Start by marking “Allenthology: Volume I” as Want to Read:
Allenthology: Volume I

Allenthology: Volume I

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Speculative stories of love and disaster

Aliens, androids, magic, destruction and romance, all mixed together in this quarter century of science fiction and fantasy stories from B. Morris Allen.

Contains the contents of the collections Metaphorosis, Start With Stones, and Tocsin, and other stories, plus author's notes for each story.
Published September 25th 2015 by Metaphorosis Books (first published September 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Allenthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Allenthology

Jill
Jul 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author groups his collection of short stories into three writing period of his life. A thread of fantasy and science fiction runs through a majority of the stories. Allen provides a little background or the source of inspiration along with any significant impact the story had on him as a writer. Aliens, ogres, wizards, and all sort of fiends and freaks show up in this pulp fiction collection.
Carly Kirk
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

I really enjoyed the various stories in this collection and I especially liked that the author included notes at the end of each one.
Sing
Feb 01, 2018
TheStrangeGentleman
marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please correct #2 3 10 Apr 21, 2017 05:21PM
B. Morris Allen grew up in a house full of books that traveled the world. Nowadays, they’re ebooks, and lighter to carry, but they’re still multiplying. He’s been a biochemist, an activist, and a lawyer, and now works as a foreign aid consultant. When he’s not roaming foreign countries fighting corruption, he’s on the Oregon coast, chatting with seals. In the occasional free moment, he works on hi ...more
More about B. Morris Allen