Start by marking “The Player (The Player, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Player (The Player, #1)

The Player (The Player #1)

4.42  ·  Rating Details ·  1,286 Ratings  ·  381 Reviews
Baseball has never been sexier in an all-new novel by New York Times Bestselling Author, K. Bromberg.

Easton Wylder is baseball royalty. The game is his life. His passion. His everything.

Published April 17th 2017 by JKB Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Player, please sign up.

C. The expected release date is April 14, 2017
Alison Manning It is now live on all platforms.

Amazon, ibooks, KOBO, Barnes & Noble z

Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

You just can't beat the person who never gives up. ~Babe Ruth

Sitting in the stands watching your favorite baseball team play is a high that dives off the diamond straight to you as the energy engulfs the air. The fans are engaged and intently watching the players with baseball greats in tight pants an added bonus. Adrenaline courses through your veins as you hope your team wins. You can’t help but feel alive. The Player by K. Bromberg made me feel ALIVE with its energy and emotion! Pulse-poun
Michelle
Apr 18, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oh, Easton...

First let’s just talk about this cover. That mouth. I fell in love with those lips. Can you believe he’s a teacher? Jesus. They didn’t make teachers like HIM, when I was in school. It’s probably a good thing his students are pre-hormones. I honestly closed the book just to have the cover loading screen reappear once or twice... okay it was more like twenty.

But I repeat.... Those. Lips.

On to the story... Easton Wylder was having the season of his life until a dirty play places tha
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b117060e879770dc83e02a1ca67d9c_zpstskqjm9a.gif

K. Bromberg continues to slay the romance book world as hearts and ovaries will explode and swoon over Easton Wylder. Yes, my fellow romance fanatics, K. Bromberg delivers another sexy romance that will have you saying HOME fucking RUN!!!

photo 0ce978a3e793ea4c7f45d4f9846d01_zpszaxsqxhg.gif She's fucking addictive.I want her.Her taste.Must have her.”

The Player is a sports romance done right. It was bold, refreshing, fun, sexy, sweet, and passionate. But mostly, this book was utterly addictiv
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I read K. Bromberg's Driven series about three years ago, and I fell hard for Colton and Rylee.  Their racing world made my heart accelerate.

K. Bromberg brought her A game again....this time to the world of professional baseball with the first installment in her new two book series. Easton Wylder gets injured, and Scout Dalton has been hired as his PT to get him off of the DL.  This job is Scout's chance to secure a contract with Easton's team that will hopefully allow her to carry on her fathe
Becca
Apr 04, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K. Bromberg delivers a sports romance masterpiece with The Player. I fell head over heels for Easton and Scout, the delicious slow build of their relationship and the steady unraveling of their personalities and pasts. I was immediately captivated by the palpable sexual tension and utterly electric chemistry that sizzled between the hero and heroine – feeling every bit of their fragile restraint as I lost myself to their story. K. Bromberg brilliantly brought the professional sports atmosphere t ...more
Amber
Apr 07, 2017 Amber rated it it was amazing
This book has EVERYTHING and is EVERYTHING. It has an incredible amount of heart, fabulous twists and turns, and limitless raw realism throughout every page. Few books make me feel completely and utterly vulnerable like this one did from the very beginning. There is no hiding or avoiding this story along with its heady implications and undeniable truth. What a perfect masterpiece that is infused with pure and honest love and wrapped in strong cords of hope! This story will steal your heart with ...more
Kristine GPI Bookblog

Holy Moly... I do not know what I expected from Bromberg's latest release, but whatever it was the final product well and truly exceeded my expectations. From the outset The Player was intriguing, everything about Easton and Scout invited you to want more, from their resilience and strength individually, the their explosive chemistry together.

"There's something about Easton that makes me want when I shouldn't, need when I needn't, and desire when I know it'll be disastrous."

On the road to recov
Shayna
From an author who NEVER fails to bring me to my happy place, Bromberg's latest release, THE PLAYER, was EVERYTHING I could have ever wanted in a beautiful, sexy, and sweet sports romance. A man with a passion...a woman with a need to prove herself. They weren't expecting anything from one another, but what they received, was a kind of love and respect that is not easy to walk away from. They filled an unsuspecting need in one another and with every whisper, every touch, every grand gesture, bro ...more
Audrey Carlan
Apr 10, 2017 Audrey Carlan rated it it was amazing
Since I don't know a lot about sports, I never know what I'm going to get with a sports romance. I gotta say...this book freakin' rocked! I'm not surprised it was well-written because come on...it's K.Bromberg. She's a talented writer. It's the fact that she can take a baseball sports romance and make me fall in love with not only "The Player," but the game too! Reading it felt so real, as if it was happening to my best buddy! And the love story...it was more. More than I expected...came out of ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 12, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
The Player was enticing, bold, and 100% addicting! I love a good sports romance. But make it a baseball romance, and I'm a goner! The passion, dedication, and hard work leaped off the pages and immediately consumed my heart.

Austin Aces catcher, Easton Wylder, has known little else besides the game his entire life. So when a dirty play-inducing injury sidelines the baseball star, he'll do whatever it takes to prove his career isn't over.
Physical therapist, Scout Dalton, has the opportunity to do
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Gah! Baseball has never been sexier indeed!!! Be still my beating heart. All the feels of this book! Wow! I FUCKING LOVE IT, HARD! First few pages and I declared The Player a 5 star read! Again, where is that 10 stars when you needed it the most? Because this book from K. Bromberg is a MASTERPIECE. This is the kind of book you don't want to miss. Again and again, Kristy proved us she can deliver and she never disappoints ever! The Player? It's a FUCKING HOME RUN TO MY HEART!

Just like any o
Books and Boys Book Blog
Apr 08, 2017 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Powerfully raw, intense and sexy .. a MUST read

I have to be honest and admit that when I read the blurb for The Player by K Bromberg I was skeptical. Over the past year I have read a few novels with a similar story line to them and thought that this was just going to be another carbon copy of those.

WRONG .. Boy was I wrong!

Never judge a book by its cover! A piece of advice that I highly recommend you take when opening up this novel. Easton Wyl
Anna's Ramblings ツ
4 stars

Oh hell.

EFFING. CLIFFHANGER.

I don’t know why I thought this was the first book in a series of standalones.

I HATE cliffhangers.

Not because I can’t wait to know what happens next, but because: A) I forget. A lot. I forget all the details and other important stuff by the time the second book comes out, and B) I lose interest with lighting speed. Who knows what mood I’ll be in when the next installment comes out?

Anyhow…

I LOVED this book.

Despite a few clichéd elements here and there - a j
Candy at Prisoners of Print
Apr 17, 2017 Candy at Prisoners of Print rated it it was amazing
Take my love of all things K. Bromberg and combine it with baseball, and naturally you get a grand freaking slam from this reader! The Player was filled with sexual tension, witty banter, and characters who could stand their own against whatever life threw at them. I found it to be sweet and tender, yet gritty and emotional at times. Easton and Scout’s romance ended up being the perfect way to bounce into spring!

There was something about Scout that instantly drew me to her personality. She was a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

I for one have always loved a play’a!

Book 1 in duet (book 2 on June 29th)
Release: April 17, 2017.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:

So, when an injury threatens to end Easton’s season early, the team calls in the renowned physical therapist, Doc Dalton, to oversee his recovery. Except it’s not Doc who greets Easton for his first session, b
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"I don't like to play by the rules. A contract is business, Scout. But this? You. Me? This is pleasure.

➦This sexy baseball sports romance is a first book in The Player duet. There's really nothing about this book I didn't enjoy. I've been a huge fan of K.Bromberg for years and, as I've said numerous time before, I will read whatever this woman writes.

➦I absolutely adored the hero of this book, Easton, a hot and confident baseball player, who is recovering from a shoulder injury. Scout if a d
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

And when he lowers his chin and meets my eyes, everything I was fighting against the past few months dissipates. I surrender. Heart. Body. Mind. Fear.

photo Get Biblical_zpsaz4uow9z.jpg

K. Bromberg’s new series is sure to be a hit! She has created another cocky and sexy as hell Hero that readers are going to fall head over heels in love with. The chemistry between the main characters is beyond H-O-T, and there’s just enough angst thrown in to make this a fun and addictive rea
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

I’m putting myself out on a limb for a woman who wants to run, when for the life of me, I’ve never been one to stay. But I’m not going anywhere.

K. Bromberg can do no wrong. With each book she writes, her masterful writing gets better and better. I have yet to meet a hero of hers that didn't melt both my heart and my ovaries, and Easton Wylder is certainly no exception. The man is baseball royalty, sexy as sin, and currently out of the sport that he loves due to an injury.
He’s hard l
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 19, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

A well done, enjoyable, cliffy, baseball story. The author definitely knows the game (believable) with very likable characters!
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 Game On Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

photo 1491788418256_zps3dtugqf2.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you get when you have a cocky hot shot baseball player and a feisty heroine that can spot a bad play before you do? One hell of a sports romance with some sprinkled drama! This was a sexy sports romance at it’s best and Easton had me at the first pitch.

Being the son of a baseball legend has it’s good and bad side. For Easton Wylder, the bad thing about this is that everyone expects him to be great and lucky for him, he was. That is until a dirty play injures h
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Have a day' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo The Player - K. Bromberg_zpsvkiapab4.png

Can we just take a moment to say how amazing K. Bromberg is? Because this woman kills it to the max every single time she releases anything! Now, we all know how good she is at sports romance (I mean.. Colton!) and this time she did a fantastic job with this sexy, emotional and funny baseball story.

The Player is the first installment in this duet and it tells the love story between a cocky (and
Natalie The Biblioholic
Who was the dummy who went into this book thinking it was a standalone???

My bad.

Easton Wylder WAS baseball. As the son of baseball royalty, the game was everything to him. So when he got severely injured, the team sent in the best physical therapist in the field, Doc Dalton. However, that's not who Easton got. Instead he was stuck with Doc's daughter, Scout, who was not only sassy, determined and capable, but she was absolutely gorgeous. Scout found that the more time she spent with Easton (an
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

The Player is more than just a sports romance story.It's a powerful,passionate,sweet,funny and intense story.The storyline and the plot is fantastic. The main characters are lovable and especially Easton.

description

I don't know where to start with Easton,I fell for him hard and he is one of the main reasons I loved this story.He is charming,super hot,confident and cocky.Scout is an interesting heroine.I like her and I could easily connect with her.

Now I can't wait for book two!If you love sports r
MELISSA
Apr 06, 2017 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

photo 8FAF6500-B06B-402D-ACF2-512EBD74B588_zpsmgavgwmj.jpg

Easton Wylder is known as a god on the field, and one of the best catchers of all time. He is a Major League Baseball player for the Austin Aces, and is practically baseball royalty. All he's ever known is baseball. He grew up the son of a baseball legend, & has always felt as his fathers protege he had to live up to the Wylder name. He never wanted to do anything to disgrace his dad's legacy, so when he gets an injury that threatens to end his career he is feeling the pressure to
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: The Player
Series: The Player #1 (Part one of a duet)
Author: K. Bromberg
Release date: April 16, 2017
Cliffhanger: Yes

I just recently started getting into K. Bromberg's books again and I'm kicking myself for wandering away for so long. This was yet another excellent read by her and I was really impressed with the depth of emotion it was able to evoke. The Player is not your typical fluffy sports romance, but doesn't have an overtly angsty tone either. It was the perfect balance of romance,
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
This cover is ridiculously hot. I can't wait to get my hands on this one.
Olga therebelreader
Hooked!!! That is how I felt when I started reading this book. From beginning to end it was an engaging, funny and romantic story. Neither of the characters were too exaggerated to the point it was annoying. I'm not going to go over the plotline because the blurb already does that. I will say that the storyline was great, the main characters were likeable and consistent and had real-life reactions to events.

The author does a fabulous job with the character development in this book. It gives the
Lillian ᴥᴥᴥ SO LYLY
***** 4.5 Stars *****

"Right now, I'm going to kiss you senseless, Scout, and I want to fucking enjoy it. So, for the love of God, woman, use those lips of yours on me and not on words."

The Player blew me away with its steamy scenes, romantic gestures, and lovable characters. Even if you aren't a big fan of baseball, this is a home run you can't miss.

Easton Wylder is the son of a baseball legend, and everyone expects him to join the greats. But when his shoulder gets injured from a dirty play,
Tijuana [TJ Loves Books Blog]
The Player scores on ALL levels! From the amazing dedication (it’s seriously freaking amazing), to the very last sentence in the book, and every word in between! Seriously, the ending sent me running for a calendar and sharpie. I’ll be crossing of the days counting down to book 2 until July. I was stunned! It’s witty, sexy, emotional, and so entertaining. This is now my absolute favorite K. Bromberg book. She definitely brought her A game with The Player!

Here’s the breakdown: Scout is on a missi
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Easton Wylder is a Baseball superstar. He had to become one - his dad was one too.
Four months ago his shoulder was pretty badly hurt by this idiot from the other team, and now his team sends him his last chance to get back on the field - in the form of Scout.
She's the daughter of the most famous physical therapist ever - Doc Dalton.
Easton is pretty sure he's mega attracted to her, but can he trust her with his shoulder?
And why did Doc send his daughter and didn't come himself?
And what about the
Fifty Shades Supp...: April 2017 BOTM - The Player by K. Bromberg 3 27 Apr 21, 2017 08:56AM
Turning Pages At ...: The Player by K. Bromberg 15 22 Apr 19, 2017 01:50PM
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Fault Lines
  • Bad Judgment
  • Even the Score
  • The Hot Shot (Game On, #4)
  • Blown
  • Sweetest Taboo (S.I.N., #3)
  • Luka (The Rhythm #2)
  • Stroked (Stroked, #1)
  • Own (Need, #3)
  • The Prospect
  • Love, Sex, Music
  • Anti-Stepbrother
  • A Veil of Vines
  • Indefinite
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • Screwmates
  • Swing (Landry Family, #2)
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate and hate to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publishing he
More about K. Bromberg...

The Player (2 books)
  • The Catch (The Player, #2)