Start by marking “Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College, #4)

Dragon My Heart Around (Providence Paranormal College #4)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
What’s luck got to do with it?

Dragon shifter Blaine Harcourt’s bewildered when he catches a woman robbing his parents’ Newport Mansion. It gets worse when they leave him in charge of her punishment. His step-dad says it’s time to prove he’s worthy of his future inheritance. His mother just blames him for the whole thing. Blaine’s so angry he just can’t even.

Kimiko Ichiro
Published June 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Dragon My Heart Around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon My Heart Around

Walter Daniels
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This depends on reading the previous books for context. The characters are well written and developed, so you care about them. Rates higher than it should have normally. I'm not sure how it relates to PPC series.
Christine Lee
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Dragon My Heart Around by D.R. Perry is the fourth Providence Paranormal College Story. It may be my favorite so far.

Blaine Harcourt is a Dragon shifter used to the best, without all the work. Except his studies; he works hard in his schoolwork, and as such, is known as the Brain of his group of friends.

Then he catches Kimiko Ichiro in his families vault, in their Hoard, and his life takes a turn.

I love Dragon shifters, an
Danyel
A fun, quick read. This fourth visit to D.R. Perry's world gave us a chunk more worldview than the first three. This book focused on a character we met in the first book and then paired him up with a newer female in an interesting way. Strangely, the nature of this pairing should have seemed a little contrived, but, once again, the inevitability of this romance served to drive the meta-plot in a very focused manner.

(Allow me to review, quickly: My first impression — kind of a “Buffy and the ori
Daryl Ball
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Picking up on the heels of the end of the third book in the series, Dragon My Heart Around finally gives us some insight into the world of Blaine Harcourt who has been a major supporting character since the very beginning. In doing so we get a much better idea as to why he is the way he is, while also because of the way the series works, giving him some needed personal growth and a love interest.

That love interest comes in the form of one of the key players amongst the college age students in bo
Elizabeth Bracker
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
!!

I definitely recommend reading this book📖. Blaine and Kimoko are paying the price for helping their friends and at first they are against each other. All their luck has turned bad and Blaines pack is out of town. together they make it through and figure out some more of the puzzle can't wait for the next book
C.A. King
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
D.R. Perry has done it again! I love this series and of course the local dragon shifter is my favourite!

Blaine has his hands full with a feisty female burglar with luck on her side. As luck would have it, he's been put in charge of her punishment. He soon finds out there is more to the story than a simple theft. The tow are left to their own devices to solve the mystery before the game turns deadly and their luck runs out.

The series storyline is getting hot! I can't wait to see where Perry is t
J.R. Gershen-Siegel
Stephanie Ellsworth
Jan 31, 2017
Alice Arnold
Mar 12, 2017
D.R. Perry lives in Rhode Island, where all her books are set. Although she's not a native New Englander, once up north she got so inspired she couldn't leave. A wild Northern Muse attacked. D.R. used Typing; it was Super Effective.

D.R. writes all kinds of things. Mostly, they have strange and unusual elements. Not strange isotopes or Strontium or anything like that, but creatures who are people o

Providence Paranormal College (8 books)
  • Bearly Awake (Providence Paranormal College, #1)
  • Fangs for the Memories (Providence Paranormal College, #2)
  • Of Wolf and Peace (Providence Paranormal College, #3)
  • Djinn and Bear It (Providence Paranormal College, #5)
  • Roundtable Redcap (Providence Paranormal College, #6)
  • Better Off Undead (Providence Paranormal College, #7)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Providence Paranormal College, #8)