Start by marking “Wring: Road Kill MC #5” as Want to Read:
Wring: Road Kill MC #5

Wring: Road Kill MC #5 (Road Kill MC #5)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  84 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
A Dark Alpha Motorcycle Club Romance.

LARIAT coming 2017!

From the NYT bestselling author of A TERRIBLE LOVE comes the intense continuation of SNARE.

Wring is a former Navy Seal expert knotter, and has given up serving his country to serve another cause: his club. He doesn't want commitment. Instead, he's satisfied going through life on a river of contented autopilot.

When Wri
ebook
Published September 28th 2016 by Marata Eros

To ask other readers questions about Wring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wring

Terry Sasada
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I never thought I would like the dark side of the MC world, let alone one that also has a hard gang in it that deals with human trafficking. But it work and the story run smoothly, with such emotion that Shannon bring to the story. Such love and devotion to he mother, yet a spark ignites when she is randomly saved by Wring. Wring tried to deny his feelings for her as well, because he sure did not need that in his messed up life. Dealing with PTS syndrome was enough. Fate decides differently, the ...more
Karen
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
I'm thinking I've been over this story before and there wasn't anyway I get connected to a guy who just rescued an innocent girl and he says I'm going to f you after I wash that bad guys brains off you. He knows she's a virgin and he does even use a condom. Just too crude and rude.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finishing his career as a knotter for the Seals left him marked, hollow and unable to sleep. Now as his Seal and MC Brothers find their peace he finds himself restless and tired of the routing, but he keeps on going, until he sees something or rather someone that needs him more than he needs himself.
Shannon is in a difficult situation, not enough to keep her sick mother and herself afloat but not willing to give up the fight for her happiness and the little life she has left. Danger that's where
Cherri-Anne
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Actions speak louder than words. 5 GOLD KNOTS

Yes. And his are screaming to be noticed. Sometimes it takes just the right woman to heal all their hurts. WOW!! What a TRULY TOP-KNOT, FAN-BIKER-TASTIC story that grabbed me right from the cover, not letting go for even a second, straight through until.. well, actually it has yet to release me! *ahem* I have actually read it through 2+ times! I LOVE IT THAT MUCH!!! This book as a whole, Shannon and especially Wring, have definitely, completely, ABSO-
Dawn Yacovetta
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Every time Ms Eros writes a new member of the MC, I fall in love all over again. It's not just the sexy, demanding alpha attitude each of them owns, it's the way they as veterans, each with his own form of PTSD, stays a serviceman at heart, rescuing those who need them and doling out punishment as they see fit. They support each other no matter what kind of trouble each one steps into, and they have a brotherhood that surpasses friends and family.

Though Wring likes to keep to himself, he is rea
Erica
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first thing I said as I reached the end and looked up was Can I Go again!!!

I Loved it times infinity and beyond!!!

This story had it all Humor and action and romance and wicked wild sex!!!

I couldn’t put it down!!! And I didn’t want to either!!

Wring is different from the others he a bit quieter, and his issues stem deep. Hes got some nice Alpha in him that shows frequently.

Shannon is sweet but strong and can handle herself but also put herself in some dangerous positions, she is the perfect op
Books 2 Blog
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book 5 in the Road Kill MC series, this is Wring and Shannon’s story.

Wring is a member of the Road Kill MC; a tough alpha male, this biker and his mouth certainly made me hot under the collar. Shannon is struggling to cope with the tough hand she has been dealt in life. Hating to rely on others she tries to be independent, but when you are up against a local gang sometimes you just need to ask for or accept any help on offer. As a couple Wring and Shannon seem to balance and calm one another. T
Melissa
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. This is the 5th book in the series and yet again I am doing things backwards. But thats ok Amazon will be happy but my bank will be crying when one click is being used to get the prior four books in the series. When Wring steps in to help a woman in trouble little did he know his whole world was about to change. Marata has written a book that doesn't shy from the effects of PTSD has on soldiers, the trauma they have surffered during th ...more
Lola8
The story lines in this series are beginning to be all the same. I like the story line about these guys being expert 'knotters' but am just a bit disappointed with this one. There were a few errors in the book itself: "Her warm back is pressed tightly against mine. I cover her wrapped arms with my hand, easily steering my bike up the winding hill toward my new place." How is that possible without it being a circus act?
"Still holding my wrists, he uses his other hand to scoop my boob out of my l
Shelly's Book Corner
The MC life isn't for the faint at heart. And with Shannon taking care of her ailing mother, she is thrown into that world. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Shannon was cornered. With a desperate tearful look, Wring stopped and helped and put his and clubs life at stake.

Wring doesn't want a woman. Being a former Seal, he has demons from war. Keeps everyone at a distance. But with her something breaks. He feels safe when she's near. And with her, he protects her both emotionally and p
Brenda
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for an honest review. so honestly I love the story of wring and Shannon.... they both feel safe with each other and loved. Shannon is being threathened to sell her home but with a disgusting twist for in order to accept and wring is just passing by where he sees she needs help. they both don't expect certain circumstances to occur but it's what brings them together. if you love bikers, action, and romance then this book is for you. can't wait to read of the Road Kill MC
Mindy Mccray
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
* I received this book in exchange of an honest review!

I LOVED this book! I had read book 1 in this series and missed the other 3 in the middle ( didn't realize this was book 5) but it didn't take long to figure out what was going on and who people were.

Wring is a man who knows what he wants, to not be tied down. But when he meets Shannon, can he put his attraction aside to stick to his, no commitment rule?

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more by this author!!
Juli
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy from Hype PR...

We have another winner for the Road Kill MC series. The chemistry between Wring and Shannon was palpable right from the beginning. Wring the knight in shiny leather and Shannon the innocent woman in distress. Although the attraction is strong and instant, is Wring willing to go to war with a gang over a woman he just met? And what is Shannon willing to sacrifice to keep her mother safe?

Great read with cute and steamy moments.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review.
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and as this is #5 in this MC series, I cannot wait to get 1-clicking the rest. This is the story of Wring and Shannon, who have an instant and intense attraction between them. No spoilers from me though!!
I really enjoyed this story, and I will be recommending and reading more from this author in the future.
2mmommy
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wring

I enjoyed this one. Wring does not want a women but he really does. He meets Shannon and everything changes for both of them.
ArrogantCat
Nov 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Hot nice read, However, and although I like insta love and don't mind it, the love between the MC felt like really really rushed :)
Waiting for Lariat's book now
Cami
Oct 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/MarataNEWS

Marata Eros is the author of over eighty titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the #1 international bestselling erotic Interracial and African-American TOKEN serial. Marata writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her husband live in the midwest with their fou
More about Marata Eros...

Road Kill MC (6 books)
  • Noose (Road Kill MC, #1)
  • Knot (Road Kill MC, #2)
  • Rose (Road Kill MC, #3)
  • Snare (Road Kill MC, #4)
  • Lariat: A Dark Alpha Motorcycle Club Standalone Romance Novel (Road Kill MC Book 6)