Start by marking “Savanna Dance (Hotel Safari, #3)” as Want to Read:
Savanna Dance (Hotel Safari, #3)

Savanna Dance

(Hotel Safari #3)

Many surprises wait under the moonlight at Hotel Safari.

Brandon Tyler has always had an interest in animals. Before he starts veterinary school in New York, he wants some experience with African mammals. While Hotel Safari offers him the chance to expand his horizons, he wasn’t planning on losing his heart, and certainly not to a giraffe shifter.

Inira Makeri’s life path ha
Published August 1st 2016 by Knightwood Books

To ask other readers questions about Savanna Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savanna Dance

Sibyl Eisley
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As much as I liked the heroines in the last two Hotel Safari books, Inira is by far my favorite! Giraffe-shifting powers aside (even though that's downright awesome), I just loved her personality, and she was so much fun to follow around. Our hero, Brandon, has a lot more depth to him than I first expected. I liked him a lot, too, but as far as book boyfriends go, Nelson from Night Spots is still my favorite from the Hotel Safari series. (Sorry, Brandon.)

The setting is still so magical to me, ev
Jo
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, pnr
One thing I largely respect about this book is Inira's comfort with her sexuality. While I can't necessarily say I approve or disapprove of her actions, it is wonderful to see a woman so comfortable with herself and so open in a world where a lot of women are pushed not to be. I found this story line very interesting (something I've liked a lot about this series is that the stories are all unique). First off, the female is the shifter this time, not the male. Furthermore, she is is a prey shifte ...more
Liza Street
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, paranormal
As always, the setting in this series completely pulls me in. I’d never wanted to visit Africa before, but Hotel Safari has me sold on the idea. Add to the vibrant setting all of these amazing characters, and I would happily stay in this story world forever!

In this installment, Inira is a giraffe shifter (a detail which continues to delight me), and Brandon is a fellow volunteer at Hotel Safari who falls for her—hard. All sorts of hijinks ensue to keep them apart in the most excruciating-yet-fun
Sequoyah Finkell
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tori Knightwood does it again- I love that the female characters in her books (especially in Savanna Dance) are strong, independent women who know what they want and don't feel they have to sacrifice that for anyone. Great characters, fun and interesting dialogue and the perfect amount of spice.
Shannon Austin
Jun 24, 2018
Crystal
Dec 22, 2016
Tori Knightwood
Jul 01, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: short-reads, romance
Lynda Thomas
Nov 10, 2018
Yolanda Davis
Apr 29, 2019
Tori Knightwood has been lucky enough to live and work in some fabulous exotic places around the world. She faced down angry forest elephants in Tanzania, got a henna tattoo in Kenya, and fell in love in Rwanda. She writes stories to bring a little spice into your life.

Get a free story at http://www.toriknightwood.com/freebies/.

Hotel Safari (6 books)
  • Pride of Africa (Hotel Safari, #1)
  • Night Spots (Hotel Safari, #2)
  • Broken Lynx (Hotel Safari, #4)
  • Thai Rebound (Hotel Safari, #5)
  • Savanna Bear (Hotel Safari #6)