Start by marking “Endless Obsession” as Want to Read:
Endless Obsession

Endless Obsession

I’ve silently watched her for a year, staying hidden in the shadows, biding my time.

She may know me as two different men, but she doesn’t have a clue what I’ve done.

She unknowingly became mine the minute my eyes touched her beauty.
But I’ve done things. Things she may not be able to forgive.

I know all her secrets, her habits, her pr
Published September 23rd 2016 by Self-Publish (first published August 19th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Endless Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endless Obsession

Start your review of Endless Obsession
Olga therebelreader
Poppy has a secret admirer and a stalker…Asher.

Asher is obsessed with her and he’s madly in love with her. He has lovely fantasies, in silence, and he’s harmless. He has planted hidden cameras in her house recording her every move, he visits it while she’s asleep, he takes her lingerie as a souvenir, he sabotages her blind dates through an online dating app, he’s been sending her her favorite flowers at work weekly for eight months, signed by just the initial of his first name. She is the objec
Book-Bosomed  blog
DNF explanation:

I got pretty far into this one albeit with skimming because this wasn’t working for me fairly early on, but I’m officially marking it a DNF instead of rating it because there came a point where I was just done with it due to some content that should have a trigger warning to accompany it.
All in all, the premise was intriguing and the story had promise, but it lacked in execution. Asher was initially rather interesting in the chapters told by Poppy, but in his own narration, he came off a tot
 B.E.Love
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, I was hooked the entire time and I never wanted to put it dow. Was it over the top? Yes, but in so many great ways. Would I be with a guy like this in real life? No I would more than likely run but in book world I loved him. He is possessive and yes Obsessed like the title states. This was such a fun read, I loved every minute of it and I am so glad I took a chance on it so much so that I can't wait to check out more from this author.

When Asher saw Poppy his entire world chan
D
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
mad4rombks
Carvanz
Talk about stalkery goodness!

Asher fell in love with Poppy the first moment he laid eyes on her.

’The woman has completely taken over my mind and there’s not a [darn] thing I can do to stop it. Not that I want to. Poppy’s mine, she just hasn’t been made aware of it yet.’

For the last year he’s been stalking her relentlessly. As a hacker, he has managed to get into every part of her life as well as placing cameras throughout her home. Initially, he did it because he wanted her but was unable to take the steps to m
French Press Bookworm Blog
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic. Alex has a way of turning stalking into a yummy fetish instead of a totally creepy gross thing haha. The H is hot and his devotion and obsession of the h is sweet and hot and it’s everything you insta love ladies crave. Not only did it have so much that I love in a book it was also a really well written story. For an insta book the characters for me were developed and had some depth. I even wanted more of some of the secondary characters too. If your looking for an insta ...more
Janie
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Hana ♡
Well this was definitely interesting!

I kinda picked this up and put it down a few times but I still enjoyed. The whole obsessive male plot is always my weakness, even when it borders creepy so I obviously enjoyed this story.

I found it hilarious how we have a good stalker and a bad stalker... like one is more justifiable than the other.
Well this was definitely interesting!

Anyways it was a pretty sexy, and mysterious read and this author is on my radar now :)
Becca B
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Review to come...
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I feel like I should be concerned by my love for this story. From the first page I was obsessed! I just couldn't read it quick enough. I should have been horrified by Ashers behaviour... I wasn't, I was turned on. Who am I? I was on the edge of my seat, devouring the words. I cried my eyes out in parts and held my breath, while my heart literally beat out of my chest with fear, at other points. This book is a MUST READ! It's the first one I've read of Alex's but she now has a new fan.

Makhda
It was really crazy. Asher completely stripped Poppy's privacy. He put on cameras in her house, in every single room, except the bathroom. I'm not sure it makes any difference. He needs to watch her without her knowing because of reasons. I know it's wrong. Hell, you should run away when you come across this situation. But this is only a book, ok? You know from the start that Asher has no intention to hurt her. He really loves her.

I liked Asher. He has uncontrolled stalking tendencies. He knew
Babydoll
Sep 26, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF I tried to like this since I'm obviously in the minority with so many great reviews here but I'm giving up. I love dark and twisted but this stalker story is dangerously gratuitous and unbelievable. The heroine is way too trusting of her stalker who is down right creepy. The writing feels geared towards young adult which is concerning. I would not want my daughter to read this and believe that it's ok to invite a self proclaimed stalker into her life based on his promise to not hurt her.
MsKingsPens
When Poppy asked herself how she could be so stupid, I said out loud "I know, right?". I just couldn't get over how silly she was and how she kept taking bad advice from her dumb friend.

Asher was okay but I would have liked him more if he had revealed himself before he slept with her.

And just in case you thought this book would be different, the author made sure to add -out of nowhere- that Asher used to be a big slut. Yay.
Vale Z
This novel is so twisted and I fucking LOVE it. I'm completely obsessed with Asher and Poppy. This is a masterpiece. I love you Alex Grayson <3

description
PointedlyBlunt
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
What I liked: the characters were likable. Especially the hero (despite his creepy nature). He was very diverse without being inconsistent. Poppy was nice, but one of the most naive and dense characters I've ever read.

What I didn't like: 1. Poppy will not be winning a Nobel Prize anytime soon. How she missed the 101 signs that Asher was so clearly Sterling was beyond me. And to not wake-up once despite being (view spoiler) ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not up to getting thrown in jail for breaking and entering, or taking the chance of her finding me out. Fk no. I need her too much. I need her to know and accept me first, without making a mess of things.”

Heat Rating:
 photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 obsessive stars!!! HOLY…. Insanity… plain and simple….

Heat Rating:
 photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 obsessive stars!!! HOLY…. Insanity… plain and simple….

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

I know I’ve said before that I’ve been hooked the minute I started reading, but I’ve never meant it more than I do now!!! This book will get you the second you crack it open… no lie. And it will just keep taking you on this twisted, disturbing ride!!! Just when you think you know the direction this book is going to go… it surprises you and takes you a totally different way!! No lie… I had an Endless Obsession with this book!!!

*ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest bitchin’ review.
Reviewed by The Sarcastic Bitch from Bitches N’ Books
 photo Melissas Button_zpsdjikfsrd.jpg

Vintage
Uh oh, have to cry a foul on something. The H and h are going to Dallas, and the H just told her to get "cowgirl" boots and a plaid shirt so she won't stand out. Um, in the first place regardless of who wears them they are "COWBOY" boots, cowboy, cowboy, cowboy Never cowgirl.

Secondly, Dallas is the most fashion conscious city EVER. Not too dissimilar to NYC except think pink not black. (I'm from Houston so we sneer at Dallas although it always gets better press.) The h needs to work on getting
Kimberly
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stalking can be sexy stars!

This book grabbed me and didn't let me go. Poppy is a beautiful and guileless young woman trying to make her way in the world after loosing both of her parents and the family business in quick succession. She lucks into a great job she really had no obvious skills for and meets Olivia who becomes her best friend. She loves her job and finds herself extremely attracted to her sexy and aloof boss, Asher Knight. She won't pursue anything with her boss, he is
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Point one: This was seriously messed up
Point two: I floved it!
I cant explain how much I enjoyed this OTT dark romance with stalker theme. From having a crazy hero who crosses lines when it comes to pursuing, to an unexpected love triangle; it gripped me from start to end.
Was Asher our crazy stalker insanely in love? Yes. Did he ever do anything to harm Poppy? No. On the other hand, he cherished her. His methods might be cray cray, but oh well..
That being said his obsession did
Meggie
3.5 STARS!

"You are the single most important thing I would give everything up for."

I really thought this book would be a slam dunk for me (I love stalkers), and really, it was in a lot of ways. However, it fell short in other ways, too. I really had a hard time connecting with either main character on an emotional level. The writing was clean- little to no grammar errors or typos- but it was very abrupt at times, almost too technical. I like my writing more on the lyrical and descriptive si/>"You
Kelly
First time read from author Alex Grayson. The story was good but felt like it dragged for me. Hero is obsessed with the heroine (as the description for the book says he watches her, has cameras in her house, breaks into her home and watches her sleep, etc).

The beginning caught my attention then the story slowly started to drag on for me until close to the end where it picked up and I got some answers to the "suspense" side of the story.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Erotic. Intense. Captivating. Passionate. Get ready for a brilliant romance with stream, angst, suspense, twists, and one hero who is going to steal your heart like a thief in the night.

Alex Grayson is a new author to me. I took a chance on this book because who doesn't like a good stalker who can make all your dreams come true, lol. But in all seriousness, this book was so good. I devoured this hot and erotic little number in one afternoon and had a wicked
Rose
Sep 27, 2016 rated it liked it

I really enjoyed this book! But it was a little slow for me at a lot of places so I skimmed. I don't know why I didn't love it, I just couldn't connect as deeply with the love between the MCs. There wasn't a specific reason why... But I just didn't get the butterflies and "feels" from this book.

It's completely safe with a hero who is ALL about the heroine! That's what I loved. I also loved the heroine :)

I also enjoyed the plot line! He is a stalker that has been watching t
C
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
One Word Stalk-A-Licious!!!

I loved this book!!!
I have never seen a hero so loyal, alpha male, obsessed, possessive and in love with his women. Was he a stalker..... 100% but it was like " huh that's kind of creepy" and then your all like "oh that's so romantic"!!!

This book had mystery, suspense and was funny and sweet all wrapped in one!! No OW/OM Drama!

Hot read
100% safe
A MUST READ!!
Camy
Dec 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Sigh disappointing, I honestly love those crazy stalkerish hero romance novels but geez this was slow and boring and just wasnt adding up fast enough for me, so somewhere around page 18 I decided life was just to short to continue with this book.

In all fairness to this book i had been in a book funk for a while and after only recently reading some good books i realy could not tolerate a #boring #lame #inneeedofagoodplot #Slow #Doormatheroine book.

Maybe a day when you hav
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story....I mean, who doesn’t like a stalker? I thought this was nicely paced and written well. What I’m not loving is the book cover. Jesus, the guy on the cover looks like a young kid. It does not depict the character that well at all. I don’t picture Sterling/Asher looking like this guy. I’d recommend changing it. That cover deterred me for months then i finally decided to give this book a whirl. Worth the read :)
Nikki Reeves
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I have been patiently (not really) waiting for Alex Grayson’s next book, and believe me this book is so worth the wait. I was literally consumed with Poppy and Asher from page 1. My sanity is now in question … I am not joking. How did Alex make me fall in love with Asher? No seriously I should be really questioning myself because I love this book so much. I have been a hardcore fan of Ms. Grayson from her first book, but this book is like anything she has ever written. It’s the best book it da
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 3 Stalking Stars ~

Endless Obsession is my first Alex Grayson novel. I enjoyed this book but I have to be honest it didn’t WOW me.

I thought the writing style was good, but a little to wordy. I felt she gave us a few too many details and that slowed the story down. If she would’ve left some of that out, I think I would’ve enjoyed this even more.

I was attracted to this book because of the blu
E.M. Summers
Title: Endless Obsession
Author: Alex Grayson
Series: standalone
Genre: erotic romance, suspense
Themes: stalker
Heat: 4/5
Rating: 4/5

Everyone judges a book by its cover - we can't help it. And I admit, if I hadn't read the synopsis first, I would not have picked this book up, because I really hate its cover. That being said, I am immensely glad things worked out the way they did, because this was a book I highly enjoyed immersing myself in. I haven't read anything
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Notice
  • Pitch Dark
  • The Bad Guy
  • Watch Me Follow
  • I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • Pursuit
  • Everything for Her (For Her #1)
  • Deviant (Deviant, #1)
  • Redemption (Deviant, #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Playing For #1)
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • The Assassin's Wife
  • The Contract: Beckett, Jace, and Gabby
  • Alluring (Alluring, #1)
  • Vampire Bait
  • Addicted to Her
  • His Love
  • Fire
Alex Grayson is the bestselling author of heart pounding, emotionally gripping contemporary romance including the Jaded Series, the Consumed Series, and two standalone novels. Her passion for books was reignited by a gift from her sister-in-law. After spending several years as a devoted reader and blogger, Alex decided to write and independently publish her first novel in 2014 (an endeavor that to ...more
“I don’t know what it is about the woman, but she drives me crazy, in body and mind. It’s like my soul recognizes her as it’s other half and it’s fighting desperately to get to her.” 8 likes