeling from a painful divorce, Miranda has returned to her hometown after a fifteen-year absence. When her brother offers her a job with the family company she takes it, not realizing she’ll be working with the man who was once the object of her teen fantasies.

When lifelong bachelor Robert decides to reform his rakish ways, he moves from Chicago to the little town of
Published June 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about More Than You Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than You Know

Start your review of More Than You Know (Second Chances Book 2)
H.A.
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Miranda and Robert were such believable and likable characters (lovable, too)! I really enjoyed watching them grow--both as individuals and in relation to one another. Great story of loss and love! We all deserve second chances like these!
Joyce (The Jinxed Goblet)
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

More Than You Know is the second book of the Second Chances series, though it can be read as a standalone. I adored this book, and it touched me in all the right places. It follows the stories of two people, Miranda and Robert, both hurt by past loves and prevented from that pain to allow themselves to fall in love again ... until they meet each other. At first they are hesitant, but the more time they
Romantic Reads and Such
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's always amazing to me how you can pick up one book and just fly through it. But another requires more time, like you are having to savor it. This is definitely the second type. It wasn't dull or lengthy or over written - it was like taking a very pleasant stroll with Robert and Miranda as they get to know each other again and find themselves falling in love. (I keep reading that and it sounds kinda bad but it TOTALLY isn't. This was a great book that I absorbed instead of let flash by.)

I
Kim Mitchem
Jul 17, 2016
Jonamy Momo
marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
April Bennett
Sep 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Grace Xie