Start by marking “Beware Falling Ice (Suncoast Society, #36)” as Want to Read:
Beware Falling Ice (Suncoast Society, #36)

Beware Falling Ice

(Suncoast Society #36)

Rachel’s only flying back to Sioux Falls because it’s her brother Justin’s college graduation. The last thing she wants to do is confront her painful past or the people who made it that way. Florida’s her home. Other than her beloved little brother, her friends are her “family.”

Native-Floridian Andrew is Rachel’s friend and play partner. Having been burned recently by an
ebook
Published August 29th 2016 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Beware Falling Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware Falling Ice

Start your review of Beware Falling Ice (Suncoast Society, #36)
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

A kinky family is one of choice because sometimes, blood family are not nice and should be left behind. Rachel is an independent woman who still shakes when she returns to her aunt and uncle's place. Whilst her nasty relatives may have given her a shelter over her head, they also treated her abysmally. She grits her teeth and returns to the narrow-minded community to support her brother's graduation. Fortunately, Rachel's play partner, Andrew, volunteers to run interference. How bad could it
Sandi - Protester of Goofreads
I read this slow because I was having such a good time! I've seen Fargo 2 or 3 times & I'm just giggling thru this! If you like dry, irreverent humor, read this!
KnottyGirl Reviews
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's that time my Knotty friends, time to head back to our favorite BDSM club Venture and hang with Tony, Shayla, Tilly and her guys, and meet some new friends as well. This is number 36 in the Suncoast Society series, and thank everything that is holy, unholy, wiccan, you name your religion, that the series is still going strong.

For me, this series is like a warm, comfortable blanket...with a healthy dose of good ole kink thrown in. It's my series I go to when I'm not feeling good and I want
Katy Beth Mckee
First I want to say as Florida native who didn't see snow until I was 44 and then it was while spending a week in Norway I can totally get the reaction to snow, winter, and getting warm.

This story was such a funny way to get together and fall in love. While things seem fast paced Rachel and Andrew have been friends and interacting together for awhile. They have both had reasons for not really acknowledging their feelings so things were already simmering on the back burner before the temperature
Toi
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Book

Andrew and Rachel have both been damaged either with life issues or a whacked relationship - a week away at Rachel's brothers college graduation and they both realize that they have fallen in love with one another but are afraid to tell the other one - her brother also has something to share. I'm hoping that we will get he's story later.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God I love this series. This addition is no exception. Suncoast Society in South Dakota. What can go wrong with that? Throw in some family members and an ice storm and you have a funny, sexy story.
Ashley
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hello South Dakota!

I love this book! Being an Eastern SD native and all....it's a great story and sooooooooooo much humor. Nothing like laughing so hard you cry!
Jeanne Jenike
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner

I really enjoyed the interactions of the main characters seeing their development and growth throughout the book. I can truthfully say seeing that a book was written by Ms Dalton makes it an automatic buy. She never lets me down.
Angie
Jul 11, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a good book about two people who are the last to know that they belong together! Rachel has to face her demons and Andrew has to let go of the past. They manage to do that after getting stuck in South Dakota for a week. My only complaint was that the ending seemed rushed but that is probably because I always hate for Tymber's books to end!
Melanie
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As much as I cried reading The Reluctant Dom, I laughed reading this book. The characters are believable and it was good to see how the relationships in the story developed because they were very realistic. It was such a great book - I didn't want it to end! Thank you Tymber Dalton
Amy Braden
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!!

This series just keeps getting better and better. I love revisiting the other characters in the series and meeting the new ones. I'm never disappointed with a book by Tymber Dalton.
Sue
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is another installment of the Suncoast Society and is entertaining. I read this, Beware Falling Rocks, and Dangerous Curves Ahead over a weekend. They are all inter-related stories and I enjoyed them all. Tymber Dalton is a one click author for me.
Adelaide
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clumsy Love is the best

As someone who trips on air I absolutely "fell" in love with AnDrew. As usual Ms. Dalton created an organic and realistic relationship between two characters that came with their individual baggage.
viva
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Joanne
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! What can go wrong for a native Floridian going to South Dakota in April? oh ya a sudden ice storm! But never fear because the big Dom finds his love! I love this series!!!!
Catherine Iriarte
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A tough story but a warm one too. Amazing how far trust and love can bring a couple even through difficult situations.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
I laughed so much through this book. Utterly hilarious! Totally loved it! It has some emotional moments as well. A joy to read.
Margaret

• The Berenstain Bears and the In-Crowd
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Slumber Party
  • The Berenstain Bears' Trouble with Pets
  • The Berenstain Bears' New Neighbors
  • The Berenstain Bears Don't Pollute (Anymore)
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Grownups
  • The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Pressure
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Bully
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • For the Love of a Boy (Father #2)
  • Daddy's Lost Love (Montana Daddies Book 4)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)