Start by marking “LifeGames Corporation: The unHoly Ghost” as Want to Read:
LifeGames Corporation: The unHoly Ghost

LifeGames Corporation: The unHoly Ghost

Catherine’s Ad & P.R. agency has won a dream contract; to service LifeGames Corporation.
She’s hired countless new staff and invested everything she has to meet the rigorous demands. Revenue beyond her wildest dreams has poured in. Everything has been great... until the real cost of doing business is spelled out.
Her dream is about to become a nightmare.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 402 pages
Published September 10th 2016 by Qunard

To ask other readers questions about LifeGames Corporation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LifeGames Corporation

Start your review of LifeGames Corporation: The unHoly Ghost
Ashleigh Giannoccaro
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a completely different read for me, it took me out of my reading comfort zone but was still a fabulous book.

With a futuristic and slightly paranormal feel to it LifeGames is a unique story, well written and carefully constructed. My followers know all to well that I don't read paranormal books so to impress me enough to get four stars it's well worth your time to read it.

As always I liked the bad guy, but the characters are fantastic and the way they interact keep
Paula van der Riet
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This thriller really kept me guessing! With fabulously realistic characters, superb dialogue and plenty of WTF twists, I strongly recommend that if you enjoy a great thriller, you get your hands on LifeGames Corporation!
Graham Downs
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I first skimmed the first few lines of this book's blurb on Amazon, I knew it would be a book I'd enjoy.

It seemed like a real fast-paced techno-thriller about the dangers of Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality.

Well, it is that. Kind of. But it's so much more. The angles about hypnosis and the inner workings of the human psyche were totally unexpected, but thoroughly satisfying.

Pacing-wise, it wasn't as fast as I would've expected, but it wasn't la
Glenn Goldswain
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read LifeGames Corporation during a visit with my wife and friends to the lovely town of Franschoek over a long weekend and within 48 hours I had read the book from cover to cover. Quite honestly, I could not put it down and apart from reading during the day, I woke up quite a few times during the night to read as it was quite spellbinding. I am a huge reader of books, fiction (mainly) and non-fiction. Fiction includes James Paterson, Stephen King, John Grisham (all in Forbes top 10 highest ea ...more
Deni Jane
I really enjoyed the first part of the book, but the second and mostly the end was kind of disappointing. The first part was really creepy, like a good horror movie. Also the sci-fi part was pretty cool, it really got me interested of the prospects of this new technology etc. Afterwards, I think the story suffered from the too many retellings of the same events. It was mostly talking and much less doing. The sexual part was very weak - I basically flipped pages to get to the cybersex part, that ...more
Nthato Morakabi
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
First Thoughts

Michael and I have sort of a history after I reviewed his novel The S.K.A at Carnarvon - A Trojan Affair. It was a great novel that touched on the very personal topic of religion. So here I was, reading LifeGames with that backdrop, and to my shock and awe the story spins in a completely different direction. Well almost haha, there is still a couple of shots to religion but this isn't about that. Also, a couple of things from the previous novel that had been of a minor
Glynn Willett
LifeGames was an intriguing mashup of fantasy and scifi. With twists and turns that kept me reading every night, I loved the ending which left me hanging. Michael does a great job intertwining interesting science with speculation on where the future can lead. If you like fantasy and scifi, I highly recommend!
Robyn
The Book
Kenneth Torrington runs Lifegames Corporation, an industry leader in automated hypnosis sequencing, a practice which though exceptionally unorthodox, and definitely not without its risks, is the potential future of training for a large number of industries. Clients of his belong to all the top positions, military, political… Despite the age old adage of great power bringing with it great responsibility, Ken errs on the side of greedy pride when marveling at his growing empire.

My Thoughts
Don Rehwaldt
Jun 04, 2017
Kenny
Jun 07, 2017
Michael Smorenburg (b. 1964) grew up in Cape Town, South Africa. An entrepreneur with a passion for marketing, in 1995 Michael moved to California where he founded a business consultancy and online media and marketing engine. In 2003 he returned to South Africa where he launched then sold a security company. He now operates a property management company and writes full time.

Michael's g