Start by marking “Last Night (Kate & Walker Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Last Night (Kate & Walker Book 3)

Last Night

(Kate and Walker: Deadly, Dangerous & Desired #3)

The adventure continues for Kate & Walker in LAST NIGHT as Walker proposes marriage to Kate realizing he can’t live without her. Only an intruder from Walker’s past puts both Kate’s life and his relationship with her, in jeopardy. ...more
Published July 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Last Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Night

Start your review of Last Night (Kate & Walker Book 3)
Heather
Aug 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This is the final book in the series about Kate and Walker. Their relationship started under less than ideal circumstances, some might even say crazy. Kate met Walker when her date's ex-girlfriend was trying to kill her. So it only figures that their engagement would be more than slightly unusual! Life with Kate and Walker is anything but boring. If you've read the first two books in the series this finale is a must read.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
ButtonsMom2003
This is a review of the audiobook.
Kate and Walker get their HEA!

Overall: 4
Performance: 4
Story: 4

I started the Kate and Walker series back in October 2018. I fully intended to get to books 2 and 3 right away but got side tracked. I'm glad that I finally made the time to finish this series. In the meantime, I've listened to several other audiobooks from Lorhainne Eckhart so I now have a bit better feel for her work.

Because I listened to books two and three back-to-back it's a little hard for me to
Jacky
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I don't understand all the 4 and 5 star reviews. I think this is the last book in this series.

It is completely amazing to me that this is the book where Kate behaved like an adult. This is the one time out of the three books that she was perfectly entitled to have a major hissy fit.

This woman conned, tried to blackmail, and threatened to destroy Walker's career. We are never given a reason why she is going through such lengths. It makes no sense.

At this point, I don't know how long Walker and K
Yvonne Cruz
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This last story in the trilogy gives us a more indepth characterization of Kate and Walker both as a couple and as individuals with a past , present and a future.
Walker has proposed to Kate. Some think it’s too fast but they are sure of themselves , until an unexpected surprise makes Kate question if she is doing the right thing, and Walker has to face someone from his past.
Will they find their happiness together, or will they give up on the possibilities of being together?
Good storyline with re
Sharon Grow
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After a shaky proposal of marriage, it seems that things might finally be going well for Kate and Walker. Well, her parents are still a problem which continues to affect Kate’s view of marriage. Walker is finally realizing how important Kate is to him and looks forward to their future together. When his past “comes knocking” will he and Kate be able to deal with the consequences that could make a huge difference in that future? A wonderful series, but the ending didn’t seem final to me. Maybe th ...more
Margaret Yelton
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Last Night is the last book in the series, and Wow is it a doozie. I have been drawn in by this series from the first book, and each book has gotten better and better. Although this is a quick read it is packed with an emotional punch that I didn't see coming. I hope even if this is the last book of the series that maybe at sometime they may show up in another book. I would definitely recommend this series to others. I received a free copy of this book, and this is my fair and honest review.
Nicole Ortiz
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audio book.

This is the third book to Kate and Walkers story. In this one Walker asks Kate to marry him. Kate is hesitant at first but overcomes her fears and says yes. While planning a wedding they face an obstacle that stands in the way of them getting their happily ever after in the form of a former one night stand of Walkers. I enjoyed the story and the narrator.
Kimberly
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Walker wants his forever to be with Kate, and ONLY Kate. After he proposes, trouble comes literally knocking on his front door and it could threaten the couple's HEA forever.
When a one night stand tracks Walker down after she does the unthinkable; his biggest fear is losing Kate in the process.

A MUST read!!
Linda Zelinsky
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate and Walkers wedding plans were emotional as they faced a major obstacle from Walkers past. The story kept the reader feeling different emotions throughout the story. An enjoyable read.
Carmela Dimattia
omg this books was so so good. Drama for Walker and Kate leading up to their wedding but it seems that things have gone their way. A few twists and turns in this book which had me worried about them but love wins through.
I love Kate's sassiness with Walker. A few lines had me laughing out loud and it was refreshing considering the drama that seems to follow this couple. The ending has left me wondering if perhaps there might be another book to come because it seems there are a few unanswered que
BookWorm
Aug 13, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
sherri jones-teachout
I loved this story, but Wow! How could one person be so self-centered and vicious. Shelly, a one night stand in Walker's past, shows up at newly engaged Kate and Walker's house. Claiming to be pregnant with Walker's child, she tries to blackmail him. When they find out the devious way she became pregnant they become suspicious. This woman cares nothing for others, only her own agenda. She has hurt Kate and made her question her relationship with Walker. I liked Walker, but he was a man whore bef ...more
Kathy
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I missed the earlier books in this series but still found this one to be enjoyable. It was fairly short and ended a little abruptly but was still a good read. Ms. Eckhart's characters are always real and draw you in quickly. You can't help but root for the main characters and hope that everything works out for them. It's like visiting with friends or family that you actually like and want to hear about their troubles and console them and rejoice with them with things work out. Love Ms. Eckhart's ...more
Robin Lee
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, my only disappointment is that it is the last in the trilogy. I enjoy the characters of Kate and Walker very much. This last book was a little different than the others, but I really enjoyed it. It seems as though every time they get together and think things are moving smoothly, something comes along to make their future uncertain. Can’t say more because I don’t want to give the plot away, but if you liked the first two books, you will love this last installment in their stor ...more
April
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I receive a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was immediately drawn into the last installment of Walker and Kate's story. This book was a quick read but was not short on the emotional suspense and family drama for which Eckhart is known. Her characters are always so real and raw. The plot is interesting and keeps the pages turning. The alpha her to keeps the pages steaming.

This is a pleasurable read and I highly recommend this book.
Karen Shortridge
I received this for my honest review. This story will definitely keep your attention, Shelly is a one night stand from Walker's past she shows up at newly engaged Kate and Walker's house. As you can imagine this is going to get full of action, the thoughts and what ifs, I don't want to spoil it for anyone but will say it is full of the most extreme devious ways you would ever think. Certainly one you really do want to read.
Rachael
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Last Night is the final book in a 3 book series that follows Kate and Walker's complicated relationship. It is full of drama and suspense that will have you turning the pages to see what happens.

*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.*
Sarah Anne Samuel
Julie
Aug 29, 2019
Linda Younger
Feb 04, 2018

• Easy To Remember  (The Agency, #1; Boudreaux Universe)
  • Their Vegas Gamble (The Cocktail Girls)
  • The Billionaire Op
  • Treasure Me (SAFE Security, #1)
  • Finding You (Connor Brothers #1)
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy, #1)
  • Color Me Smart (The Monroes Book 2)
  • Buried Deep
  • Deadly Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City #5)
  • Diver's Paradise
  • SEALed at Sunset (Sunset SEALs Book 1)
  • Hid from Our Eyes (Rev. Clare Fergusson & Russ Van Alstyne Mysteries, #9)
  • All We Buried (Sheriff Bet Rivers #1)
  • The Secrets They Left Behind
  • A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • A Star Is Dead
  • Find Her Alive (Detective Josie Quinn #8)
  • Frozen Ground (Stormwatch #1)
"Lorhainne Eckhart is one of my go to authors when I want a guaranteed good book. So many twists and turns, but also so much love and such a strong sense of family."
 (Lora W. Reviewer)

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3m2c0At
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3k6nP6z
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LEckhart
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lorhainneec...

New York Times & USA Today bestseller Lorhainne Eckhart writes R

Kate and Walker: Deadly, Dangerous & Desired (3 books)
  • One Night (Kate and Walker: Deadly, Dangerous & Desired, #1)
  • Edge of Night (Kate and Walker: Deadly, Dangerous & Desired, #2)